[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

OMG!!! So much senseless on IMDB boards

OMG!! LOST FINALE ONLINE! I'm downloading it now!

Page: 1 2 3 KatesAreola 26 12 seconds ago

Would you go gay for Desmond?

Page: 1 2 Kunimitsu 18 12 seconds ago

So why didn't MiB just blow up the plane instead of the sub?

Page: 1 2 BrotherZero 16 31 seconds ago

Is Jacks Son a Homosexual? axlroseeva 3 38 seconds ago

A real Lost fan would never... faddypaddy 1 1 minute ago

The Original Pilot Episode taudarian 0 1 minute ago

Why No Rape On This Show?

Miles: the only living non-white Lost character

Page: 1 2 3 ... last resistance01 44 3 minutes ago

Place your bets, how many will watch the LOST finale??

Page: 1 2 fctiger 13 5 minutes ago

THE MEN OF LOST ranked in SEXINESS

Page: 1 2 goopycakes 19 5 minutes ago

First time ever seeing a clean Danielle

Page: 1 2 3 shadow1990 20 5 minutes ago

Lost Finale Tuesday 5/25: Go Gay For Desmond axlroseeva 2 6 minutes ago

Alternative Reality REASON?

Page: 1 2 shoppermom26 12 6 minutes ago

So wait... what if SPOILER isn't SPOILER? MeAtNIU 4 7 minutes ago

:wacko:

:rofl:

I don't know what they did with Ben's character.

He seemingly changed (for the good) and now he went bad again? Or is he just with Smokey because he doesn't want to die? He killed Widmore so that he couldn't tell Smokey everything. We know that, because Ben could have killed Penny already and didn't.

And now Desmond has given him a look at the other reality? So does that mean he'll want to sabotage what Desmond is doing? Because he is much better off in the alternate time line then in the primary time line.

I think Ben's character takes on a vindictive persona. He always never wants to be taken for a sucker and always tries to get even. We have seen it in many instances throughout the series. It would not come as a surprise to me if Ben is the one who takes down the MiB. After all, MiB played him for the greatest fool.

There will always be new shows. :p

Not really. Shows get cancelled at the drop of a dime these days. There's no point investing in them anymore.

Jesus, this thread is moving too quickly... :/

Also, according to Lostpedia, there was a scene between the MIB and Claire but it was cut.

According to Geronimo Jack's Beard' date=' a scene featuring Claire and the Man in Black on the Island was cut for time reasons.[/quote']

OMG, Thank You for answering the question of

Ben summoning Smokey

!

I didn't quite get it. Smokey summoned Ben instead of the other way around? How?

What I do not get, though, is if Widmore brought Desmond to the island because he is a failsafe, then why is MiB going to destroy the island (that is, use the failsafe) with the use of Desmond? Wouldn't that fulfill the purpose of Widmore bringing Desmond back (supposedly under Jacobs order)?

Smokey thought Desmond was bad for him, but if Desmond as a failsafe is used to destroy the island, that apparently works to Smokey's advantage. What I don't get, though, is what happens if the island is destroyed, how Smokey knows, and how it's beneficial to him. Would he be happy just dying/going out of existence?

Also, what I don't get is why Jacob didn't fight back when he knew Smokey had found a loophole. Was he, like their mother, tired of guarding the island and wanted to rest?

Does the island actually have a will of its own? Is it forcing the guardian to serve it?

If anyone takes the MiB's place, it will be Ben. He doesn't want to leave now and the end of the past show left us on the cliffhanger of Locke saying he was going to destroy the Island, Bens reaction = :|

As far as I remember, the interaction between Jack & Ben hasn't that been significant, I wonder if there's a reason behind that ;)

That show answered a lot of questions for me, and I think it will be a good finale.

I will not posting any videos unless I really think they are nice ones, IMO Which is about 5 a day MAX.

WTF? 5 videos a day is a LOT!

Back to discuss last night's episode, I really LOVE how the characters keep tell each other "It's almost Over" LOL other than the fact the show is over by Sunday, how do the characters know that?

When are they telling each other it's almost over?

Sort of spoiler by Lindelof at 1:55 in this Lost podcast?

"One of the characters that people don't realize is a character is

the island

"

Does that mean that this character will be revealed as an actual character in the last episode?

the island

"

Does that mean that this character will be revealed as an actual character in the last episode?

I dont think that's a spoiler. I think the island is behind certain things that happen.. like... when ana lucia died and she apparead on a dream to someone.. I think that was the island.

If anyone takes the MiB's place, it will be Ben. He doesn't want to leave now and the end of the past show left us on the cliffhanger of Locke saying he was going to destroy the Island, Bens reaction = :|

As far as I remember, the interaction between Jack & Ben hasn't that been significant, I wonder if there's a reason behind that ;)

That show answered a lot of questions for me, and I think it will be a good finale.

Didn't know you were a fan Neobond! :cool:

The episode was nice and particularly well written. Though it was once again slightly frustrating. The let's sit down and have a dialogue scene was too short. More details would have been nice.

Gotta be DriveShaft.

That is so inconsequential to anything, though.

So much else to talk about.

Back after V.

No. I am sure he meant David's concert, since that was explicitly mentioned in this episode.

the island

"

He is just personalizing the island. Its not meant to be taken literally.

OMG!!! So much senseless on IMDB boards

OMG!! LOST FINALE ONLINE! I'm downloading it now!

Page: 1 2 3 KatesAreola 26 12 seconds ago

Would you go gay for Desmond?

Page: 1 2 Kunimitsu 18 12 seconds ago

So why didn't MiB just blow up the plane instead of the sub?

