[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

So wait, basically Lost is about Good vs. Evil or God vs. the Devil in the shape of Jacob and MiB (whoever that is lol) and Humans having choice on some spooky island that can cause people to travel to alt. timelines?

My ears are bleeding.

So wait, basically Lost is about Good vs. Evil or God vs. the Devil in the shape of Jacob and MiB (whoever that is lol) and Humans having choice on some spooky island that can cause people to travel to alt. timelines?

My ears are bleeding.

I'm not trying to be rude, but have you even paid attention to the story for the past two to three seasons? No one knows exactly, but all signs point to yes.

I'm not trying to be rude, but have you even paid attention to the story for the past two to three seasons? No one knows exactly, but all signs point to yes.

Actually I've only seen one episode of the show. :)

There's this rumour going around that Cuatro in Spain will air the finale simultaneously. At 2am it's not like they're sacrificing much anyway. There will obviously be no dubbing, but I guess there will be subtitles. (Usually they get the episodes 4 days in advance and dub them in a total of 12 days I think).

I think it's kinda been confirmed, but I think Cuatro and Fox spain will announce it with a press release or whatever.

I am wondering what happened to Ben/Miles and Richard. I wonder if we'll see those three again this season.

I strongly doubt they would just drop two major characters like Ben and Richard. They'll be back for the finale.

A heavy steel door blasted against him as the ship started sinking, he was probably dead before Kate and Hurley got out.

SNEAK PEEK #2...

OMG!!!!! Is that

Jack or Sawyer

I see??

This episode is meant to have no series regulars, so I guess no, but would be awesome if so!

Interesting hmmmm... Can someone import into Photoshop and do an analysis if it's these guys? You can clearly see some features to make out.

Less WOW more LOST :D

Eh, I haven't played WoW in about 2 years lol. I should probably remove my Xfire sig thingie since I hardly even use Xfire anymore also :|

Lost Finale should get to play in Movie theaters, seriously! :D

And if Lost doesn't win Emmy for BEST Drama, these people voting are seriously MORONS!

Although i never really liked sun and jin that scene... Wow... <3 Jin must have some real guts to willingly drown himself...

Epic episode though. Kate not dead?

god damn it.

So which characters we know and love do we have left?

Kate(Maybe, gunshot wound...) Hurley, Jack, Sawyer, Claire, Smokey/locke/mib, Ben, Desmond, Miles, Richard (<3), Widmore and zoe.. not many...