[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

One would think that lost had the most demanding fans, but you have people right and left believing that they were all dead from the get go. No wonder why everybody thinks the finale sucked

Those are the more casual viewers that think that way.

How could you thought they were dead all along when CLEARY Christian said that they made their connections on the island, therefore they must have lived through everything we saw in the past 6 seasons. How would they make their connections if they died immediately after crash? Doesn't make sense at all.

Also, in the scene when Jack was heading towards the spot where he died, we had a clear shot of the white sneaker hanging on a branch - it was the same one we've seen in the pilot, just that during the past 6 seasons it became all dirty and decayed.

okay so if they all lived the 6 years aside form the ones who got killed on the island, why were the ones who didn't get killed still dead? or did i miss alot and maybe should go re watch a few episodes?

okay so if they all lived the 6 years aside form the ones who got killed on the island, why were the ones who didn't get killed still dead? or did i miss alot and maybe should go re watch a few episodes?

Because the reunion occurred after they had all died. As Christian told Jack, "some before, some long after" Jack died. Take note that there is no time in this purgatory.

i wonder if jack & kate are gonna do the bump & grind in heaven :laugh:

Well, I wonder if Kate & Sawyer did so after they escaped? :p

Well, I wonder if Kate & Sawyer did so after they escaped? :p

Yes of course; and the uncut scenes will be on the DVD :woot:

lostcompleteboxclosed.jpg

ABC has sent over full details on the DVD/Blu-ray releases of Lost: Season Six and Lost: The Complete Collection, including images of the box art. The complete series collection is housed in collectible packaging which includes: a Special Edition collectible ?Senet? Game as seen in Season Six, a custom LOST island replica, an exclusive episode guide, a collectible Ankh, and a black light penlight.

The set also includes every episode in the series, all of the previously released bonus materials, ?a unique series of featurettes that takes viewers on very personal tours of Oahu where the series was created,? ?Exploring the global phenomenon that is Lost,? ?A closer look at some of the props with cast, writers and producers, exploring their significance, stories and emotional ties to the characters,? a ?humorous yet emotional look at every character who died on the series? and ?16 hilarious Lost Slapdown? featurettes showcasing celebrity Lost fans who confront Executive Producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse to ask press questions about the final season, including the Muppets and cast members Nestor Carbonell, Michael Emerson, Rebecca Mader and more.?

The sixth season DVD/Blu-rays (included in the complete series) also bring us: Bloopers and Deleted Scenes, Audio Commentaries on four episodes (LA X, Dr. Linus, Ab Aeterno and Across The Sea), ?The End: Crafting A Final Season?, ?A Hero?s Journey?, ?See You In Another Life, Brotha?, ??LOST on Location?plus the rumored epilogue which will allow viewers to ?go deeper into the world of LOST with a much-anticipated

new chapter of the island?s story from Executive Producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse.?

lostcompleteseriesboxse.jpg

lostseason6blurayart1.jpg

lostseason6dvdart.jpg

851497867.jpg

BONUS FEATURES!!!!!!

LOST: THE COMPLETE SIXTH AND FINAL SEASON - Contents

* Every Sixth Season Episode

* Bloopers and Deleted Scenes

* Audio Commentaries accompany four episodes (LA X, Dr. Linus, Ab Aeterno and Across The Sea)

* The End: Crafting A Final Season - Join the LOST team along with other producers of some of television's longest running shows as they examine the challenges of ending a landmark series.

* A Hero's Journey - What makes a hero? Which survivors of Oceanic 815 are true heroes? These questions and more are explored.

* See You In Another Life, Brotha - Unlocks the mysteries of this season's intriguing flash sideways.

* 'LOST on Location' - Behind-the-scenes featurette showcasing stories from the set, including all-new interviews with actors and crew.

* PLUS: A LOST Blu-ray & DVD exclusive - Go deeper into the world of LOST with a much-anticipated new chapter of the island's story from Executive Producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse.

LOST: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION - Contents

* Every Episode in the Series (Seasons 1 through 6)

* Over 30 hours of Season 1-6 Bonus materials (previously released materials from Seasons 1-5 and the all-new Season 6 bonus material)

* A unique series of featurettes that takes viewers on very personal tours of Oahu where the series was created, with key cast and crew as they reflect.

* Exploring the global phenomenon that is Lost, bonus showcases events ranging from the series cast and crew at San Diego's famed Comic-Con convention to international voice recordings, local events and even fan parties, all of which helped make the show into a worldwide favorite.

* A closer look at some of the props with cast, writers and producers, exploring their significance, stories and emotional ties to the characters.

* Humorous yet emotional look at every character who died on the series

* 16 hilarious Lost "Slapdowns" featurettes, showcasing celebrity Lost fans who confront Executive Producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse to ask press questions about the final season, including the Muppets and cast members Nestor Carbonell, Michael Emerson, Rebecca Mader and more.

The exciting collectible packaging also includes: a Special Edition collectible 'Senet' Game as seen in Season Six, a custom LOST island replica, an exclusive episode guide, a collectible Ankh, and a black light penlight.

387154553t.jpg

if someone coems across a really in depth explanation of the series/finale.. please link, cause i'm still unbelievably confused.

'Lost' Finale Explained: Answering the Unanswered Questions

+1 I think as I said I will need to go back one day but not for a few years....atm bitterly disappointed.

The thing is that they disrespected all those people who watched LOST for its intricacies, its mythology, its plotline.

S6 was effing awesome for people who treated LOST as a soap, but was dissapointing for those who were interested in the bigger picture.

Now i have thought about it a bit more... SOME where answered however 90% Weren't.

A majority of the stuff they explained were semi-answers and felt rushed. eg. the whispers and the smoke monster.

Why didn't Jack turn into a smoke monster? How did Jack's and MIB's body landup outside the cave?

Thats right. It was a character show. If you watched for the characters first, you should be happy. If you watched for the mysteries and the science, you're disappointed because you didn't get enough answers. Heres the thing about the answers though: you would have always wanted more.

The more I think about it, the more I realize this was the only fitting way to end the show.

He was told 'the time you spent with these people was the most important of your life'. So yes, the island was real. Only the FSW were purgatory.

I would have been satisfied even if the answers they gave were solid enough. Also, they said that the island was a character, yet never really explained a lot about it. The butt-plug thing was stupid.

But yeah, in the end they managed to pull off a decent ending. As least I am not feeling bittter after watching the finale. Now, I am pinning my hopes on the encyclopedia.

The ending would have been much better if they were dead the whole time, and everything that happened after the plane crash was in a purgatory universe. That way they wouldn't have to answer any questions, or even explain the Island and its mysteries.

This is probably the best write-up I've read on the finale so far

http://jezebel.com/5...kyline=true&s=i

Here are some awesome quotes

When Juliet died in the first episode this season, she was drifting in and out of consciousness, talking about going dutch on coffee, and most importantly, saying?in death, via Miles' communication with her?that "it worked." The collective thought at the time was that she meant that the hydrogen bomb had worked, creating this alternate timeline. However, she was just verbalizing the flirty conversation that she was having with Sawyer in her bardo, discussing the vending machine.

Awesome recap.Thanks for sharing it.

The ultimate box set should come with a Apple III computer.

QFT! :laugh:

Nice bonus content! :D