[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

i just watched the final episode and i think it was done very well. it explained alot of the weirdness of the show sort of speak in my mind. it was a reality they created so they could move on after death. i admit i haven't watched this show in a few years but i really liked the ending.

i hope i summed that up nicely and i hope i wasn't suppose to use spoiler tags?

following on from episodes post! this quote made me squeal like a fanboy!

"For those people that want to pony up and buy the complete Lost series, there is a bonus feature, which is...you could call it an epilogue," explained Emerson. "A lost scene. It?s a lot. It?s 12 or 14 minutes that opens a window onto that gap of unknown time between Hurley becoming number one and the end of the series. It?s self-contained, although it?s a rich period in the show?s mythology that ?s never been explored, so who knows what will come of it."

Its a way for ABC to make more money...but I don't care! Should be awesome! :cool:

Its a way for ABC to make more money...but I don't care! Should be awesome! :cool:

Like you weren't going to buy it anyway!

Plus it will be on youtube the day the set comes out.

Love it! :p

Like you weren't going to buy it anyway!

Plus it will be on youtube the day the set comes out.

True, I did already plan to get it though.

i just watched the final episode and i think it was done very well. it explained alot of the weirdness of the show sort of speak in my mind. it was a reality they created so they could move on after death. i admit i haven't watched this show in a few years but i really liked the ending.

i hope i summed that up nicely and i hope i wasn't suppose to use spoiler tags?

No, your post was fine, but you didn't understand the ending.

Only the flash sideways in S6 were 'in their minds'. The rest of the show was real. Everything on the island was real.

okay it was all real "purgatory" but weren't they all dead from the get go after the initial plane crash? that's the way i interpreted the ending.

okay it was all real "purgatory" but weren't they all dead from the get go after the initial plane crash? that's the way i interpreted the ending.

No. They survived the plane crash and lived through everything that happened after that. The only purgatory was the flash sideways in season 6. Everything else was real.

sometimes we all need to be reminded :(

Sad now :(

...post some more funny pics! :p

Haha, some good attempt to answering some but some of them are stupid.

Q. Why does the smoke monster make mechanical noises?

A. Because it sounds cool

Q. How did the monk know Ms. Hawking?

A. They had parties at Widmore's mansion

:laugh:

No, I was serious. Couldn't remember.

I since looked it up and we didn't.

Such a small thing, can't believe they didn't give that one. Would have been a two second throwaway line.

No, I was serious. Couldn't remember.

I since looked it up and we didn't.

Such a small thing, can't believe they didn't give that one. Would have been a two second throwaway line.

another question :(

No. They survived the plane crash and lived through everything that happened after that. The only purgatory was the flash sideways in season 6. Everything else was real.

ugh, if that's true than i take back enjoying the last episode. i thought i read they were dead all along and the island was there purgatory? it's stupid to think they all survived that plane crash in the first place.

ugh, if that's true than i take back enjoying the last episode. i thought i read they were dead all along and the island was there purgatory? it's stupid to think they all survived that plane crash in the first place.

How could you thought they were dead all along when CLEARY Christian said that they made their connections on the island, therefore they must have lived through everything we saw in the past 6 seasons. How would they make their connections if they died immediately after crash? Doesn't make sense at all.

Also, in the scene when Jack was heading towards the spot where he died, we had a clear shot of the white sneaker hanging on a branch - it was the same one we've seen in the pilot, just that during the past 6 seasons it became all dirty and decayed.

One would think that lost had the most demanding fans, but you have people right and left believing that they were all dead from the get go. No wonder why everybody thinks the finale sucked