[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

:( I already feel bad enough as it is. I already said I can no longer edit it, yet people are still quoting it a few pages later.

Lesson learned: people would watch lost even before it officially airs, but 24 doesnt get that kind of love.

Just read this. Lol'd.

How to Make a Peanut Butter Sandwich, by the Losties

Ben

1. Steal someone else’s sandwich

2. Claim you coerced them into making the sandwich for you all along

3. Say you’ll tell them everything if they make you another sandwich

4. Stare at them all creepy-like

:laugh:

Sorry if this might have been posted previously.

So it wasn't really Jacob who talked to Hurley and told him Sayid needed to survive? It was MIB?

I think it was Jacob and we will learn soon what's going on. There's more to the story, and just as Sayid was supposed to "kill" Ben, Sayid is supposed to "take" Desmond.

Leave it to Lost to save Ben?s knottiest twist for last: Sources confirm to me exclusively that next month, the show?s enigmatic puppeteer will find himself mixed up in a most unlikely romance.

?It comes out of nowhere,? says one insider, declining to reveal whether Cupid strikes Ben on the island or in the ?sideways? world. ?I don?t think anyone will see it coming.?

Then again, as Lost speeds toward its May 23 series finale, it has started to seem as if Cupid is targeting just about everyone. Last week, there was Desmond-Penny?s swoonworthy follow-up to Season 4?s ?The Constant,? and next week?s Hurley-centric outing features the return of Cynthia Watros as his ill-fated crush, Libby.

Of course, with great love comes even greater heartbreak. I hear there?s an episode late in the season that will go down as one of the show?s deadliest ever.

Source: EW

the couple is Ben and Danielle confirmed on DarkUFO

Wikipedia founder wants more Lost!

But now, Wales is hoping to have an impact on television. The entrepreneur, also a member of the LOST fansite Lostpedia, recently posted a blog stating that he wanted more LOST. However, unlike most fans who complain about the end of the series, Wales actually has the power to do something about it: he knows J.J. Abrams.

Of course, it's no secret that Abrams' involvement with the series has been minimal since season one. However, Wales still believes that it's worth a shot to talk to Abrams, as evidenced by this blog post he made on Lostpedia.

"I'm pretty sad that Lost is coming to an end. And I had an idea.

I know J. J. Abrams personally, not well, but I see him once a year. I would love to hand-deliver a massive petition to him, organized by Lostpedia, asking him to make Lost movies, or? well, why don't we vote on what to ask him, and then rally the entire Internet to ask him? Can't hurt, and could be fun."

Source

I love LOST but I think when its over, its over. You have to move on. Milking something too much is never good (e.g. ?Prison Break and 24). But, if LOST's ending has enough mythological stuff I would be up for a prequel movie may be (but without the series regulars).

I reckon a spinoff where it's all about Dharma would rock!

Happy birthday mate!

I reckon a show about LaFleur would be pretty sick, +1 to the Dharma spinoff.

I love LOST but I think when its over, its over. You have to move on. Milking something too much is never good (e.g. ?Prison Break and 24). But, if LOST's ending has enough mythological stuff I would be up for a prequel movie may be (but without the series regulars).

Totally agree with you about milking shows especially using Prison Break as an example. They should have stopped at the end of season 2 with prison break when not too much of the original cast remained. Lost could seriously go on for another season especially because this one does not feel like the final yet. They could do so many spinoff's for the show, like one based around the Dharma times, another completely about the others, etc etc. So many questions left on Lost which most likely will never be answered one for example Radzinsky killing himself in the hatch, what led him to do that, what even led a man like him to stay down their for such a long time?

Totally agree with you about milking shows especially using Prison Break as an example. They should have stopped at the end of season 2 with prison break when not too much of the original cast remained. Lost could seriously go on for another season especially because this one does not feel like the final yet. They could do so many spinoff's for the show, like one based around the Dharma times, another completely about the others, etc etc. So many questions left on Lost which most likely will never be answered one for example Radzinsky killing himself in the hatch, what led him to do that, what even led a man like him to stay down their for such a long time?

"Radzinsky's Travels" :D

Yeh, I think one outlining the Losties lives with Dharma for the 3 years could make definitely for a good spin-off.

Well, we haven't had a network anthology series in a while. The island could be used as a backdrop for that. Although Lost fans might prefer it, it wouldn't need to stick with a specific genre from show to show - the mythology is there if a writer wants to take advantage of it, or ignore it if it's not needed for that show's story. The anthology style (self-contained, non-serial) might attract some big-name stars, writers, and directors.

Just watched the last episode again and i started thinking about what Faraday was saying. His theory about what was happening seems quite a leap doesn't it? I'm not sure how many people would even think of things that way. Especially as he's not a scientist.

And what's up Eloise? How did she know about Desmond when this was the first time they had met? Unless she has some knowledge from the other timelines?

And what's up Eloise? How did she know about Desmond when this was the first time they had met? Unless she has some knowledge from the other timelines?

Well Eloise shot Daniel, her son, and knew that she would have to send him back to the island in the future to correct time and make it happen. But there isn't an island to send him too because it's underwater, so she knows that it isn't a correct timeline. I think...

Well Eloise shot Daniel, her son, and knew that she would have to send him back to the island in the future to correct time and make it happen. But there isn't an island to send him too because it's underwater, so she knows that it isn't a correct timeline. I think...

Ah yes. The journal. Didn't think of that.

Okay then! So eagle-eyed fans witnessed the filming of a scene in which Jack and Smokey are fighting on the cliff, where Smokey showed Sawyer the cave full of names. And they're both getting pretty beat up. Kate shows up with a gun and shoots Smokey (or maybe she shoots both of them?) Smokey falls on the ground, badly injured. And then Jack kicks Smokey while he's down ? and maybe kicks Smokey off the cliff? Also, there was filming at a stream, and the show was building a new giant cave entrance, for a different cave than the one we've already seen. And the New Otherton and beach camp sets have been struck forever, because those locations are done with.

[The Transmission via SpoilersLost]

I just recently started watching season 6 and it's amazing. I'm already on episode 6 and I just can't get enough. I don't know why I stopped watching the show, to be honest.