[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Fine, here is the deal.

If anyone else like me to keep posting it, you can please post in the thread that you love those too.

Otherwise, I won't post them, until after the show's over.

Fair?

I still don't think you respect MY love for this show, but I think this is fair, since you don't think anyone else here wants to see those either...

Seriously, I have NEVER seen such a group of fans that ONLY likes shows' theories and speculations but not anything else related to it! :|

There's a difference between love for the show and obsession. You seem obsessed posting stuff thats not related or old stuff like amalgamations of previous seasons etc, you're not using the edit button much either and just double posting, trying to catch up to Rappy? Your embedding videos that do not shed much new light on the show or show it from a different angle. The cast vids are fine I have no issue with them at all. And you has seen the group of fans that likes only theroies and speculations... its right here. You keep bashing on about respect ... its a 2 way street just because you like it doesnt mean other will so do not get all defensive because you sound like a hypocrit.

I could as well as many others say you do not respect our love for theories and speculation and out fate for fan made nonsence... do you get that or get what I am trying to say ... its a 2 way street. You are not the victim here.

I will make ANOTHER very FAIR offer.

10.-I-ll-make-him-an-offer-he-can-t-refuse._imagelarge.jpg

If you want to discuss Lost theories, spectulations fine keep it rolling... DON'T stop.

But if I don't see any posts for over 15 minutes, anything is game.

So, If you guys CAN keep this thread active at least every 15 minutes, I swear I WON'T post any of the fan vids and cast stuff to interrupt them!

If I post a video at the 15 minute mark the same time you make your post on thoery/spec, I'll EVEN erase my post and wait my turn. But as long as my time beat yours, I won't.

I don't think it can get any fairer than this. It's just absurd to me a few of you dictates what can other fans post, what fans can't post *SIGH*

This *FAIR* offer is FINAL!

What are you like 10 years old? This isnt the spam forum/thread, you can find that here People have a life and tend to other things can be afk for more than 15 minutes. Love for the show lol more like obsession... get out more please... Your just boosting your post count nothing more...

Edit: Oh wow. This version of the forums has vastly improved the ignore feature.

Think I shall be using that, going to sort it out after I have posted this

wow this thread moves quickly :rofl:

What you expect, in the last few pages most of the stuff was posted by one person who does not know howto use the "edit" feature and most of the stuff was just crap that is unrealted/not funny/not exiting/not revealing.

:laugh:

What you expect, in the last few pages most of the stuff was posted by one person who does not know howto use the "edit" feature and most of the stuff was just crap that is unrealted/not funny/not exiting/not revealing.

:laugh:

haha I had a job interview day and was checking the thread while I was waiting and thought sheesh whats going on :rofl:

haha I had a job interview day and was checking the thread while I was waiting and thought sheesh whats going on :rofl:

You're going to get a job away from your full time spamming neowin job?

I see it as a balance on the island. Good and bad in harmony.

Only problem with that, is that seemingly 'bad' didn't exist before Jacob threw MiB in the cave.

To me it seems like more of science vs faith.

Edited by Rob2687

You're going to get a job away from your full time spamming neowin job?

haha once all my favourite shows end there's no use for Rappy :rofl:

:rolleyes:

Look, I already asked very fairly if I were the only one who liked these things, and if so I will definitely respect that and not post until after the Finale, but someone else (And I can promise I did NOT make another account) also claimed they like them, so really I think you should just now ACCEPT and RESPECT that other people DO in fact like them too.

Get over it, it's just some of you don't like that type of stuff, and don't force it as a fact that NO one likes it.

And what's the age-insult again? I am older than you think, but I am better than that so I won't argue with you on it. There is no point, I can call you a 3-year old too, but in the end it's ONLY a cheap IMMATURE insult nothing more. :/

Look I made very very fair deals! If you still have an issue, not that I ask you to, but you can simply ignore what I post, if you feel that annoyed about it. The choice is yours, I am not asking you to, nor am I making you to, I DON'T care really what choice you make in this regard. I have to have my OWN fun and love for the show as long as I am not the only one, I can't oblige a unfair "You can't post those" crap rule from you guys!

I can't control what anyone else do, I can only control what I do myself... Hmmm, seems like something that YOU people should learn.

Telling others what they can or can not do, is fricking ridiculous/absurd really.

We are all adults here, you are not my parent, nor am I yours...

