[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Yeah, I was mostly just wondering why he was a baby though and not the 3 year old that Kate took care of.

Because that's when he was on the island.

Holy **** all the people crying in the Kimmel audience.

It was a very satisfying finale. I can't think of anything that could have improved it. Made me realize that the show was never really about the island, it was about the characters.

It was a very satisfying finale. I can't think of anything that could have improved it. Made me realize that the show was never really about the island, it was about the characters.

Yes, but Damon said just the other day that the island was a character.

Sky1 keeps saying its "live from the us" but its not.... what the hell? watching it for the second time was streaming it live from us earlier...

Wow. Simply wow. At first I thought the looping was going to happen with Jack going to where he started with the cut on his side, but ending it where it started was a fantastic finish. It was somewhat open ended with what was going on with the people still alive, but as Christian said, verbatim, the most significant parts of their lives was from the time of the Oceanic crash to the end when the Ajira plane departed. Emotions were running high on this episode, I didn't expect answers and wanted resolution, and boy did I get it. Simply awesome. It showed how it is one of the best shows ever.

Pretty poor ending IMO, definitely doesn't top my favourites list.

Rage. Rage. Rage. Rage.

Why did they bother with season 6? :s

What was the light, What was it doing, What was the plug, Who was jacob, how jacob did bring the 815 knowing it's desmond that didn't pushed the button, how did jacob know what he knows, How could jacob leave the island, what was smokey, What happened to hurley, What happened to ben, what happened to Frank, richard, miles, sawyer and kate. What happened to dharma, Why was faradays stuff dismissed? Why was the temple important, What was the statue, Who built the statue, Who built the tunnels, What are the hieroglyphs, What was the water in the temple for, How was ben bought back to life, Who was henry gale, If kate, claire and sawyer didn't die... and went away on the plane... Why were they in purgatory, What has the light got to do with electro-magnetism, Why does the electro-magnetism (source of the light) send you to the river side. When the donkey wheel light/electro-magnetism sends you to the middle of a desert, Why is there "Pockets" of electro-magnetism?

• Like 3

Yeah I am a little disappointed that they left Faraday's stuff hanging. It seems like the whole thing with Eloise and Daniel and the sideways was only there to mislead us as to where the show was heading.

Look at the alt-universe as a flash post-mortem -- one that occurs after each and every one of them dies, however long that takes, or perhaps a sort of holding place for these people to finally meet-up and pass to the next "life" together in the same way they were in real life together. Jack died at the end and those that survived (Kate, Sawyer, Miles, Hurley, Ben, etc.) lived their lives beyond our story arc. When it was Jack's time to finally let go, they could all move on and enter the white light, as we know as it.

if someone coems across a really in depth explanation of the series/finale.. please link, cause i'm still unbelievably confused.

If kate, claire and sawyer didn't die... and went away on the plane... Why were they in purgatory

It wasn't purgatory in The Bible sense, it was just that they were all waiting for everyone to be ready to move on and reconnect with one another.

As for all of your other questions: I agree completely, would've been nice to at least know what the island was and more information about all the happenings on it.

Yeah I am a little disappointed that they left Faraday's stuff hanging. It seems like the whole thing with Eloise and Daniel and the sideways was only there to mislead us as to where the show was heading.

I suppose finding out those answers would really satisfy one's appetite. I would have loved to have known about the reasoning for the hieroglyphics on all the mysterious items, but I am satisfied as for leaving that up to our imaginations. The show was really about the characters and the development of the characters Overall, it was worth it for the excitement, speculation and the characters they created were beyond amazing

Remember, Christian mentioned that there was no concept of a 'now' or time in that special place. As I see it, the characters who didn't die on the island went on to live their lives beyond our story arc and died when it was their time.

I suppose finding out those answers would really satisfy one's appetite. I would have loved to have known about the reasoning for the hieroglyphics on all the mysterious items, but I am satisfied as for leaving that up to our imaginations. The show was really about the characters and the development of the characters Overall, it was worth it for the excitement, speculation and the characters they created were beyond amazing

I would be happy to leave that for myself to answer... If we had a leg to stand on where to start... Half the questions i think they should of answered in this season, they didn't, Not even a lead to it!

Either way though... Even if "Lost" as a whole sucked (main story)... The show was still epic... the characters individual stories were still amazing... The characters i fell in love with... (Faraday mainly... Major man crush) Were fantastic. Picking out the individual stories... Wow...

However. That said. The main story still sucks balls. :p

Edited by Nicholas-c

Some other things you can recall

Christian says the time Jack spent with them was the "most important time of his life."

Kate says "I've missed you" because she presumably lived without Jack for a time after leaving the island.

Hurley tells Ben he was a great number 2 because they actually served on the island in the real world for a time.

Ben tells Locke he doesn't need the wheelchair. He didn't need the wheelchair (or PT to learn to walk) because it wasn't real.

Ben tells Hurley he's not ready yet because he's got "more stuff to work out" before he can move on. This is a traditional purgatory motif. Similarly, Ana Lucia and Daniel Farraday are not ready to move on.

Farraday's mom asks Desmond if he is taking Daniel along. His response: I'm not taking him.

Some other things you can recall

Christian says the time Jack spent with them was the "most important time of his life."

Kate says "I've missed you" because she presumably lived without Jack for a time after leaving the island.

Hurley tells Ben he was a great number 2 because they actually served on the island in the real world for a time.

Ben tells Locke he doesn't need the wheelchair. He didn't need the wheelchair (or PT to learn to walk) because it wasn't real.

Ben tells Hurley he's not ready yet because he's got "more stuff to work out" before he can move on. This is a traditional purgatory motif. Similarly, Ana Lucia and Daniel Farraday are not ready to move on.

Farraday's mom asks Desmond if he is taking Daniel along. His response: I'm not taking him.

those are some very detail observations that I saw but did connect until now. Thank you for that. clears up a few more loose ends that I have in mind. I guess in a few days we will see more of detailed articles show up on the internet and as we read through them and recall back things will be more clear. Overall, Lost will go down in the history as one of the truly amazing shows.