[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

There's an interesting interview over at Wired with the executive producers of lost, along with some Easter eggs I wasn't aware of before...

Link

ff_lost_opener_1000_f.jpg

Haha I just noticed the Little Green Alien.

Some of the spoilers are quite big. Some were already revealed before by DarkUFO though.

yeah but a few are like confirmations and one's answering a big puzzle so unless you really want to know go there...as part of my agreement with the peeps I am not posting it just informing :)

yeah but a few are like confirmations and one's answering a big puzzle so unless you really want to know go there...as part of my agreement with the peeps I am not posting it just informing :)

Yeh, that one is quite a big answer (I think I know which one you're talking about). Good to hear it's not something totally out of the blue.

It wouldn't be Lost if they explained it all :p

Actually, I'd prefer if there are still some mysterys to keep us guessing and theorizing long after the end :D

Apparently, a sheet of the finale script was leaked onto DarkUFO. I haven't checked it out, but contains major spoilers..

Apparently, a sheet of the finale script was leaked onto DarkUFO. I haven't checked it out, but contains major spoilers..

it has and it does! also has the **** word so I cant see it being real unless lost allows swearing now :laugh:

I don't care to know plot spoilers, but I have a character/casting spoiler (Which is NOT considered spoiler at all to ME) that I found out I am going to share

Allison Janney is casted, probably playing the Mother/Love interest of MIB, and/or Jacob,

but that's not confirmed and won't be. The producers like to keep who the character is a mystery!

Remember MIB said

he had a crazy mother

?

MAN IN BLACK: Because... my mother was crazy. A long time ago, before I... looked like this... I had a mother, just like everyone. She was a very disturbed woman. And, as a result of that, I had some growing pains. Problems that I'm still trying to work my way through. Problems that could have been avoided had things been different.

So AWESOME if that would be explored!!! :D

Allison Janney will always be CJ from The West Wing to me and is a damn fine actress (as well as a damn fine specimen of a woman) - so if true then very good casting call!

Something interesting I cant remember where I read is that each main character represents a part or personality of the island. ie: Jack is the brain, Sayid is the muscle, Sawyer is the doubt, Hurley is the sensibility etc.

It's Jack. The episode's name was "The Last Candidate" and at the very end Locke is left with only one person and saves him. Candidate /= Claimed.

Jack already was a candidate.

Just one bone to pick, now we know hat Christian was MIB. But we saw Christian in Season 5 at Dharmaville, so how could MIB be Christian and John Locke at the same time? And if needs a boat to cross the water, how did he appear to Michael on the freighter in the season 4 finale?

Something has obviously changed since MIB is now "locked" to Locke's body. He used to be able to appear as anyone, and he could appear anywhere because he wasn't really a physical character. Now he has been tied to a physical appearance.

"The producer also brushed off speculation about Desmond being absent from the show's final cast photo.

"A cast photo that includes some characters but not others is beyond our area of involvement," Lindelof said."

it has and it does! also has the **** word so I cant see it being real unless lost allows swearing now :laugh:

Lol, I read that too. Maybe the swearing's just for the expressions. Spoiler-wise it's not as bad as some of the deaths and stuff which were found.