[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

wow...

I had discussed with my wife several weeks back that the Losties were in some type of purgatory and they had to prove themselves somehow before moving on

The plane Sawyer, Kate, etc were on may have crashed later because the light/electromagnetism brought it down again?

JKL up in half an hour... I want to see the alt endings.

i like the whole thing with spirits resolving their problems in the afterlife

I think it is a decent explanation for the FSW. The only other thing I could see making sense is the 'FSW is after the original' theory, and I didn't like that idea very much.

The unanswered mystery is what stays with us the longest and is what we'll remember in the end.

I can't think of many that I really need an answer to.

The unanswered mystery is what stays with us the longest and is what we'll remember in the end.

I agree 100%. I have been watching LOST since its pilot episode aired and although all the answers may not have been answered, I am very satisfied with the ending. Right now, i can think of a better way to end it.

From what Ben and Hurley said, it seemed like they 'ran the island' for more than a little while.

Agreed, but if Hurley was anything like Jacob and what Jack was suppose to be like, I am assuming Ben died LONG before Hurley? Unless, because the light was out, Jack couldn't pass the power onto Hurley, so Ben and Hurley went on to die natural deaths of old age?

Meh, more questions.....great season finale though, I am assuming Hurley never got the Jacob type of powers since the light was out at the time (which seemed to stop MiBs powers), but as Christian said, some died after Jack and they appeared there as well so its impossible to know whether or not Hurley got the powers Jacob had.

Only one I really wanted answered is what smokey was. Was he just an angry spirit?

Light casts a shadow. Maybe it was the shadow cast by the light?

I don't think Jack passed his powers to Hurley correctly as he didn't say the same prayer as Jacob did when he passed it off.

Goodbye Lost :(

What happened to bernard, rose, and richard?

I am pretty sure Bernard and Rose where there in the church. My guess is they have been ready to move on the whole time.

tons of unanswered questions but the ending was strangely satisfying? lol :)

teared up a little as well. xD

btw was anyone else laughing their asses off @ the target commercials? haha

I'm wondering about the alternate endings now. I bet one of them is Christian opening the church door to the island.

Also, I bet thats why that had Eko building the church. Too bad the actor hated Hawaii so they killed the character off.

does anyone here actually have a grip on what just happened.. I loved the finale, but i'm so confused as to waht's real and what wasn't

I don't think Jack passed his powers to Hurley correctly as he didn't say the same prayer as Jacob did when he passed it off.

Well they (Hurley and Ben) said they were a good number one and two. Looks like they were on the island for some time. I think he had the powers.