And, NO I am NOT trying to spam, I seriously LOVE these aspects of Lost, that's all! *SIGH*

get out more please... Your just boosting your post count nothing more...

You misjudgemental people have NO idea, what kind of active LIFE I am actually having outside of these forums. I am going out pretty much everyday now, and no it's not just going out to work either. So here is another freaking :rolleyes: due...

There will always be new shows. :p

Not always. The only new broadcast show I can even see myself watching is Terra Nova.

And before 24, there was a huge gap of anything worthwhile. 24 kickstarted the serialized drama, which has brought us just about every other big hit.

That would be my assumption too.

Not actually watching the sneak peaks myself, going to be spoiler free for Sunday :D

nice little pun there

true got the Event and Cape to look forward to but I don't seem them lasting past a season if that tbh :rofl: but as episode said Terra Nova looks like avatar I mean good :shifty:

Going out on a limb here, but In the flash-sideways who else thinks Jack's son's Mother is Juliet?

Probably, that makes MOST sense as Kate is definitely not Jack's girl in the sideway.... I mean, who else? Shannon? But I STILL want JATE in the end Not sure we'll get that though. :p

One thing that's definitely MOST unique and special about Lost, is that there is RARELY a show like it (Or a show like the X-files.)

People these days mainly favor SIMPLE things like American Idol, Dancing WIth the Stars, you name it... OVER a smart, intelligent, drama like Lost.

Game show ARE actually fun, I will not deny that, but if they want to cut anything to replace these game show with. I rather they replace all these same old SAME Old cop/lawyer/medical shows that's done 100s of times instead of a serialized thought-provocative show such as Lost done only a FEW times.

SAD really!

Why can't Law and order go away? Why can't Grey's Anatomy go away? Why can't CSI go away?

Why can't we have more shows like X-files, Lost, Fringe, Flashforward, Heroes every season of TV just like they have those other shows?

If you think I am not being respectful of what other people like, well then, Diversify the line up!

Put a couple of these kind of shows in, just DON'T overrun us with cop/lawyer/medical crap that's all that's on. Right?

One thing that's definitely MOST unique and special about Lost, is that there is RARELY a show like it (Or a show like the X-files.)

People these days mainly favor SIMPLY things like American Idol, Dancing WIth the Stars, you name it... OVER a smart, intelligent, drama like Lost.

Game show ARE actually fun, I will not deny that, but if they want to cut anything to replace these game show with. I rather they replace all these same old SAME Old cop/lawyer/medical shows that's done 100s of times instead of a serialized thought-provocative show such as Lost.

SAD really!

People have been saying that same old thing since forever. I am not saying it's not true but there will always be room for shows like Lost or X-Files. It's only a matter of time until the next cult hit comes along.

I am jumping on the Fringe wagon lately. I've neglected that show for a while but the last few episodes have been fantastic.

People have been saying that same old thing since forever. I am not saying it's not true but there will always be room for shows like Lost or X-Files. It's only a matter of time until the next cult hit comes along.

I am jumping on the Fringe wagon lately. I've neglected that show for a while but the last few episodes have been fantastic.

Yeah Fringe though not a ratings success is a success in terms of story and suspense!

I think cult hits are hit and miss, for example this season in term of cult hits Glee is up there the amount of press that show has got is insane.

I think Fringe has WAY TOO much dialogs and not enough Action, that's my main complaint with Fringe.

I don't know, both Lost and X-files were NOT action-based either, but love those more than Fringe!

Also, the same holds true for Flashforward, the dialogs and directing if not just action aspect of it just seem Sub-par to these shows I like most.

Going out on a limb here, but In the flash-sideways who else thinks Jack's son's Mother is Juliet?

I thought this as well during the episode. We shall find out in 4 days.

I think Fringe has WAY TOO much dialogs and not enough Action, that's my main complaint with Fringe.

I don't know, both Lost and X-files were NOT action-based either, but love those more than Fringe!

you seen the latest episodes of Fringe? those have been top notch some of the best telly I have seen this season

I vaguely saw the finale of Fringe... yeah, but I need to watch it Again.

So is everyone satisfied with the episode? Or anyone not satisfied with any parts?

Why can't we have more shows like X-files, Lost, Fringe, Flashforward, Heroes every season of TV just like they have those other shows?

I agree we need more shows like these. Unfortunately, the networks don't agree. Heroes and Flashforward have been canceled. A shame really...