[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

So you'd turn her down if she wanted to get it on with you?

Thats what I thought.

Yes I would. I think Shannon was the best looking actor in the series.

Yes I would. I think Shannon was the best looking actor in the series.

Even if she was, she's also probably the worst actress (talent wise) in the history of time.

Evangeline Lilly at least has some talent.

And no, no you wouldn't. When you join the real world, you'll understand. Its easy to talk big at 14.

He is just personalizing the island. Its not meant to be taken literally.

Are you sure? If the island doesn't have a will of its own, how does the protector know what to do, for example?

Love it!!! No more crap and "Respect my obsession for the show" stuff.

You do realize that you are just creating noise yourself by doing this? I'm no fan of his constant posting, but if I'm going to start complaining about it, I'm at least going to try not to look like a hypocrite...

Even if she was, she's also probably the worst actress (talent wise) in the history of time.

Evangeline Lilly at least has some talent.

And no, no you wouldn't. When you join the real world, you'll understand. Its easy to talk big at 14.

I don't find Kate attractive at all and you think I am 14 because I disagree with you ... interesting.

Thought this was good.

Top 10 WTF? Moments on LOST

Agree with number 1, that was off the chart. Back when I spoiler free :o

What?s Down the Hatch: "Man of Science, Man of Faith" (Season 2, Episode 1) - best imo Season 2 was the business back in the day :D and remains my favourite season.

What’s Down the Hatch: "Man of Science, Man of Faith" (Season 2, Episode 1) - best imo Season 2 was the business back in the day :D and remains my favourite season.

my fav WTF moment was in "lockedown" (i think) where locke gets stuck at the bottom of the blast doors inside the hatch and the lights go off and he sees the ultraviolet map on the blast door that razinsky made...spent too many months trying to decode that sucka lol :p

my fav WTF moment was in "lockedown" (i think) where locke gets stuck at the bottom of the blast doors inside the hatch and the lights go off and he sees the ultraviolet map on the blast door that razinsky made...spent too many months trying to decode that sucka lol :p

awww the blast doors you see thats when Lost really had me hooked that mystery kept me thinking/scribbling/noting for months!

I will make ANOTHER very FAIR offer.

10.-I-ll-make-him-an-offer-he-can-t-refuse._imagelarge.jpg

If you want to discuss Lost theories, spectulations fine keep it rolling... DON'T stop.

But if I don't see any posts for over 15 minutes, anything is game.

So, If you guys CAN keep this thread active at least every 15 minutes, I swear I WON'T post any of the fan vids and cast stuff to interrupt them!

If I post a video at the 15 minute mark the same time you make your post on thoery/spec, I'll EVEN erase my post and wait my turn. But as long as my time beat yours, I won't.

I enjoy your posting, and I've been here quite awhile.

Cody

I don't think it can get any fairer than this. It's just absurd to me a few of you dictates what can other fans post, what fans can't post *SIGH*

This *FAIR* offer is FINAL!

^^

I enjoy your posting, and I've been here quite awhile.

Cody

I love watching LOST but I can't stand to look at KATE. She has Buck Teeth and has a big lip.

WHAT?!?! :unsure:

I CAN'T BELIEVE... BUT I suppose a good thing Beauty is to Eye of Beholder, or something...

God she So PRETTY!!! :wub:

lillyjs15555063.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Going to the theater in 30 minutes or so!!!!! Footages from the Finale? :D

Man, this is like me HYPED for Star Wars movies! SO AWESOME!!! :D :woot:

What?s Down the Hatch: "Man of Science, Man of Faith" (Season 2, Episode 1) - best imo Season 2 was the business back in the day :D and remains my favourite season.

Good shout. That was brilliant. First scene of Season 2 :D

My #1 wtf moment was when they revealed the first flash forward. Total mind freak.

I knew it was coming :( Thanks Lostfan108...

Mine was #3 from the list when we find out that there is basically a village or town on the island and have been for years.

That has to be joint with the 'What's down the Hatch'. Very good scene :D

Theater event is Awesome!!! They are funny, and Hurley/Ben (Their actors, of course) are surprising guests!

Dumb Questions like "Why are there Humans on the island" and other idiotic Qs.

"My friend and I are debating... and he always act like he is right... tell me 'You are WRONG'... his theory is MIB is the good guy, and Jacob is the bad guy. Can you tell my friend that he is wrong?...

WTH?

:rofl:

The special footage shown is

This

Continued...

Flocke: Do you know why I am here?

Sawyer: I am guessing you need Desmond to destory the island

FL: Absolutely right

S: Then what, Smokey, you going down the ship?, suicide doesn't seem like your style.

FL: I am not going down anything, but YOU, and rest of Jacob's little candidates absolutely are.

S: We are not candidates anymore

*Then Sawyer Beat up Ben*

S: I'll be seeing you

And Left

Ben: You are not going to going after him?

FL: I don't need to.

Ben: When you say you going to destory the island, I thought you were speaking figuratively.

FL: Because I said I'll leave you in charge once I was gone? I am sorry I left out the part about the Island be on the bottom of the Ocean. That said, you are welcome to join me on the boat. Because once we get Desmond to do what we needed him to do, I am gonna sail away from this God forsaken place and watch it sink.

.... FL noticed something...

FL: I think there was a Dog here

Based on the new clip,

Could Vincent actually rescued Desmond?

Walt WILL be in the Finale or that extra 20 minutes on DVD

!!!

I just rewatched "What They Died For" and something clicked by the end for me. Half way through the episode, Smokey promises Ben the island. Ben at that point was on his side and asked him who else does he need to kill. At the very end though, Smokey then proclaims to Ben that he is going to destroy the island once and for all.

Now if Ben's character is the same as it's always been (what a pun), he should try to blindside Smokey on the finale and try to kill him.

What do you guys think?

I just rewatched "What They Died For" and something clicked by the end for me. Half way through the episode, Smokey promises Ben the island. Ben at that point was on his side and asked him who else does he need to kill. At the very end though, Smokey then proclaims to Ben that he is going to destroy the island once and for all.

Now if Ben's character is the same as it's always been (what a pun), he should try to blindside Smokey on the finale and try to kill him.

What do you guys think?

Welcome to two days ago :)