[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

I'm glad they went Vader style with Sayid's death. It would have been a terrible shame to have his character go out as the mindless puppet.

The whole deal was terrible but then they cut to the alt and I realized the alt Losties are still alive. :unsure:

So it's down to Sawyer, Jack, Hurley, Kate, and Desmond - other players are Whidmore and Flock, and Richard. (and that kid who keeps staring at him). I don't think Kate will end up making it to the end, same with Sawyer. I think it will come down to Hurley, Jack, Desmond, and Richard. God i love this show

My mom called me crying when there was still 7 minutes left. That was crazy.

I hope they keep this up and don't drag for the next few weeks.

R.I.P. Jin, Sun, Sayid and Lepedis!

so sad about Kwons...Im still hoping that the old rumors of Aaron and Ji Yeon come to the island. Ji Yeon Kwon could still be a candidate. My money is down on Hurley being the "One".

Will Jin and Sun's daughter play an integral part in the last few episodes?

"The daughter will be...how do I put this without saying too much? The daughter will play a role in the final episodes."

Read more: http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/#ixzz0n1F2aDrI

Hmm ... wasn't there spoilers that said Jin or Sun was one of the survivors til the end?

Guess those were wrong.

What an unbelievable episode. Is it next week yet?

I figured it out right as they took the submarine down :(

I knew there was something fishy when Jack put that stupid backpack on. I was right about those two dying, but the way they did it was surreal. Great directing and really pulls on the heart.

When did Jack have a back pack with him in the first place? I don't remember him having one in the beginning of the episode when they brought him to Hydra.

Looks like the finale will be getting an extra half hour:

Get ready for more "Lost."

The producers of ABC's hit drama have shot so much crucial material for the show's hugely anticipated finale that the network has agreed to extend the last episode by an extra half hour.

When the "Lost" finale airs on Sunday, May 23rd, the episode will run from 9 to 11:30 p.m. The overrun will air instead of the local news, with the "Jimmy Kimmel Live: Aloha to Lost" post-finale special remaining at 11:30 p.m. ABC is expected to announce the plan on tonight's episode of Kimmel.

Executive producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof just completed post-production on the finale" -- on Monday night. Both sent out identical Tweets: "We're done. Amen."

The supersizing of the finale is the latest adjustment to what might as well be called "The 'Lost' Weekend." ABC is airing an "enhanced" (pop-ups) version of the show's original two-hour pilot on May 22. On Sunday there's a two-hour retrospective titled "Lost: The Final Journey," followed by the finale and Kimmel post-show.

Source: Hollywood Reporter

http://darkufo.blogs...ies-finale.html

When did Jack have a back pack with him in the first place? I don't remember him having one in the beginning of the episode when they brought him to Hydra.

He did not have one.

anyone else notice that some of the characters stories prior to the plane crash are different in the alternate timeline? shouldnt everyones story be the same up till the plane crash? the bomb only changed what happened after the crash. or thats how it should have been anyways.

anyone else notice that some of the characters stories prior to the plane crash are different in the alternate timeline? shouldnt everyones story be the same up till the plane crash? the bomb only changed what happened after the crash. or thats how it should have been anyways.

It changed when Jacob died and they set the bomb off. In a way it sent a shock wave through time where Jacob didnt "touch" each of them. That "touch" is what put them on course to the Island.

DamonLindelof: Watch Kimmel tonight.

I'll wait for YouTube. I don't like Kimmel.

And that's excellent news about the finale! Huzzah!

Make sure to post whatever it is on here :).

That was an okay episode.. a little sad, but I keep wanting more. They also need to keep answering some more stuff.