[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

hurley452.jpg

At this point, Weezer may be better at creating WTF internet memes than making songs. Here they go again with the cover for their upcoming record Hurley, due out on Epitaph September 14. As Spinner reports, the cover is a close-up photo of Jorge Garcia-- aka Hurley from "Lost"-- as you can see. He looks happy to be off the island.

In an e-mail interview, Weezer frontman Rivers Cuomo told us the rationale behind the sleeve: "We just wanted to use that picture of Jorge Garcia's face on the cover. It's such an amazing album cover, and we didn't want to have any other words on it, so we just figured everyone was going to call it Hurley, so that's what we call it."

http://pitchfork.com/news/39699-weezer-reveal-ridiculous-album-cover/

<snip>

I want these! (they were posted on a tumblr so not sure where they got it from!)

I posted those months ago... they are meant to be backgrounds for phones, so there is no 'full size'.

I found them through gizmodo

Looks like you've found my new iPhone wallpaper!

Snippety snip, done!

Edit: They don't look great on the iPhone - I'm really not feeling wallpapers on the home screen. Textures are ok, but proper wallpapers are too distracting behind the app icons.

A script for the pilot episode of Lost fetched $18,000 (around ?11,580) at a recent auction.

A number of props and pieces of memorabilia were sold off, including the script signed by series creators J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof, in Santa Monica, California on August 21 and 22.

The highest bids were for a computer and a hatch door which formed part of 'the Swan' station, both of which were sold for $19,200 (?12,355).

Other items sold included a large piece of wreckage from the Oceanic Flight 815 aircraft, a ring worn by character Charlie Pace (Dominic Monaghan) and maps used by the mysterious Danielle Rousseau (Mira Furlan).

The auction was attended by actors Sterling Beaumon (who played young Ben Linus) and Daniel Roebuck (Leslie Arzt).

Lost: The Final Season and Lost: The Complete Collection are both available on DVD and Blu-ray from Monday, September 13.

Would of loved to own the Swan hatch! :p

yeah if I had a garden I so would of bought the whole hatch and put it in my garden!

Got the blue Ray complete collection, and incase people miss it ( cause I almost did ) there is a hidden compartment between the lid and map of the island with a bluray in it

It twists 90° then separates