[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Good episode :) Thought the ending was going to be better but still good, and we got a few answers.

Just one bone to pick, now we know hat Christian was MIB. But we saw Christian in Season 5 at Dharmaville, so how could MIB be Christian and John Locke at the same time? And if needs a boat to cross the water, how did he appear to Michael on the freighter in the season 4 finale?

I was thinking the same thing with regards to Christian appearing on the freighter that's what i was kind of unsure about whether or not Christian was MIB.

Hadn't thought about Christian/Flocke appearing at the same time during Sun and Lapidus' visit to Dharmaville. Good spot. Now i'm confused :p

I was thinking the same thing with regards to Christian appearing on the freighter that's what i was kind of unsure about whether or not Christian was MIB.

Hadn't thought about Christian/Flocke appearing at the same time during Sun and Lapidus' visit to Dharmaville. Good spot. Now i'm confused :p

If Flocke can do it wouldnt it also be possible that Jacob can turn himself into smoke, possibly the oft talked about white smoke monster going by the light/dark, white/black stones, yin/yang etc..?

Rappy did you see those call sheets for the finale that just leaked?

yeah they were "leaked" a few weeks ago, supposedly someone "left" them out in the open :alien:

The call sheets don't really give much away. Although I wouldn't advise reading it, it'll probably make much more sense after the penultimate episode airs.

So no lost tonight... and its deffos on next week or is it going to be a long agonising wait?

just off this week...then on until the end...

3rd time that's been posted now :p once by me and once by Unrealistic :D

Can you blame him? This thread moves faster than the speed of light at times :p

I dont even bother to follow it anymore since most are spoilers, but I dunno whether or not they are spoilers from future episodes of spoilers from already aired episodes..

The funny pictures make me come back tho :D

Can you blame him? This thread moves faster than the speed of light at times :p

I dont even bother to follow it anymore since most are spoilers, but I dunno whether or not they are spoilers from future episodes of spoilers from already aired episodes..

The funny pictures make me come back tho :D

KsxNv.jpg

a4NiX.png

RQo3i.jpg

M3jFu.jpg