[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

21 hours :|

call me nuts but i just woke up from a nap dreaming about the ending of lost and this is my theory...wait...are we allowed to post our ideas of how it's gonna end btw? technically that's spoiler free seeing as how i have no idea

Of course. Theories have always been allowed, so please, share :)

21 hours :|

Of course. Theories have always been allowed, so please, share :)

sweet, just making sure.

ok so i realised that the flash sideways isn't really the result of the bomb that juleit set off but the result of Mib blowing up the island (or something of that sort). the bomb that juliet set off probably only allowed the dharma losties to be in the present time as their fellow friends. so all the feelings that everyone is remembering in the flash sideways are feelings that existed prior to that bomb setting off and so they'll probably all be told something by eloise once everyone is united at that concert. the only thing i can't explain is desmond but then again, the rules don't apply to him so he's already doing what jacob wanted him to do in the first place if my theory is correct (he's able to be in one point in time while physically being in another and change things).

thoughts?

I cant wait till Sunday nite for the series finale. Plus I would not be surprise if the ratings are high or close to the season premier ratings or maybe higher because guessing a lot of people are dying to know what will happen and how it ends.

Remember when locke was in the coffin and they had the alternate ones with sawyer... Jack... etc? Same thing to prevent leaks maybe?

It was Sawyer and Desmond

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWMYFAycmQ

The thing about 'alternate endings' is that they have said that the ending shot of the show is the same one they planned when it was only going to be 12 episodes long.

So yes, to confuse/stop leakers makes sense, but nothing else does.

Didn't work though, Lostfan108 was spot on with everything. I remember reading the comments after, the mention of Sawyer jumping out, Jin dying, the frozen wheel, everyone called it fake!

He said: "[We] hope that they acknowledge that it's an ending, and they don't feel like it's a cop-out, with a to-be-continued quality about it."

So it will be open-ended, but not because they want a followup. Rather, it's to **** with our heads. Gee, thanks!

The JKL promo said they are showing alternate endings after. I hope it's not some joke endings. :p

I really hope they are joke endings.

So it will be open-ended, but not because they want a followup. Rather, it's to **** with our heads. Gee, thanks!

I really hope they are joke endings.

Joke endings will be brilliant! Like Jack waking up and realising it was all a dream, or Jacob saying "What this island is, and everyone being here means is..." *cuts off to LOST* :laugh:

Considering lost finale spoilers is a trending topic on twitter, there are very little spoilers to come by. I think this is a sign I should stop and just watch the finale outright.

Considering lost finale spoilers is a trending topic on twitter, there are very little spoilers to come by. I think this is a sign I should stop and just watch the finale outright.

DarkUFO was going to release major spoilers, but after certain emails from people, he's not going to release them. They are a few major spoilers floating around..

DarkUFO was going to release major spoilers, but after certain emails from people, he's not going to release them. They are a few major spoilers floating around..

If you are curious about em, email Dark, I came across some of them and was like.. no way...and he confirmed them as fake.

If you are curious about em, email Dark, I came across some of them and was like.. no way...and he confirmed them as fake.

I don't wanna know. I want to remain spoiler free! :D I will read the major spoilers after I've watched the finale, to see how accurate they were.

For those of you who have read major spoilers, are they shocking?

Regarding the finale, there isn't really much concrete. Damon and Carlton have confirmed some things to be revealed in the finale. Also a call sheet and a script page was leaked. The call sheet could be spoilerific, but it doesn't really make much sense without actually watching it.

There's various major spoilers going round, but they are predictable or people just making up rubbish.

Thats not what he was saying. He was saying 'we want you to realize that even though you might not like what we did, we did end it. We didn't leave you hanging.'

Nine hours.

Regarding the finale, there isn't really much concrete. Damon and Carlton have confirmed some things to be revealed in the finale. Also a call sheet and a script page was leaked. The call sheet could be spoilerific, but it doesn't really make much sense without actually watching it.

There's various major spoilers going round, but they are predictable or people just making up rubbish.

oh you mean the spoiler where the island is infact a theme park! :(

As someone who hasn't attended a pre-screening of the finale, I can tell you that it won't answer all the questions and you'll still be going a little "huh?" when the credits start rolling.