[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Episode already aired. Most of those are not spoiler questions.

1. He didn't. We just saw Desmond falling... water could have stopped him. Hell, Juliet survived a similar fall. Jacob lending a hand perhaps? He did see that boy, i.e.

young jacob

2. When Charlotte Lewis said "This place is death", she was right. I suppose dead people are trapped just like MIB. Jacob is keeping them there.

young jacob, I think.

4. Plot development?? We know one of them is a candidate... if both of them came together, one might end up dying? Since one isn't necessary for the Island.

5. To get the spinal surgery by Jack. Remember in a previous episode he offered to help him. Desmond is probably making that happen.

6. They're protected by the fence.

1. No reference of Jacob lending a hand, it's a TV show, falls like that don't kill people.

2. Hurley saw dead people off the island, it's just a common theory that people with unfinished business or unsettled ghosts still inhabit this world after they die, I don't think it has anything to do with Jacob either.

3. Me too.

4. That doesn't make sense, they aren't together just because of the way things have gone, not because if they came together one would have to die...

5. That is a theory a lot of people seem to think, but I find it senseless, Des didn't know about Jack offering to help Locke or any of that. I prefer the theory that MiB's escape would be to alternate reality and since he is stuck as Locke then he would escape into alternate Locke's body, so Des is trying to kill alternate Locke...

6.Yep, and no one knows yet what Witmore has to do with anything but it might just be the theory I pointed out above.

2. Hurley saw dead people off the island, it's just a common theory that people with unfinished business or unsettled ghosts still inhabit this world after they die, I don't think it has anything to do with Jacob either.

Either way, they are trapped. Only explanation so far of someone being trapped on the Island is MIB. So, same theory can be applied to the ghosts as well. If you died on the Island, you're probably stuck just like MIB because of whatever Jacob did to keep him there.

4. That doesn't make sense, they aren't together just because of the way things have gone, not because if they came together one would have to die...

Well, people are going to die. I think either one of them will. No happy ending :p Just my theory

5. That is a theory a lot of people seem to think, but I find it senseless, Des didn't know about Jack offering to help Locke or any of that. I prefer the theory that MiB's escape would be to alternate reality and since he is stuck as Locke then he would escape into alternate Locke's body, so Des is trying to kill alternate Locke...

We'll see soon enough.

Next week promo:

Song used:

Got to see the episode, an hour later than I originally planned as my assumption on air time was off, but I saw it nonetheless and loved it. I like some of the ideas being tossed around on here as well. Keep it up (Y)

I think MiB is already in Locke's body in the other timeline. Think about it: He influenced Ben-2 (alternate timeline Ben) into trying to be in charge. And being in charge means being in a position of power. Ben-2's position of power would've been school principal had he not seen the e-mail. If you remember, MiB Locke-1 wanted Ben-1 to be in charge of the island. That meant staying back after everyone leaves. Also, MiB Locke-2 referred to himself as "the substitute". Could that be a reference of him replacing the original Locke? Perhaps. From what we've seen, the new timeline is connected with the old one (as indicated by the returning memories). Of course, my theory will be blown out of the water if Locke-2 starts remembering things.

And damn, it took awhile to catch up. I stopped watching the show after the 1st season. I'm all caught up now. :)

Wow, great episode. The death was totally wtf though. I kinda expected it to happen though when she grabbed the bag full of the explosives. Couple of nice answers.

And all this about Desmond running Locke over... wasn't that just to get Locke to have a near-death experience like Desmond and Charlie and remember his island life.

Wow, great episode. The death was totally wtf though. I kinda expected it to happen though when she grabbed the bag full of the explosives. Couple of nice answers.

And all this about Desmond running Locke over... wasn't that just to get Locke to have a near-death experience like Desmond and Charlie and remember his island life.

