[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Although i never really liked sun and jin that scene... Wow... <3 Jin must have some real guts to willingly drown himself...

Epic episode though. Kate not dead?

god damn it.

So which characters we know and love do we have left?

Kate(Maybe, gunshot wound...) Hurley, Jack, Sawyer, Claire, Smokey/locke/mib, Ben, Desmond, Miles, Richard (<3), Widmore and zoe.. not many...

Ha, had a similar thought as well. Why Sayid and why not Kate?!

She is probably the worst character left on the show.

Sneak Peek

They already been posted!

I am so ****ed Jin & Sun died... SAD as &$^$&*$*%)()%!!! I CAN'T handle any more deaths before the Series Finale!

Hey so with 2 more eps left before series Finale. What question do you have from Season 1 that you want to get answered?

What doesn't make sense?

Hey so with 2 more eps left before series Finale. What question do you have from Season 1 that you want to get answered?

Adam and Eve.

One question I liked answered is:

At one time Lock is having a phone call with Helen about the walkabout and it seemed to be a that the Helen on the phone was a sex phone agent. And in future instances of the character Helen they don't mention that.

Is it a different Helen, or a remake Helen???

My biggest question is HOW MIB can turn into smoke monster?

Must be God or something, I think.

I assume Jacob can also turn into other things.

Not sure will the plot satisfying answering these?

Will this be answered in the next epsiode "Across The Sea" or the Finale, or even ever at all?

I mean, that thing early on seem to going to kill everyone, including these candidates! Or maybe I need to rewatch every episode see if these candidates are chased by the smoke before?

Know 'the Real' Locke saw the smoke and declared it was beautiful thing early, what he saw I like to see revealed!

Other plot holes...

If "Each of us" was brought to the island for a reason, then what's Shannons? Paulo and Nikkis? :p

Walt appeared randomly thruout the island. Who really was it? Walt or MIB, Jacob?

One question I liked answered is:

At one time Lock is having a phone call with Helen about the walkabout and it seemed to be a that the Helen on the phone was a sex phone agent. And in future instances of the character Helen they don't mention that.

Is it a different Helen, or a remake Helen???

Yea that was in season one I believe; that Helen was indeed a sex phone agent who did not know John personally. But the flash-sideways Helen of this season is lovingly married to flash-sideways John, with no mention of ever being a sex phone agent or anything like that. In the flash-sideways, everyone's lives are completely different.

Although i never really liked sun and jin that scene... Wow... <3 Jin must have some real guts to willingly drown himself...

Epic episode though. Kate not dead?

god damn it.

So which characters we know and love do we have left?

Kate(Maybe, gunshot wound...) Hurley, Jack, Sawyer, Claire, Smokey/locke/mib, Ben, Desmond, Miles, Richard (<3), Widmore and zoe.. not many...

What about Bernard and Rose? They are STILL alive, Yes? And other kids and people we saw with Locke early on?

Sorry guys, Kate will NOT die!

I think her purpose is to be LOVED by Jack thus she is going to be Jack's wife its JATE... FATE!!! ;)

2010d1c.jpg

Not Jack, I don't think.

lost_jack_s3.jpg.jpg

But I do see a LITTLE resemblance. Perspective CAN be skewed sometimes.

Felt like Sayid's redemption was done too hastily - all it took was a single line of dialogue from Desmond. If it was this easy to turn him around, how did he end up as the psychopathic hitman in the first place!

How do you know it took a single line of dialog?

Edit: LOL:

post-321698-12731696907167.png

Yea that was in season one I believe; that Helen was indeed a sex phone agent who did not know John personally. But the flash-sideways Helen of this season is lovingly married to flash-sideways John, with no mention of ever being a sex phone agent or anything like that. In the flash-sideways, everyone's lives are completely different.

He was with Helen in the first timeline, but she left him because of he helped his father with one last con.

^ Why that need to be spoiler tagged?

Urm, there's only one Lost Iraqi as far as I know in the show? And for people who haven't seen the 'Candidate' it's a dead give-away.

My biggest question is HOW MIB can turn into smoke monster?

Must be God or something, I think.

Why would god give someone evil the ability to change into a smoke monster and be invincible?

Jacob made MiB that way somehow.

Other plot holes...

If "Each of us" was brought to the island for a reason, then what's Shannons? Paulo and Nikkis? :p

Its not a plot hole they just happened to be on the plane that brought the candidates to the island.

And for people who haven't seen the 'Candidate' it's a dead give-away.

We don't go by anyone who still hasn't seen it... that's a personal problem for those choose not to watch it for whatever reason. Once it aired in the US it's fair to remove the tags.

Why would god give someone evil the ability to change into a smoke monster and be invincible?

Depends on type religion, myth... Of course in Christianity, that's not likely, but In Greek, etc myth, there are multiple Gods, and some pretty evil!

Why would anyone who hasn't seen The Candidate yet click on this thread without expecting people to talk about it?

'Lost' creators to host Q&A session

The creators of Lost have announced that they are to host a live Q&A session before the show's series finale.

Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof will answer fans' questions as part of an interactive TimesTalks event from The Times Centre in New York on May 20, reports Entertainment Weekly.

Lorne Manly, entertainment editor for The New York Times, will moderate the session, which will be beamed live to 454 select US cinemas.

The executive producers plan to discuss the bones of the programme's final episode. The event will also feature a teaser from the two-and-a-half hour instalment.

Lost's series finale airs Sunday, May 23 on ABC.

Digitalspy