[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Edit: BTW, congrats to Rob with his GMod status. Now you can read the spoilers for us and make sure they are properly tagged for the next month! :laugh::laugh::yes:

OMG.

*Covers eyes and clicks blindly*

If everyone can post what category the spoiler is in when they post it, it would be a lot simpler and easier for everyone.

Like for example:

Character Cast Spoiler-

Shannon is in the Series Finale

I don't understand why that's so hard?

1st, this is Lost. Already proven that anyone can show up at anytime, doesn't mean much. So I don't think any of it is considered a big spoiler at all.

Another category I don't mind at all - Hints

What is Lost about,

Love

Hell

Pugatory

A.I/Avatar/Matrix thing

Dream

Other...

Or

No 'O' vowels, no Bs, No Ms.. Guess... ?

Does something like this REALLY spoil you?

If everyone can post what category the spoiler is in when they post it, it would be a lot simpler and easier for everyone.

Like for example:

Character Cast Spoiler-

Shannon is in the Series Finale

I don't understand why that's so hard?

well you won't see spoilers from me anymore :p

you could say "rappy gives back to the community"

Jedi, quit complicating the spoiler situation. If it's a spoiler or a revealing comment about a spoiler, it goes in a spoiler tag, that's it. Sheesh.

I think with the spoilers, It should only be tagged if its something we dont know.

Your own theories shouldn't need spoiler tags...

E.g. I think john locke isn't dead!!!111

That is an opinion NOT a spoiler.

Spoilers e.g. Whats happening in the next episode i think should be setup like so.

----------

What the spoiler contains - "title"

The actual spoiler. In tags!

----------

Simple as that. However. If you don't like the way someone posts. Get over it! It's the internet!

I find it curious that we haven't actually seen a Smokey-to-(F)Locke or (F)Locke-to-Smokey morph - surely they have the budget.

Sure, I imagine they have a large budget - but shooting outdoors in Hawaii ain't cheap. I don't think they choose to spend a lot of their budget on CGI. I mean, the smoke monster effect is good.. but the sub from past seasons and the whole island under water shot in the season opener were very underwhelming.

I personally think theories need spoiler tags too? Theories are derived from information you've gathered throughout various sources and somehow there will be some information that we've never heard of. For people like me who never read spoilers took a glance at it, we'll be devestated.

Then again I shouldn't be in here cause this place is full of spoilers :p

you could say "rappy gives back to the community"

Info, content and materials about the show seems to foster a lot of discussion about the show in these threads. Anywho I am just being whiny lately cause it's the last season. :p

Sometimes I look at old spoilers after the episode to see how accurate people were. Does anyone else do this?

I was just about to say... the thread itself has a spoiler tag. As for actual spoilers, I'd say unaired episodes count. No point in ruining the surprise for us. After the episode airs though, it's fair game.

Anyway, I was hoping to see more of Faraday. And I wonder what Widmore is doing... he seems to have backstabbed Sawyer.

I was just about to say... the thread itself has a spoiler tag. As for actual spoilers, I'd say unaired episodes count. No point in ruining the surprise for us. After the episode airs though, it's fair game.

Anyway, I was hoping to see more of Faraday. And I wonder what Widmore is doing... he seems to have backstabbed Sawyer.

I don't think Widmore needs Sawyer anymore. He already has Desmond and Jack on the island that I think that is what is important.

Really don't get this situation on spoilers at the moment :s

I think because Desmond is with them, Widmore won't be making deals unless he gets Desmond back. If Flocke needs Sawyer, Kate etc, then with Widmore keeping them, he might get Desmond back. Just a thought..

Really don't get this situation on spoilers at the moment :s

basically Jedi wants a rule that you mention what its about when you post which in turn actually means you are telling people what it is so its stupid and I am not posting them from now on because people want to be surprised and I am willing to relent my posting because its only fair.

basically Jedi wants a rule that you mention what its about when you post which in turn actually means you are telling people what it is so its stupid and I am not posting them from now on because people want to be surprised and I am willing to relent my posting because its only fair.

I see. Same, I'm not reading or posting any spoilers now since its the final season and people do want to be surprised, like me (for once).

I see. Same, I'm not reading or posting any spoilers now since its the final season and people do want to be surprised, like me (for once).

oh I am still reading them :p just not posting them

oh I am still reading them :p just not posting them

It's hard not to read them. I know a few bits, like who's going to be in it, but not much :)

The thread title says SPOILERS. If you dont like them, dont come to this thread.

Except the spoiler tag was only added last week. The thread had already been cleaned up by DirtyLarry when people were posting spoilers without tags. I agree though, after the episode airs, or even when it airs is fair game.

We all know when the episodes are live, so if you come into the thread and act surprised it is your own fault. However blatantly posting spoilers without tags for upcoming episodes is pretty petty. People come in here to discuss, not to ruin the entire series they have been watching for six years.

I don't think this thread should have the spoiler tag, after all where should people like me who wants to discussion the latest episodes go?

I don't think this thread should have the spoiler tag, after all where should people like me who wants to discussion the latest episodes go?

there's no stopping you in discussing the episodes others have its just that the spoiler tag is there because there will be sometime someone posting a spoiler here and there, you just have to make sure that they are in tags.

Watching TV the other night, the Rocketeer was playing. I never realized that Terry O'Quinn (aka John Locke) played Howard Hughes in this movie. Time flies ... the movie was release in 1991.