[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Jacob can tell people what to do. He just chooses not to. His philosophy is to let people discover things on their own. If he were to tell everyone what to do, it would be pointless. As for the whispers in the jungle, I'd say they belong to people that have died (and sinned) on the island. And murder is a sin.

Yeah the whole whispers make even less sense to me now. If it is trapped souls, why was walt appearances preceded by the whispers? If it's not trapped souls, why did michael say that?

I'm a bit surprised that they didn't make the outcome of Desmond-thrown-down-the-well a week-long cliffhanger - I mean they showed him in the preview for next week, immediately following the episode.

Sorry your wrong, its

Jacob

...read the spoiler

Actually....

Pretty sure it was young MIB we saw this week. Was a different actor then the previous young Jacob we saw

Read the spoiler? You mean your spoiler block, or like an actual story spoiler?

And why is everyone posting spoiler tags when referring to episodes already aired?

They have the same clothes on, so I would assume so...

So why would MIB yell at the blond one "you can't tell me what I can't do" and just ignore the other one?

So why would MIB yell at the blond one "you can't tell me what I can't do" and just ignore the other one?

Because now he's ****ing with him. He's trying to ignore it. What I want to know is why both Desmond and Sawyer have been able to see him.

We seen him a couple of times already and if I remember correctly, he had darker hair in one appearance (when MiB-Locke took Desmond to the well). Anyway, I'm beginning to think MiB can't hurt any of the candidates. If I'm right, that means Hurley, Sawyer, Sayid, Jack, and Jin or Sun are safe except for Kate. Apparently, she is no longer a candidate which means MiB can hurt her. Maybe he'll use her as a hostage.

During the preview they played a willy wonka song in the background. This couldn't be a coincidence.

Doesn't Willy Wonka pick 6 people to enter his factory and then narrows it down to one lucky kid who gets to run the place?

During the preview they played a willy wonka song in the background. This couldn't be a coincidence.

Doesn't Willy Wonka pick 6 people to enter his factory and then narrows it down to one lucky kid who gets to run the place?

Good catch, I was thinking about more what was being said in the song but both work. That made me want to watch that movie again

Woah, good spot :)

Episode 6.13 - The Last Recruit - Press Release

ALLIANCES ARE FORGED AND BROKEN, ON ABC?S ?LOST?

?The Last Recruit? ? Alliances are forged and broken as the Locke and Jack camps merge, on ?Lost,? TUESDAY, APRIL 20 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

?Lost? stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Terry O?Quinn as Locke and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.

Guest starring are Andrea Gabriel as Noor ?Nadia? Abed Jaseem, Sheila Kelley as Zoe, Kimberley Joseph as Cindy, Dylan Minnette as David, Teresa Huang as surgeon, Skyler Stone as EMT #1, Todd Coolidge as EMT #2, Yvonne Midkiff as receptionist, Christopher Amitrano as Burditt, Kasim Saul as guard, Steve Boatright as Mike, Mickey Graue as Zack and Kiersten Havelock as Emma.

?The Last Recruit? was written by Paul Zbyszewski & Graham Roland and directed by Steve Semel.

Source: ABC

LOST - 6x13 - "The Last Recruit" - Sneak Peek 1

Pretty good episode. The explanation that the whispers having to so with some kind of purgatory kind of tie in with that girl who came back to life during that autopsy and she said something about being between places and having a message from Yemi.

Although that happened off the island so i wonder how that worked?

Pretty good episode. The explanation that the whispers having to so with some kind of purgatory kind of tie in with that girl who came back to life during that autopsy and she said something about being between places and having a message from Yemi.

Although that happened off the island so i wonder how that worked?

You referring to her?