[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Does Ben care that MiB promised him the island to himself to convince Ben to help him, and then a few minutes later tells him he's going to blow up the island? =/

Never thought about that, bet Ben will make a note of it..

Where did Miles go again? Out and about on his own?

Never thought about that, bet Ben will make a note of it..

Where did Miles go again? Out and about on his own?

...and where's claire?

Ben has always had his best interest in mind, no matter what. He's the ultimate self-preservationist. As he told Locke, "I always have a plan," so I don't see any reason to think that he's not simply using the man in black.

Good point about Claire though, and I hope we find out who got Desmond out of the well.

...and where's claire?

And what ever happened to Rose & Bernard? =/ Weren't they time travelling at some point too? Where'd they go?

...and where's claire?

True. She was with Locke last... she can't of been left on Hydra island.

Good point about Claire though, and I hope we find out who got Desmond out of the well.

Gotta be Sayid. He just left a rope there and Desmond got out.

And what ever happened to Rose & Bernard? =/ Weren't they time travelling at some point too? Where'd they go?

I thought they would be Adam and Eve, but if they time travelled, they would be in the same time period as everyone else, my guess they would be staying away from the action, like they said last time we saw them, "we're in retirement"

Most of the castaways wanted to get off the island, so I don't think their desire to no longer be involved should have any effect on them being moved from 1977 to the present.

104 hours :|

Good point.

The whole MiB can only take the form of unburied people on the island, I disagree.

Isabella - Richards wife.

She was never on the island to begin with, yet, before MiB presented himself to Richard to try to "help" him, he showed up as Isabella to play on his emotions to try to get Richard to kill Jacob.

Now, Isabella died off the island, and as far as we know she was buried by normal means and never went to the island. That is either a major plot hole, or MiB can take the form of any dead person, on or off the island, buried or unburied.

Loved it! I wanted a bit more conversation with Jacob and everyone, but it was still great :)

Jack is the NEW Jacob wonder what can he do now?

The whole MiB can only take the form of unburied people on the island, I disagree.

She was never on the island to begin with, yet, before MiB presented himself to Richard to try to "help" him, he showed up as Isabella to play on his emotions to try to get Richard to kill Jacob.

Now, Isabella died off the island, and as far as we know she was buried by normal means and never went to the island. That is either a major plot hole, or MiB can take the form of any dead person, on or off the island, buried or unburied.

Or it really was Isabella's ghost. She appeared to Hurley. It stands to reason she didn't know what Smokey was, then. And in the preceding 140-some years, she figured out Smokey was evil, so she told Richard to help Hurley.

Or its a plot hole as well. We're never going to get the explanation of Jack seeing Christian while he was off-island either. Or people that have died on-island (which, we were told by Michael are stuck on-island as ghosts) appearing to Hurley off-island.

Edit: Oh wow. This version of the forums has vastly improved the ignore feature.

Or it really was Isabella's ghost. She appeared to Hurley. It stands to reason she didn't know what Smokey was, then. And in the preceding 140-some years, she figured out Smokey was evil, so she told Richard to help Hurley.

Or its a plot hole as well. We're never going to get the explanation of Jack seeing Christian while he was off-island either. Or people that have died on-island (which, we were told by Michael are stuck on-island as ghosts) appearing to Hurley off-island.

Edit: Oh wow. This version of the forums has vastly improved the ignore feature.

I doubt it was her ghost, otherwise Richard would not have seen her (and if he saw her the first time, why wouldn't he have been able to see her the second time?). On top of that, how could Smokey have "attacked" the ghost Isabella (remember when she left and there were sounds that made it sound like she was being attacked?)? Its pretty obvious Smokey faked that and approached Richard in his human form to try to get Richard into attacking Jacob.

Again, its either a plot hole, or Smokey can take the forms of any dead person on or off the island.

Anyone else suspect that now Jack is the new Jacob, that Sawyer will be the new MIB?

Nah, can't see that happening in two and a half hours.

I dont think the MIB is limited to people who die just on the island. As smokey he can read people's minds, they have shown a number of examples of him doing that. From there he takes on the form of what people want to see or that have an emotional impact to that person.

Anyone else suspect that now Jack is the new Jacob, that Sawyer will be the new MIB?

If anything I think it would be more Clair then Sawyer but I dont see it going that way, never know

If anything I think it would be more Clair then Sawyer but I dont see it going that way, never know

That would be my assumption too.

Not actually watching the sneak peaks myself, going to be spoiler free for Sunday :D

I don't think anyone is going to be the "New smokey", there doesn't need to be a smoke monster, it was created when Jacobs brother went into the light and "died", before Jacob, there was no smoke monster that we are aware of, so why does there have to be a new one of the current one is killed?

That would be my assumption too.

Not actually watching the sneak peaks myself, going to be spoiler free for Sunday :D

All these sneak peeks really don't spoil that much. Maybe a little though.