She is so STUPID. People keep warning her about the explosives, but she ignores them. LOL

Just before I explain how much time is being wasted in this season I do agree this weeks episode and last weeks were very good. A few answers this episode but the whispers answer didn't seem the best, kind of unexpected but maybe that is just me. It seems this season so much time has been wasted with scenes of the group just talking in the jungle about where they are going to go next, or how they leave to walk through the jungle to the place they are heading but it takes nearly a whole episode to get their and when they finally do arrive in the last few minutes of the episode their is a big 'wow!' moment and the episode ends. It doesn't feel like the final season, and definitely not like the final episodes of the show.

Building up Ilana's character then killing her in a split second was kinda odd but I guess nobody even liked her anyway

. Still I love lost and love most of these episodes but it's not feeling like the last season. Only Richard's episode felt fulfilling out of this season.

How could Michael be MiB? MiB has already said that he's stuck as Locke.

Can we trust that? When Ilana said that she believed MIB had killed Jacob, but that wasn't the case.

Woah. Trying to digest that episode. So many moments to pick up on. Since maybe the Side-ways and the actually timeline seem to be having similarties, maybe Desmond trying to kill Locke can stop the MiB. Locke's life couldn't get much worse :laugh:

I dont think ghost Michael was MIB, Michael pointed to lock/MIB down in the distance as Hurley needed to know where he was, so he pointed him out and you could see him walking with his Torch in the distance.

I dont think ghost Michael was MIB, Michael pointed to lock/MIB down in the distance as Hurley needed to know where he was, so he pointed him out and you could see him walking with his Torch in the distance.

Another giveaway was Lockes expression when he say Hurley for the first time... it was almost as if he didnt expect them there.

<br />we will agree to disagree, that along with SOS and Nikki/Paulos episode are the worst episodes ever<br />

Please don't shoot me, but I loved Expose. The ending was wtf and the entire episode was entertaining. It was course-correction for the show and they did it in style.

Also, am I not the only one who is unsatisfied with the explanation dished out for the whispers. I kind of wish it was a side-effect of time travel and stuff as it was theorotised in the past, instead of just souls trapped in the island. Hopefully, future episodes will shed more light on this issue.

Ilana's death was awesome, but kind of dissapointed how she never really managed to achieve something. I was confident that she is gonna turn out to be really important.

<br />I'm always so excited to watch the show and every time I do it's the same damn thing.. i'm left feeling like "wtf just happened".??I'm just not piecing this together.. I need to find a website or something that explains wtf is going on cause i'm very "lost".<br /><br />Here are a few of my questions.. maybe someone can help me out.<br /><br />

1.??Why did smoke/locke kill desmond?

<br />

2.??What the **** are the voices.. people that are trapped???What did Michael do to be trapped.??He made reference that he was there because of what he did.

<br />

3.??What's up with the kid that locke seen, that made him quite upset.

<br />

4.??Someone had mentioned this before in this thread but never explained it, why are Jin and Sun not able to be together?

<br />

5.??Why did desmond hit locke with his car???I didn't get this at all.

<br />

6.??Wtf does widmore have to do with anything.??If he made it to the island, why can't smokie kill them all and hop in the sub.

<br /><br /><br />that's it for now.. i'm soo confused...lol<br />

Check out Erica's recaps if you feel confused about what happened in a episode. They are pretty good.

http://www.longlivelocke.com/

Please don't shoot me, but I loved Expose. The ending was wtf and the entire episode was entertaining. It was course-correction for the show and they did it in style.

oh dear :rofl: your forgiven because you like other shows I like :p

First half was boring but i got goosebumps once

hurley remembered libby and another question solved seems that the whispers are the souls/essence of dead people who are still holding onto something, at first i thought all the whispers were the dead people who were evil which would tie into them being trapped on the island like MiB who is also evil but people who arent evil like Jacob have also appeared to him, but then the whispers dont happen a lot so it still could be that the whispers are the souls of people who have done bad/wrong on the island, also poor ilana halfway through speaking and BOOM vaporised, i couldnt help but laugh

, lost makes my brain hurt.

I like better when locke take desmond to that hole. Make me laught hard too. The whole thing, I meam, desmond was like he was in love, with the life, penny and stuff and suddenly he ends in that hole with the locke evil face, HAHA. He was in love and he finally "face" the reality, LOL