[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

I'm skeptical, but his answers did seem ...somewhat genuine.

Yeah real celebrities never use the Internet :p

Pretty sure this video has every possible question in it, makes me think that their is a crap load unanswered. A lot more than I originally thought!

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1936291

Jesus, even though some of those questions could be answered, it's still a hell of a lot of questions! :wacko:

I thought the 'Hitler' videos were banned off Youtube?

You should ban the entire movie too :rofl:

And all the other stuff that make fun of him.

You should ban the entire movie too :rofl:

And all the other stuff that make fun of him.

Your avatar just raised an interesting question, how did Desmond's monk know Ms. Hawking?!

Your avatar just raised an interesting question, how did Desmond's monk know Ms. Hawking?!

Well, I could start asking some previous things about her ...

For example, "who" is she, why is so special, what's her role

(remember the last talk with Desmond, asking who is prepared or not ...)

But, from a more "behind the scenes" note: the reason Ben's not in the church, and the reason no one is in the church but for Season 1 people is because they wrote the ending to the show after writing the pilot. And never changed it. The writers always said (and many didn't believe them) that they knew their ending from the very first episode. I applaud them for that. It's pretty fantastic. Originally Ben was supposed to have a 3 episode arc and be done. But he became a big part of the show. They could have easily changed their ending and put him in the church ? but instead they problem solved it. Gave him a BRILLIANT moment with Locke outside the church ... and then that was it. I loved that. For those that wonder ? the original ending started the moment Jack walked into the church and touches the casket to Jack closing his eyes as the other plane flies away. That was always JJ's ending. And they kept it.

I'm not buying it. If this was the case, then why was Libby, Juliet, Desmond, and Penny all in the church? We first saw Libby in season 2, Juliet in season 3, Desmond in season 2, and Penny in season 2.

There's a guy posting on the IMDb boards claiming to be Damon Lindelof and answering some questions...doubt it would be him but he is posting some plausible responses...lol

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411008/board/thread/163666244?p=1

His profile says his information is verified. Hmmm...

Still fishy though.

Out of all places - IMDB? Comon.

What answers he gave was good?

Awesome Dharma themed phone backgrounds:

http://bestbookmarks.co.cc/amazing/lost-dharma-stations-series-by-neil-richards

4619077647_62449c3f8d_b.jpg

Also awesome? No wait, way beyond awesome:

'Lost': Michael Emerson promises an 'epilogue' on the DVD

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2010/05/lost-michael-emerson-promises-an-epilogue-on-the-dvd.html

indeed awesome stuff!

After watching that, it kind of takes away what I found great about the finale.

its just mentioning the truth really, the stuff that was not answered...but yeah watching that taints the finale's meaning.

following on from episodes post! this quote made me squeal like a fanboy!

"For those people that want to pony up and buy the complete Lost series, there is a bonus feature, which is...you could call it an epilogue," explained Emerson. "A lost scene. It?s a lot. It?s 12 or 14 minutes that opens a window onto that gap of unknown time between Hurley becoming number one and the end of the series. It?s self-contained, although it?s a rich period in the show?s mythology that ?s never been explored, so who knows what will come of it."