[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Latest from Kristin - 13th April

Thomas: Any word on Lost?

Just wait until you see episode 14 (a few weeks away). It is what the kiddies call a "game changer." You're gonna die.

Why does it say only 5 new episodes to go, i thought Lost was 18 ep season 6?

it's 5 episodes to go until the finale, the finale counts as 2 episodes.

Well Eloise shot Daniel, her son, and knew that she would have to send him back to the island in the future to correct time and make it happen. But there isn't an island to send him too because it's underwater, so she knows that it isn't a correct timeline. I think...

Awesome, I didn't think of this

Ah yes. The journal. Didn't think of that.

Same here.

the episode will be boring i guess

It won't be. Trust me :)

all his previous ones have been :p Dave comes to mind :no:

"Numbers" back in Season 1 was awesome. That episode got me into Lost!

:|

I'm serious. It's my favorite "filler" episode. It established Hurley's development over inner turmoil and self perception. Plus he gets the girl in the end ;)

I'm serious. It's my favorite "filler" episode. It established Hurley's development over inner turmoil and self perception. Plus he gets the girl in the end ;)

Links to the smoke monster, why he gained weight, found major stuff about Libby. It was a good episode :)

we will agree to disagree, that along with SOS and Nikki/Paulos episode are the worst episodes ever

we will agree to disagree, that along with SOS and Nikki/Paulos episode are the worst episodes ever

I almost puked when miles even mentioned them this season