00:00:22:01 (PARCHED)

00:00:24:09 (A HELPING HAND)

00:02:25:19 (FATALITIES)

00:00:27:20 (THE LAB & THE WELL)

00:01:13:21 (EPIPHANY)

00:00:37:19 (DESMOND'S TASK)

Blooper Reel - 4 mins

• Like 1

Awesome, I've been wondering what's going to be on the special features.

Any word on when the entire series box set is coming?

Blooper Reel - 4 mins

For some reason, I love the blooper reels! :D

Given the fact "Lost" wrapped up its epic six season run this May, new information about the series is scant. Mainly because there is no new information. Well ... there's about to be no more new information because PopWrap has learned that the highly anticipated 11-minute epilogue, featured on the "Lost" Complete Collection DVD set, is titled ... "The New Man in Charge." :woot: (I thought it'd be longer, but I guess 11 minutes is better than nothing.)

Featuring Hurley and Ben after everyone's favorite portly pal assumed Jacob's role as island protector, the DVD/Blu-ray exclusive is officially the final Darlton-fueled footage fans will ever witness.

And speaking of, I got to watch one minute of the installment and let me tell you -- the long wait is worth it!

"Lost: The Complete Collection" hits stores on August 24 and features over 30 hours of bonus features!

Source

Pop Candy's Whitney Matheson got a sneak preview of LOST: The Complete Collection. If you're a fan of the show and have yet to pre-order this 37-disc set, these details should be enough to convince you to part with your hard earned cash. Here's what she had to say:

It comes in a black box that looks big enough to contain a board game ? and it does! The set comes with a fold-out Senet board and black and bags of white rocks. It also contains a small black light, which is a little puzzling; I was told there are some elements to the set fans will have to "figure out for themselves." Intriguing.

As for bonus features, I watched part of the "Slapdowns," where celebrities/Muppets face Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse. In a feature called "Letting Go," the cast reflects on the series, and we see the empty post-Lost set. (Naveen Andrews looks quite fetching in that one.)

Lost University also returns with the release of The Complete Collection and Complete Sixth and Final Season. Fans/graduates will now be able to take part in a "master's program" that focuses more on theology, rather than last year's program, which included a lot of science and time travel. One not-to-miss course: "Exploring Spanish with Nestor Carbonell."

Finally, most of us can't wait for the "new chapter" of Lost ? 12 minutes of never-before-seen footage from Lindelof and Cuse. (Note: This is also available on the Season 6 set.) I was treated to one minute of this. I begged to see more, but no dice.

I don't want to reveal too many spoilers, and there are some spoilers from that 60 seconds, including the "when" and "where." But I will tell you the clip I saw featured Michael Emerson and "Dharma peas." Draw your own conclusions.

955439247.jpg

Source

You know the scene in the finale with Jack and Locke facing off on the cliff and the camera pans right back so we see Jack on one side and Locke's outline on the other?

That would make an awesome desktop wallpaper - anyone got a good res photo of it that could be used?

Don't know if this has been posted but I thought it was funny! :D

• 2 weeks later...

My new Lost t-shirt from Threadless.

smokebuster.jpg

Does anybody know if the DVD/Blu-ray Complete Collection will be region free? I'll be in the US in August and will pick up a copy if it'll play on my PS3.

So that's where the food drops are coming from? Those 2?

certainly looks like they make/box stuff but if its on island then its not probably :wacko:

ABC has this peek at the new 12-minute "Lost" chapter, ?New Man in Charge," featuring Hurley (Jorge Garcia) and Ben (Michael Emerson) making plans as the new overseers of the island. The bonus feature will be available on "'Lost': The Complete Sixth Season" and "'Lost': The Complete Series," both due Aug. 24 on Blu-ray and DVD.

zUDZb.jpg