Page: 1 2 BrotherZero 16 31 seconds ago

Is Jacks Son a Homosexual? axlroseeva 3 38 seconds ago

A real Lost fan would never... faddypaddy 1 1 minute ago

The Original Pilot Episode taudarian 0 1 minute ago

Why No Rape On This Show?

Miles: the only living non-white Lost character

Page: 1 2 3 ... last resistance01 44 3 minutes ago

Place your bets, how many will watch the LOST finale??

Page: 1 2 fctiger 13 5 minutes ago

THE MEN OF LOST ranked in SEXINESS

Page: 1 2 goopycakes 19 5 minutes ago

First time ever seeing a clean Danielle

Page: 1 2 3 shadow1990 20 5 minutes ago

Lost Finale Tuesday 5/25: Go Gay For Desmond axlroseeva 2 6 minutes ago

Alternative Reality REASON?

Page: 1 2 shoppermom26 12 6 minutes ago

So wait... what if SPOILER isn't SPOILER? MeAtNIU 4 7 minutes ago

:wacko:

:rofl:

ROFL :laugh:

______

'Lost' tops social media interactions chart

"Lost" may rank 10th in the Nielsen ratings among TV shows, but it is the top show in terms of social media interactions, ahead of ratings champ "American Idol."

The shows average 131.4 million and 126.5 million social media interactions (posts and reads) per month, according to a new report from analytics firm Networked Insights.

Read More

Lost DVD's will have more 20 more minutes of Footage

Turns out two and a half hours just wasn't enough screen time for Lost producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse to tell the whole story they wanted to tell us. An ABC source confirms to me that after Sunday's series finale, airs from 9 – 11:30 pm ET/PT, the season six DVD (as well as the complete series collection, out on DVD and Blu-ray August 24) will continue the saga with upwards of twenty minutes of additional storyline.

Read More

Anyone interested in reading more on the episode should check out Things I Noticed - "What They Died For" by Vozzek69

Teaser from Ausiello

Question: One final Lost scoop before Sunday. It’s my last chance! —Ben

Ausiello: You know that big gathering in the sideways world that everyone was heading off to at the end of Tuesday’s ep? Rumor has it something very *a* happens.

till today I couldnt stop laughing when Said blows up. And they show that part this week episode, again. The whole episode to me was so cheesy and they seems like they want that, I mean, no more clues or big stuff, they are keeping this to the final episode, but I doubt. They dont have the balls to end the show how it should, this is just a business, to keep the ppl watching all the time they can stand the show. Next stop?. Next sunday. And Im saving for my BIG laugh that day :D

till today I couldnt stop laughing when Said blows up. And they show that part this week episode, again. The whole episode to me was so cheesy and they seems like they want that, I mean, no more clues or big stuff, they are keeping this to the final episode, but I doubt. They dont have the balls to end the show how it should, this is just a business, to keep the ppl watching all the time they can stand the show. Next stop?. Next sunday. And Im saving for my BIG laugh that day :D

Balls to end the show how it should? What does that even mean? There's millions of people who watch the show, so it's kind of hard to create a finale that every single person will like.

I found Richard's death to be quite stupid but not Sayid's. He didn't kill Desmond, finally believed in Jack, and then redeemed himself from all the things he had done in his life by sacrificing himself.

Sky1 has announced that it will simulcast the series finale of Lost.

The network has revealed that it will air the ending to the cult show at exactly the same time as it is broadcast in the US.

The move, which follows news that a number of countries will receive a simulcast, means that the episode will air at 5am on Monday, May 24.

Sky1's director of programmes Stuart Murphy said: "We are proud of the fact that at Sky1 HD we have a long tradition of running all of our US shows as close as possible to their US transmission date.

"With something as hotly anticipated as the Lost finale, it makes sense to show it at exactly the same time as millions across America will see it."

The finale will be repeated on Tuesday, May 25 at 9pm. Meanwhile, Sky1 will air an evening of Lost programming on Friday, May 28, beginning with Lost: The Final Journey at 7pm. The finale will air again at 9pm, followed by Sky1 specials The End Is Nigh and Top 10 Greatest Scenes.

I would have been nice to see how Dharma first developed and how they knew the sonic fence would deter the black smoke... or maybe it was just coincidence.

I would have been nice to see how Dharma first developed and how they knew the sonic fence would deter the black smoke... or maybe it was just coincidence.

The whole Hanso-Dharma connection has always interested me. Especially since it seems the Hanso on the Black Rock died right away and thus had no way to tell anyone about the island.

Unless that wasn't his first time there.

I love watching LOST but I can't stand to look at KATE. She has Buck Teeth and whose lips are HUGE!!!

Kate is nice :wub: :blush:

I love watching LOST but I can't stand to look at KATE. She has Buck Teeth and has a big lip.

So you'd turn her down if she wanted to get it on with you?

Thats what I thought.

The whole Hanso-Dharma connection has always interested me. Especially since it seems the Hanso on the Black Rock died right away and thus had no way to tell anyone about the island.

Unless that wasn't his first time there.

yeah I wanted to see more on that, I just hope its in the encyclopaedia.

I love watching LOST but I can't stand to look at KATE. She has Buck Teeth and has a big lip.

:o :no:

So you'd turn her down if she wanted to get it on with you?

Thats what I thought.

:rofl:!

So is Richard dead then?

Also diddn't MiB promise the island to Ben if he told where Widmor was hiding?, but later towards the end of the episode diddn't MiB say he wanted Desmond so he could help destroy the Island? if I were Ben I would be ****ED!!!, but could Ben be trying to play MiB??[/