[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Anyone watch GMA this morning, the host told us it's on at 8PM EST/7PM CST...

Dancing With the Stars is on instead of anything Lost :|

Watching American Idol during the moment... Only the 2nd time this year. Final 3 contestents now!

^^^ Clock wrong! :p

2 + 3 minutes :D :woot:

2 + 3 minutes :D :woot:

Okay Okay, Get LOST, Dancing with the stars!!! :p

Super Brun cereal should cross-promoted LOST!

Or could be the concert for Jack. As his son had a concert that night

Sweet!

So they are gonna bring back Juliet, Shannon, Boone ALL back on Series Finale, I hope!

Or could be the concert for Jack. As his son had a concert that night

Maybe that Yes!

the concert is probably Penny's party

Great episode, I'm starting to feel better about where they're taking this on Sunday.

(PS - yea, I haven't participated in this thread until now, but I've been watching since day 1 and on other forums. I simply never thought to look here to discuss Lost)

I believe it is Penny's concert, but without DS. That dress wouldn't be for a DriveShaft event, plus what better way for really epic **** to go down while they play extremely sad classical music to toy with our emotions.

It's the perfect backdrop. That's my one and only theory for the finale.

What concert?

Gotta be DriveShaft.

Nope my money is Jack's son's concert.

Very sad, last Tuesday of LOST :(

So is anyone else planning something special for Sunday night?

I am planting my rear on the couch for however long it's on for. :p

What time does it all start anyways?

9-11:30pm EST is the actual finale

7-9pm EST is the series recap episode

Are Juliet, Shannon, Boone, Michael, Walt & all those other dead people gonna be back for Series finale? (Except for Eko, Nikki and Paulo?)

Hmmmm...so, Desmond is a "failsafe" for the island? I am guessing he can withstand the electromagnetic energy that is at the core of the island that Jack has to now protect? And, with him withstanding that energy, the island collapses on itself or something?

What I do not get, though, is if Widmore brought Desmond to the island because he is a failsafe, then why is MiB going to destroy the island (that is, use the failsafe) with the use of Desmond? Wouldn't that fulfill the purpose of Widmore bringing Desmond back (supposedly under Jacobs order)?

Also, Jacob confirmed that Smokie/The Monster/MiB IS his brother. He said he made a mistake long ago by throwing him (at the time he says this, all the Losties know is he is talking about what they call "The Monster") into the core of the island.

Whether smokie is something that is feeding off MiB's soul, or whether it is directly MiB, we do not know, but we do know now that "The Monster" is Jacob's brother in some form, if I understand what was said correctly.

EDIT: Ah yes, Jacob says something along the lines of "I threw him into the light, and now all he wants to do is kill me", meaning his brother is still alive in some form, trying to exact his revenge on Jacob.

So is anyone else planning something special for Sunday night?

I want to goto a party, but our city doesn't seem to have anything like that going on.

I am planting my rear on the couch for however long it's on for. :p

What time does it all start anyways?

I am gonna start at 7PM!!!