[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

ooOOoo, I didn't expect Walt to be a part of it!

post 4000! :o

:shifty:

I like how they are going to explain the food drop because clearly it continues to happen even when Hurley takes charge which is cool.

Nice! :D Thanks for sharing, can't wait! Feel like watching an new episode of Lost again!

PS - Also bought that 'Tale of 2 Cities' poster :D

Nice! :D Thanks for sharing, can't wait! Feel like watching an new episode of Lost again!

PS - Also bought that 'Tale of 2 Cities' poster :D

nicely done :)

WTF! dont tell me they dnt have enough time 2 xplain food drops w/in the main show. Greedy *******!

I bet it will be explained in 2 sentences.. :laugh:

WTF! dont tell me they dnt have enough time 2 xplain food drops w/in the main show. Greedy *******!

they want you to buy the DVD so to have the epilogue on there is a good idea, that being said expect it on youtube not long after DVD release :p

I rea Complete Series box set but the Season 6 Blu-Ray/DVD is going to included the epilogue right?

I rea Complete Series box set but the Season 6 Blu-Ray/DVD is going to included the epilogue right?

yeah I believe its an extra

I don't think so. I think all the special stuff is going only on the Complete Series. At least thats how I read it originally.

I bet it will be explained in 2 sentences.. :laugh:

Bet you Ben has a secret button which tells them to come and drop them. :rofl:

But I guess a real explanation could be that people still knew Dharma had stations like the Swan operating on the island and the people in the stations requested them via a transmission of some sort. :blink:

Bet you Ben has a secret button which tells them to come and drop them. :rofl:

But I guess a real explanation could be that people still knew Dharma had stations like the Swan operating on the island and the people in the stations requested them via a transmission of some sort. :blink:

There was a code at the Flame. I thought that was the explanation. Is there going to be ANOTHER explanation now?

There was a code at the Flame. I thought that was the explanation. Is there going to be ANOTHER explanation now?

probably I think the assumption is Hurley gets the drops when he's in charge and the flame isnt even there now! :|

yeah I believe its an extra

I don't think so. I think all the special stuff is going only on the Complete Series. At least thats how I read it originally.

I hope that Rappy is right :laugh: because that will suck if it's only for the box set.

probably I think the assumption is Hurley gets the drops when he's in charge and the flame isnt even there now! :|

Are we 100% sure that Hurley got the power of protector of the island that Jacob gave Jack? because wasn't the islands light out when Jack gave Hurley the power (Jack and MIB being mortal again)

Are we 100% sure that Hurley got the power of protector of the island that Jacob gave Jack? because wasn't the islands light out when Jack gave Hurley the power (Jack and MIB being mortal again)

I think he did because Hurley chose Ben as number 2 so they lived for as long as they did until he chose someone to replace them.

The DI stopped in 1992 (i think) and these drops were made in 2004 to the Swan Hatch. So someone must be packing them and sending them to the island from somewhere...I think it's something to do with the islands single bearing to get to the island, the pallet didn't go on the right bearing and has been circling the island (like Desmond did when he was the Elizabeth).

The DI stopped in 1992 (i think) and these drops were made in 2004 to the Swan Hatch. So someone must be packing them and sending them to the island from somewhere...I think it's something to do with the islands single bearing to get to the island, the pallet didn't go on the right bearing and has been circling the island (like Desmond did when he was the Elizabeth).

My guess is that Jacob didn't want his candidates to starve to death.

Just watched the ending... Few things I don't get...

1) So the sideways flashes in season 6? Are they all dead or what?

2) The nummbers?

Meh

2) The nummbers?

Meh

The numbers were the numbers Jacob gave to the candidates.

The flash sideways were purgatory. Read the thread for better explanations.

2) The nummbers?

Meh

What episode said.

Try http://lostpedia.wikia.com if you're still confused.