[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

They are all much older than Walt though by the time the last main character died and they all appeared at the church he could still be alive, and he wasnt really a part of what happened in the back half of the Lost story.

Rose was there.

The very ending happened so fast, i didnt even notice her, lol. i did see her husband though. but yea, in the beginning they built up walt to be something real special.

Tune in for the spin off...that will tie all the loose end's including 'where's walt', "Found". :wacko:

But if Hurley died long after jack's dead, doing the protect the island duty, then its probably that walt died before Hurley/Ben

They are all much older than Walt though by the time the last main character died and they all appeared at the church he could still be alive, and he wasnt really a part of what happened in the back half of the Lost story.

Age doesn't matter. Shannon is only about 15 years older than Walt, while Christian, Rose and Bernard were much, much older. It's not unreasonable to think that Hurley, and even Ben, lived far longer than Walt while being the #1 and #2 on the island.

Age has no significance, especially based on what Christian said: that everyone dies sometime (some before, some long after) and there is no now in the flash sideways, so how does Walt survive time? He doesn't.

But if Hurley died long after jack's dead, doing the protect the island duty, then its probably that walt died before Hurley/Ben

I would of guessed that Hurley and Ben were the last ones to die. But like its been said, there is no set time in sideways.

perhaps Walt, Aaron, Jion (or whatever the Kwon's daughter's name is) are now on the island protecting it and that's why they're not there at the end?

Walt is the new Jacob/Jack/Hurley (they all had Daddy issues)... Aaron is Richard/Ben and Jion is their mistress?

perhaps Walt, Aaron, Jion (or whatever the Kwon's daughter's name is) are now on the island protecting it and that's why they're not there at the end?

Walt is the new Jacob/Jack/Hurley (they all had Daddy issues)... Aaron is Richard/Ben and Jion is their mistress?

But the events in the church happen outside of time...

Samuel? Esau was clearly cooler :p

no need for tags now really its alllllllllllll over!

1 last time, for old times sake! :cry:

first rating news!

Early metered market household ratings of the primetime portion (9-11pm Eastern) of the Lost finale suggest that the average viewership for that portion of the show is likely to be in the range of 11.5 ? 13.0 million viewers. No data as yet on the 11-11:30pm portion of the show.

I guess I'm missing what mysteries remain to be solved? I think almost everything was answered or given enough clues to be answered.

so in the end this was a religious show, follow Christianity and all will be revealed......wait.

If you go to the scene in the church with Jack and his dad, the stain glass window shows several different religions. One is even similar to the frozen donkey wheel, but as episode noted, it's about characters and faith.

the more I think about it, the more I believe Jack's son in the FSW is actually a representation of Jack, himself. David = Jack... and Jack's purpose in this afterlife is to be a better Father than his was, but to also realize that he loved his Father and this is why Jack doesn't fully awaken - let go, accept his death - until he sees Christian.

Just thinking out loud...

so in the end this was a religious show, follow Christianity and all will be revealed......wait.

There names for chosen for a reason. Hence Kate saying "Christian Shepard?! Really" Making a joke to his name. But he was the one who guided Jack at the end and told him everything, like a messenger.

I guess I'm missing what mysteries remain to be solved? I think almost everything was answered or given enough clues to be answered.

-How did Hawkings seem to know so much all the time (desmonds time travel stuff, and the limbo stuff)

-Who actually built the statue etc - Even a brief flashback to some time before Jacob's mum to give a teaser would have been enough? Yes they're making out that it's not really part of "this story" but when they put so much emphasis on them in earlier seasons people expect some resolution on the Egyptian mythology

-Why was Walt special?

Those are just three off the top of my head, and one's I think the audience were entitled to know (and they had plenty of time earlier in this season)

People don't expect them to explain the intricate details of how smokey works, or why Hurley can see dead people. But they avoided answering a lot of stuff either because they had no answers or they were just being arrogant.

Eloise Hawking asked Desmond if he was going to take Daniel and he said not yet so that leads me to believe those who werent there it either wasnt their time to remember or chose to stay abit longer like Ben who got a second chance with Alex.

Eloise Hawking asked Desmond if he was going to take Daniel and he said not yet so that leads me to believe those who werent there it either wasnt their time to remember or chose to stay abit longer like Ben who got a second chance with Alex.

Yeah. Like Anna Lucia too and others I assume. So basically, 'The Incident' was actually the bomb going off and caused them to build the hatch etc and made them push the button? Also, in the "sideways" how come the island was underwater??

So how accurate were the big spoilers about the finale?

DarkUFO's spoilers he DIDN'T release were very accurate and pretty much spoil everything that happened in the episode. The other ones were fairly spot on.