[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

I like better when locke take desmond to that hole. Make me laught hard too. The whole thing, I meam, desmond was like he was in love, with the life, penny and stuff and suddenly he ends in that hole with the locke evil face, HAHA. He was in love and he finally "face" the reality, LOL

I'm pretty sure this is exactly what Desmond wants to happen. I'm thinking we'll see a scene that got cut from after that test Widmore did on him and he'll explain what Desmond needs to do. :)

Multi-Centric flash sideways?

Yeah, judging by the press release and that promo. Wonder what she meant by, "It's him...It's him..."

Yeah, judging by the press release and that promo. Wonder what she meant by, "It's him...It's him..."

srs?

she saw flash forwards just like hurley, libby, desmond, and charile.

srs?

she saw flash forwards just like hurley, libby, desmond, and charile.

Yeah I thought that, but at the time, people remembering, it's all about love. Like Desmond, Libby, Charlie, Faraday etc. Sun never had those feelings for Locke?

Lost Official Podcast

Big thanks to iamjacksliver for the transcript.

Recap:

- Doing a top-ten list of the best podcasts of the series. Send in your submissions.

- Very few podcasts left

- Happy with upcoming episode's promo (Willy Wonka playing in the back)

- Show has to speak for itself" in response to what questions/mysteries will be answered.

- Things that are important to the characters will be answered (example: Whispers)

- REHASH: Did Desmond hit Locke in the ALT as a catalyst for island memories or intentional revenge? They dont really answer, just that both are possible

Questions:

- Are the rumors of Darlton appearing on Kimmel Show after the finale to discuss and reveal true? NO. Planned radio silence, "Show will speak for itself"

- Joke that they will create a leaflet with all the answers and sell out of their trunks.

- How is Daniel's last name Faraday if his father is Widmore and mother is Hawking?

A) ISLAND TIMELINE: Daniel was born off-island to Hawking after her relationship with Widmore soured and she left the island. She named him Faraday to hide from her past on the island and try to keep Widmore from finding him. Widmore eventually does and funds his research, Daniel makes it to the island, and is killed by young Hawking.

B) SIDEWAYS: Daniel's name is Widmore, as is Eloise's. They are a happy family. The only non-Widmore is Penny (she is Milton). May have something to do with her mother being someone other than Eloise (acknowledged by Daniel as his half-sister).

- Guy who throws LOST viewing parties on Tuesday nights is conflicted as he has a wedding to attend during the Finale on Sunday, May 23. Darlton advise the bride and groom to have a daytime wedding as opposed to at night concurrent to the Finale

- Are the actions of Hawking off-island motivated by the love of her son: Darlton says that its possible, but that her actions are also motivated by protecting the "space-time continuum"

- Do Nikki and Paulo still suck in the Sideways? Talk about how they are probably doing the same things were doing pre-island. Nikki is acting in Season 5 of Expose, and Paulo is still cooking.

- Next great Television show / Current Favs? Dexter, The Wire, Justified top Damons list. Carlton likes Modern Family (supports Julie Bowen, Jacks ex-wife), 30 Rock and Office, and Justified also.

- Did Keamy say/mention "the island" in the hotel while picking up the package from Jin? NO

- Did they miss out on gigantic merchandising dollars for the show? Damon says yes, mentions Salad dressing and other potentially great merchandise they missed out on. Joking around, then the stream cuts out here.

Bit annoyed at how the "show will speak for itself", i dont like things left open to interpretation they should dump the ego and do what the fans what them to do.

But also, at the same time I'm unhappy with how the show reveals mysteries, similar to how they revealed "whispers"

I really don't want the show to end with a Midi-chlorian effect

Yeah I thought that, but at the time, people remembering, it's all about love. Like Desmond, Libby, Charlie, Faraday etc. Sun never had those feelings for Locke?

So pretty much guaranteed near-death experience's cause memories of the real timeline to be seen :) that's why Desmond ran Locke over, Sun was shot, Desmond with Charlie in the car (they both saw flashes). Works out perfectly

Midi chlorian effect?

Star Wars prequels revealed that "The Force" was actually

something called Midichlorians that live in the cells of every living thing and that the Jedi could harness their power to use the force

It's generally seen as a very disappointing explanation.

Well I don't see anything wrong with that kind of explanation. I mean you can't really be expecting a plausible answer to stuff like ghosts or time travel coming from a TV show.

NEED TO RESIST reading plot spoilers.

Guys, I said this thousands times now, for the common courtesy of everyone, please tell those that don't mind (like MYSELF) guess/hint spoilers what level of spoiler it is.

Some of these plot/direct spoilers I def. DO NOT WANT to know, but am fine with guesses/hints!

Major Plot Spoiler

Just messing with Jedi... I guess it could be kind of funny if we can keep it going....at least it will pass the time in between the episodes

I'm a bit surprised that they didn't make the outcome of Desmond-thrown-down-the-well a week-long cliffhanger - I mean they showed him in the preview for next week, immediately following the episode.

I didn't like that either. Some things are better off left out of trailers. So, we could be on the edge of our seats and wonder if Desmond is alive ALL week, I agree.

During the preview they played a willy wonka song in the background. This couldn't be a coincidence.

Doesn't Willy Wonka pick 6 people to enter his factory and then narrows it down to one lucky kid who gets to run the place?

I just seen Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and one of the many wonderful Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter collaborations, the dancing little dude is a creepy Beggar man on an episode of X-files... and Anna-Sophia Robb blow some nice bubbles :D

Major Plot Spoiler

Just messing with Jedi... I guess it could be kind of funny if we can keep it going....at least it will pass the time in between the episodes

I can't believe it - they ALL die? In BOTH timelines? Jacob and MIB are SISTERS?

Sorry Jedi, madeja look!

I just seen Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and one of the many Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter collaborations, the dancing little dude is a creepy man on an episode of X-files... and Anna-Sophia Robb blow some nice bubbles :D

you realise Anna was 12 when that was made.

Potential Spoilers in Wired Magazine

626265463t.jpg

here's some blurred out parts referring to the next few episodes... it looks like "The Candidate" is a Jack/Locke centric episode. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that "Smokey" is written under "Across the Sea", but you can't really make anything out. For next week's episode, "The Last Recruit", it looks like it says something like "_oundelay"... "roundelay", perhaps? Definition: "a song in which a line or phrase is repeated as a refrain"

Anyway, it's also got something about Jack visiting Bernard the Sideways dentist to ask about "a patient's accident" and some intriguing stuff about pylons and polar bear cages.

I'm a bit surprised that they didn't make the outcome of Desmond-thrown-down-the-well a week-long cliffhanger - I mean they showed him in the preview for next week, immediately following the episode.

You didn't really expect a major character like Desmond would die in such a small, quick way did you? Even the established depth and existence of water should have supported the notion prior to seeing the previews. Hurt? Yes. Dead? Nah.