[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

I managed to grab it fast enough thanks to Rappy.

And man, that was awesome. It was way better than I expected it to be. But, it also made me hate Darlton more. It kind of shows that they could have easily answered more than they did, if they really wanted to.

My reaction when it ended was, "Damn it! I want more".

Just seen it, *cough Megavideo cough*. I wanted moooore! :)

Was hoping for more, but ah well. The part with Walt was almost useless. Given Walt's age, it would seem that Hurley and Ben weren't on the island that long. So some dying long after Jack would appear to be a few years and not hundreds or even thousands of years. I surely didn't expect most of the video being Dharma, but the Guam warehouse only raised more questions. I felt a little insulted by Ben's, "each of you can ask one question". It's like the writers were dummying it down to appease fans of the mysteries. Maybe I'm just being a little mushy... yea, that's probably it.

I'll take this as the explanation of

Walt and the whispers

. Even if nothing was actually explained.

How do you mean?

Just watched it, and the question has to asked...

... why wasn't that made to be the end of the tv show and not the steaming pile of poo that was the whole purgatory crap?

I felt more content with that being a finale then the actual tvshow it self...

How do you mean?

They explained the whispers where trapped souls or something. But they never explained why Walt would randomly appear to people in the middle of the jungle preceded by whispers. And when Ben told him he needed to help his father... I guess he can interact with the whispers somehow. Dunno. They havent really explained anything, but that's the best we will ever get.

That video ****ed me off even more.

Why?

We know who does the pallet drops and that its not automated, we already knew why but it was nice to have confirmation why the polar bears were on the island, we now know the hurley bird wasnt saying his name and wasnt smoke monster it was a genetically engineered dharma bird, we know what the music/video room was for i assumed it was brainwashing but it was to induce amnesia in patients, and it was also confirmed why the women dying having babies on the island was because of the electromagnetic properties of the island.

Apart from the Walt stuff i was extremely satisfied but also a little bit annoyed why this information wasnt included in the show.

a little bit annoyed why this information wasnt included in the show.

Because of this exact reason. The night and following week after LOST ended I was pretty satisfied, but I've grown to be disappointed with the entire show.

and it was also confirmed why the women dying having babies on the island was because of the electromagnetic properties of the island.

That's not exactly true. Many people were born on the island just fine. There came a point where pregnancies would kill the mothers near the end of the second trimester. Before this started happening, people were born on the island with no problems (Ethan, Charlotte and Miles).

That's not exactly true. Many people were born on the island just fine. There came a point where pregnancies would kill the mothers near the end of the second trimester. Before this started happening, people were born on the island with no problems (Ethan, Charlotte and Miles).

In the video he states that transferring pregnant polar bears will kill them (not that bluntly) All the babies we have seen being born on the island were pre-swan incident... ;) (bar, aaron) so when they let off the "nuke" and screwed up the swans energy and made it somehow so woman cant give birth...

<br />Why?<br /><br />We know who does the pallet drops and that its not automated, we already knew why but it was nice to have confirmation why the polar bears were on the island, we now know the hurley bird wasnt saying his name and wasnt smoke monster it was a genetically engineered dharma bird, we know what the music/video room was for i assumed it was brainwashing but it was to induce amnesia in patients, and it was also confirmed why the women dying having babies on the island was because of the electromagnetic properties of the island.<br /><br />Apart from the Walt stuff i was extremely satisfied but also a little bit annoyed why this information wasnt included in the show.<br />

What's the Hurley Bird?