[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Does the whole remembering the other timeline work in both timelines? So far it looks like only Juliet was able to see it. I wonder if Kate does as well?

I think they all do... at some point.

I think it's one of the things will be realized during the Finale. Everyone will start remembering...

http://www.vilcek.org/

Can't get enough of LOST? Come explore an oft-overlooked side of this internationally-celebrated program - the diverse backgrounds of its cast and crew. from May 20th - June 5th, the Vilcek Foundation will exhibit the images and biographies of immigrant and first-generation contributors to the riveting television show, from both on-screen and off. Featured individuals include Executive Producer Carlton Cuse, writer Melinda Hsu Taylor, actor Jorge Garcia ("Hurley"), and cinematographer John Bartley.

This unique exhibition will also feature iconic original props from the show.

Not a LOST fan? Then come see what all the fuss is about and experience firsthand the stories of individuals whose outstanding work adds to and builds upon the legacy of immigrant contributions to the American arts and entertainment.

NEW EXTENDED EXHIBITION HOURS.

Thursday, May 20th to Saturday June 5th, 2010

Open 12pm to 6pm, Tuesday through Sunday. The exhibit will be closed on Mondays, with the exception of Memorial Day.

167 East 73rd Street

New York, NY 10021

The Myth of Lost

http://www.amazon.com/Myth-Lost-Solving-Mysteries-Understanding/dp/0595484565/

The Author at 49 Grove in New York May 21st Friday night to discuss...

Does the whole remembering the other timeline work in both timelines? So far it looks like only Juliet was able to see it. I wonder if Kate does as well?

Juliet was able to see it only after she died when Miles was listening to her, while on the other side, they saw the first timeline while still being alive. I like how someone compared to the Matrix, as if it's some kind of mask of the real life. However, I believe Cuse or Lindelof stated that that timeline is just as real as the island one, so that negates it being a mask of sorts as that would make it fake.

Juliet was able to see it only after she died when Miles was listening to her, while on the other side, they saw the first timeline while still being alive. I like how someone compared to the Matrix, as if it's some kind of mask of the real life. However, I believe Cuse or Lindelof stated that that timeline is just as real as the island one, so that negates it being a mask of sorts as that would make it fake.

I thought she knew before she died but she just didn't have the time to say anything. That's why Saywer made Miles tell her.

Just looked it up on Lostpedia in case i was remembering incorrectly:

The two kiss and Juliet says "I have to tell you something. It's very very important". But, before she is able to say anything, Juliet dies.

I thought she knew before she died but she just didn't have the time to say anything. That's why Saywer made Miles tell her.

Just looked it up on Lostpedia in case i was remembering incorrectly:

Ah that's right, I forgot about that.

I'm afraid of going to a finale party due to the possibility of someone purposely spoiling the ending by yelling it out into the crowd. It happened when the Harry Potter book was coming out and someone spoiled it to all the people lining up outside the bookstore.

Well, there will always be A**holes or someone does not get people don't want to be spoiled! But, if we had a Finale Party I will go because it's the Series Finale and this show is TOO good to deserve it! :D

Dude, I like these sort of stuff to death, Myself. There are a LOT more to a show than it's plot, and spoilers. Being a HUGE fan to me, means a LOT of tribute is NEEDED, IMO. Just because YOU yourself don't like them doesn't mean they are a waste of thread :rolleyes:

I'd prefer if you would just link the videos as well. Do you know how long it takes to render this thread on my phone because of those embedded flash videos? :p

24 Hour, 2 minutes.

Really looking forward to tonights if the rumours are true its going to be an amazing episode, hopefully up there with The Constant and Ab Aeterno.

20 hours noekspression.gif

Its begun!

I have to watch it at the end of the day due to an exam :(

Really looking forward to tonights if the rumours are true its going to be an amazing episode, hopefully up there with The Constant and Ab Aeterno.

Yup. I have high hopes for this episode, the cast members and the producers have also hyped it. Should be the best episode of the season so far!

Episode 6.16 - Early Leaked Press Release

Episode F119 ? ?What They Died For?

LOCKE DEVISES A NEW STRATEGY, AND JACK?S GROUPSEARCHES FOR DESMOND

Michelle Rodriguez Guest Stars as Ana Lucia and Mira Furlan Guest Stars as Danielle Rousseau

While Locke devises a new strategy, Jack's group searches for Desmond.

Written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz & Elizabeth Sarnoff

Directed by Paul Edwards

Cast

Naveen Andrews as Sayid

Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert

Emilie de Ravin as Claire

Michael Emerson as Ben

Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus

Matthew Fox as Jack

Jorge Garcia as Hurley

Josh Holloway as Sawyer

Daniel Dae Kim as Jin

Yunjin Kim as Sun

Ken Leung as Miles

Evangeline Lilly as Kate

Terry O?Quinn as Locke

Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana

Guest Cast

Michelle Rodriguez as Ana Lucia

Mira Furlan as Danielle Rousseau

Alan Dale as Charles Widmore

Tania Raymonde as Alex

Mark Pellegrino as Jacob

Dylan Minnette as David

Sheila Kelley as Zoe

Kenton Duty as teenage boy

Wendy Pearson as Nurse Kondracki

Ashlee Kyker as student

Ernesto Lopez as LAPD cop

Source: SpoilerTV

1 hour bitches. Get ready.

8 minutes. :)

Fittingly, now is the only time I will use the world psyched. I am totally psyched for this episode.

So psyched, you misspelled the word 'word'. :p

Oh and Evangelline Lilly was insanely hot in that video. Her true personality just makes her that much cuter.