[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Puked? Ok, that's a bit over the top of exaggerating.

No countdown today, I'm flying across the US and won't be around at the top of any hour before Lost starts.

Puked? Ok, that's a bit over the top of exaggerating.

No countdown today, I'm flying across the US and won't be around at the top of any hour before Lost starts.

that's it cancel lost for the night! :laugh:

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

ANSWERS

OMGGGGG

how did Desmond know that the only way Locke would "see the other reality" was to cause a near death experience?

WOW that's a TOTAL Shocker

Michael!!! Not surprised about Libby but he was surprising.

Did we seen Bruce Davidson? (Guy played senator in X-men) on Lost before, I forgot

?

So if

ghost Michael

is telling the truth then the island

really is a purgatory afterall?

trapped doesnt mean it has to be purgatory

AND WOW what a perfect song for next weeks trailer

Three giant holy **** moments from that episode.

An explanation of the whispers ...

A confrontation between the two sides finally...

The end is coming.

I found it disappointing myself. It's being drawn out and this was the first episode of the season I would consider a waste of what they could present us.

There were a few nice foreshadowing moments though, but not enough for me to enjoy it. They have three full hours (4 episodes) of time before the final, so hopefully things start speeding up.

Do you think that Widmore really wanted Locke to take Desmond? After all, he showed Sawyer that they were guarding something, waking up Locke's interest. Maybe Desmond is exactly where Widmore wanted him too, and that was the sacrifice he was talking about.

Bruce Davidson was also Hurley's doctor on Season 2 episode Dave, he was trying to convince Hurley that Dave didn't exist.

Do you think that Widmore really wanted Locke to take Desmond? After all, he showed Sawyer that they were guarding something, waking up Locke's interest. Maybe Desmond is exactly where Widmore wanted him too, and that was the sacrifice he was talking about.

Bruce Davidson was also Hurley's doctor on Season 2 episode Dave, he was trying to convince Hurley that Dave didn't exist.

Maybe Dave was a dead person

Go watch the old willy wonka :)

Oh, so it's NOT dialogs from upcoming episodes being warped LOL I thought it was like that? Thought it was like the whispers in the woods we often hear...

I'm always so excited to watch the show and every time I do it's the same damn thing.. i'm left feeling like "wtf just happened". I'm just not piecing this together.. I need to find a website or something that explains wtf is going on cause i'm very "lost".

Here are a few of my questions.. maybe someone can help me out.

1. Why did smoke/locke kill desmond?

2. What the **** are the voices.. people that are trapped? What did Michael do to be trapped. He made reference that he was there because of what he did.

3. What's up with the kid that locke seen, that made him quite upset.

4. Someone had mentioned this before in this thread but never explained it, why are Jin and Sun not able to be together?

5. Why did desmond hit locke with his car? I didn't get this at all.

6. Wtf does widmore have to do with anything. If he made it to the island, why can't smokie kill them all and hop in the sub.

that's it for now.. i'm soo confused...lol

I'm always so excited to watch the show and every time I do it's the same damn thing.. i'm left feeling like "wtf just happened". I'm just not piecing this together.. I need to find a website or something that explains wtf is going on cause i'm very "lost".

Lostpedia is your friend, I read the episode recaps all the time and I have learnt so much from there

1. Why did smoke/locke kill desmond?

2. What the **** are the voices.. people that are trapped? What did Michael do to be trapped. He made reference that he was there because of what he did.

3. What's up with the kid that locke seen, that made him quite upset.

4. Someone had mentioned this before in this thread but never explained it, why are Jin and Sun not able to be together?

5. Why did desmond hit locke with his car? I didn't get this at all.

6. Wtf does widmore have to do with anything. If he made it to the island, why can't smokie kill them all and hop in the sub.

Episode already aired. Most of those are not spoiler questions.

1. He didn't. We just saw Desmond falling... water could have stopped him. Hell, Juliet survived a similar fall. Jacob lending a hand perhaps? He did see that boy, i.e.

young jacob

2. When Charlotte Lewis said "This place is death", she was right. I suppose dead people are trapped just like MIB. Jacob is keeping them there.

young jacob, I think.

4. Plot development?? We know one of them is a candidate... if both of them came together, one might end up dying? Since one isn't necessary for the Island.

5. To get the spinal surgery by Jack. Remember in a previous episode he offered to help him. Desmond is probably making that happen.

6. They're protected by the fence.