[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Damn... That was a crappy death. Why now and not before?

Was wondering that myself. Young Jacob told Smokey that he couldn't kill Richard earlier in the season, and now he did.

We've got quite the competition for worst death - Ilana, Lapidus, Richard, Zoe, Widmore ... heck, all the way back to Lennon, there have been some quick, unexpected deaths this season.

Nope my money is Jack's son's concert.

Very sad, last Tuesday of LOST :(

So is anyone else planning something special for Sunday night?

Why is it sad its the last Tuesday? Its been on so many nights. Weds and Thurs were better.

I was going to have a Lost party, and one of my friends is, but I don't want any distractions. I'm going to just make myself a nice spread of food and sit through the final 2.5 hours of the best show in TV history.

Are Juliet, Shannon, Boone, Michael, Walt & all those other dead people gonna be back for Series finale? (Except for Eko, Nikki and Paulo?)

We know that Juliet and Shannon filmed scenes and haven't been shown yet. The rest, we don't know. Walt, no.

I LOVE LOST that's why I post it, and it ISN'T crap to me at all! :p

It's probably one of the BEST things about this fandom, to me! Similar to the Old days of Star Wars... Everyone wants a piece of HISTORY, showing creativity, etc to SHOW that they LOVE this GREAT show!!!

I LOVE LOST that's why I post it, and it ISN'T crap to me at all! :p

It's probably one of the BEST things about this fandom, to me! Everyone wants a piece of it, showing creativity, etc to SHOW that they LOVE this GREAT show!!!

Thats fine. But we just had a new episode. One of the final 3. And you're posting unrelated youtube junk. Just ... discuss the show. 99.9% of anything 'fan made' is a waste of time. So waste that time after the show is done.

Also, there is no way you're old enough to know anything about the 'old days' of Star Wars.

Thats fine. But we just had a new episode. One of the final 3. And you're posting unrelated youtube junk. Just ... discuss the show. 99.9% of anything 'fan made' is a waste of time. So waste that time after the show is done.

Also, there is no way you're old enough to know anything about the 'old days' of Star Wars.

Jesus, I am appaled by you people's Lack of Respect for other people LOVE for the show. :rolleyes: :| :x :angry:

IF you only choose to like Theories, and Speculation but nothing else, fine, that's your problem.

YOU DON'T have to FORCE that crappy attitude on other people though!

But, why is it a problem for you to GET/UNDERSTAND other fans LIKE these type of stuff as well?

Being a fan doesn't mean they can ONLY like plot, speculation and theories.

That's NOT how it works in ANY fandom!!!

Jesus, I am appaled by you people's Lack of Respect for other people LOVE for the show. :rolleyes: :| :x :angry:

Love for the show = Cool

Going OTT = Bad

Get up, walk to door, open it, take deep breaths, close it then come back and sit down.

Ideally there should be a topic for appreciation and a topic for theory/discussion/views/reviews so less crap (yes its crap!) is in this thread. My love for the show is being tarnished by the crap that is getting posted i think you should respect that too. :rolleyes: :| :x :angry:

Look, if you don't like to watch the Fan trailers, and cast things I post then you really don't have to watch it. Simple as that.

What is so hard about skipping over it?

You act like these videos are being forced on you to watch it, but that definitely isn't the case.

Have Respect that other fans beside myself might love to see those too!

What's so hard about not posting it til the shows over?

How about posting a link and not embedding them? I'll even live with that. You just needlessly make everyone scroll past them.

And yes, I hate the stupid still photo things that Rappy posts too. But he's Rappy.

You know what? If one other person says they like them (and they aren't joking), I'll apologize. And don't go creating a new account.

They're forced on us by taking up space in the discussion when there's really no need for most of them. "Oh look, an update in the Lost thread. I wonder if someone has a great theory. Oh, it's just Jedi posting random Lost stuff again." And thus, disappointment is established.

Fine, here is the deal.

If anyone else like me to keep posting it, you can please post in the thread that you love those too.

Otherwise, I won't post them, until after the show's over.

Fair?

I still don't think you respect MY love for this show, but I think this is fair, since you don't think anyone else here wants to see those either...

Seriously, I have NEVER seen such a group of fans that ONLY likes shows' theories and speculations but not anything else related to it! :|

Respect my cell phone! ****, I'm usually posting through my phone and those stupid videos that only you watch just take longer to show up on 3G.

Respect my cell phone! ****, I'm usually posting through my phone and those stupid videos that only you watch just take longer to show up on 3G.

Well, ****, then this site should have a mobile version that doesn't render videos. :rolleyes: Why would it when MOST cellphones can't do anything complicated than the basics?

But I made a fair offer... so enough!

I happen to like fan made videos and love the cast videos!

God! Thank You! See, some of you fans are really just selfish! That's all it is!

Well, ****, then this site should have a mobile version that doesn't render videos. :rolleyes:

A fair offer? You said you would keep posting until the show is over. We were asking for the opposite...

Yes, Fan videos of Star Wars is a HUGE thing! Attend ANY Star Wars conventions!

People are crazy with making fanvideos on Star Wars!

The old days are the late 70s and early 80s. Sorry.

Or even anything before the prequels.

Not 2006.

And you're right, I'm sorry. You and people who've never posted here before like those videos. How can I possibly get in the way of such great contributions to this thread?

Well, ****, then this site should have a mobile version that doesn't render videos. :rolleyes: Why would it when MOST cellphones can't do anything complicated than the basics?

They have a mobile version and it sucks more than iphone apps on the ipad. What's worse is I have to squint my eyes in this thread when I see spoilers, because they are set to "hover=true". :/

I will make ANOTHER very FAIR offer.

10.-I-ll-make-him-an-offer-he-can-t-refuse._imagelarge.jpg

If you want to discuss Lost theories, spectulations fine keep it rolling... DON'T stop.

But if I don't see any posts for over 15 minutes, anything is game.

So, If you guys CAN keep this thread active at least every 15 minutes, I swear I WON'T post any of the fan vids and cast stuff to interrupt them!

If I post a video at the 15 minute mark the same time you make your post on thoery/spec, I'll EVEN erase my post and wait my turn. But as long as my time beat yours, I won't.

I don't think it can get any fairer than this. It's just absurd to me a few of you dictates what can other fans post, what fans can't post *SIGH*

This *FAIR* offer is FINAL!

episode just ignore them, no one is forcing you to view the videos, stop crying about it

I would have put Jedi on ignore years ago.

Alas, it still shows his posts, just not the content. You're right though, I think I'll put him back on it.