[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Allison Janney will always be CJ from The West Wing to me and is a damn fine actress (as well as a damn fine specimen of a woman) - so if true then very good casting call!

Something interesting I cant remember where I read is that each main character represents a part or personality of the island. ie: Jack is the brain, Sayid is the muscle, Sawyer is the doubt, Hurley is the sensibility etc.

Spoiler tag? I DON'T find casting to be spoiler, but others might.

Also, who is going to the event on May 20th 8PM? Why the hell on Fandango the people are like "Oh No" jeez!

So is this the episode where s**t blows up? I hate how season 5 was packed with action and season 6 is moving so slow. So sh** better blow up.

Done again? I've heard this at least 2-3 times before. :p

I think before he meant shooting now its all edited the episode is ready to go!

wouldn't be a bitch if some idiot leaked it to the web a week or so before :wacko:

I think before he meant shooting now its all edited the episode is ready to go!

wouldn't be a bitch if some idiot leaked it to the web a week or so before :wacko:

I wouldn't be very happy! :angry:

And Lostfan108 better not show up..

I wouldn't be very happy! :angry:

And Lostfan108 better not show up..

don't need him someone has leaked the script pages so its just as bad :rofl:

All of them? or just those few?

the key moments right near the end and its confirmed as genuine

Also, who is going to the event on May 20th 8PM? Why the hell on Fandango the people are like "Oh No" jeez!

You all going?

Lost will no longer be showing promos for the following week's episode, for example. That's why details of new episodes will be bare-bones from now on.

As Cuse explained: "Our feeling is that most people do not really want to see a bunch of scenes from upcoming episodes, that the joy of Lost is approaching it cold, with the mysteries of the show washing over you."

Lost is all about maintaining dread and suspense.

Source: Full Article @ vancouversun

I think if I was Sawyer, I would have told Widmore "I'm putting the gun down but I'm stomping a mud-puddle through doughboy" I totally loath that little puke.

Cody