[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Can anybody with the Blu-ray complete collection confirm whether it is region free or not? According to discussions on Amazon it is, however I'd prefer if somebody here could provide confirmation.

Got the blue Ray complete collection, and incase people miss it ( cause I almost did ) there is a hidden compartment between the lid and map of the island with a bluray in it

It twists 90? then separates

Some pics of that here

• 4 weeks later...

Lost fans complete TV marathon

A hardcore group of fans of the TV series Lost have spent four days in a London cinema watching all 121 episodes back-to-back.

Around 100 fans began the marathon session on Monday at the Prince Charles Cinema in Leicester Square - complete with sleeping bags and pillows.

But only 21 were left when the final episode screened in the early hours of Friday morning.

Short breaks were taken every four hours, and paramedics were on-site.

Read more at BBC

• 3 weeks later...

824371782t.jpg105070616t.jpg822740497t.jpg391123737t.jpg

Thought you might be interested in excerpts from the official LOST Encyclopedia. There are only 4 entries: Black Rock, The Tempest, Danielle Rousseau and Charles Widmore.

It will give you a taste on content of the Encyclopedia and the little answers that are given (actually it's more like clarifications instead of answers). Interesting bits are:

- Charles Widmore ordered the Purge

- Ben did want to release the gas in the Tempest and enact a Purge II to kill everyone on the island in Season 4

- Rousseau did not remember Ben when she captured him in the net

- Jacob gave Richard the suggestion to remove Widmore from the leadership.

Lol, wat? :laugh:

Thought you might be interested in excerpts from the official LOST Encyclopedia. There are only 4 entries: Black Rock, The Tempest, Danielle Rousseau and Charles Widmore.

It will give you a taste on content of the Encyclopedia and the little answers that are given (actually it's more like clarifications instead of answers). Interesting bits are:

- Charles Widmore ordered the Purge

- Ben did want to release the gas in the Tempest and enact a Purge II to kill everyone on the island in Season 4

- Rousseau did not remember Ben when she captured him in the net

- Jacob gave Richard the suggestion to remove Widmore from the leadership.

Looking forward to the Encyclopedia! Remember reading these bits ages ago, but forgot to post them! :|

Got the blue Ray complete collection, and incase people miss it ( cause I almost did ) there is a hidden compartment between the lid and map of the island with a bluray in it

What's on it?

By the way, what's the alleged secret message on the Ankh symbol in the complete box set?

Sweet didnt know about Encyclopedia just pre-ordered it now assuming its this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lost-Encyclopedia-Tara-Bennett/dp/0756665949/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1286619002&sr=8-1

Correct. Should be a good read and will answer/confirm any remaining questions (not all of them).

• 1 month later...

Did anybody get the Lost Encyclopedia in the end? I've been having a read through and there's some interesting things in it :) Also good quality pictures

Did anybody get the Lost Encyclopedia in the end? I've been having a read through and there's some interesting things in it :) Also good quality pictures

I have it of course. Haven't really had that much time to go through it.

• 1 month later...

Just an FYI to any lost fans. Amazon uk have the 1-6 bluray boxset for ?100 at the moment. Much more reasonable than before! Just ordered my copy :)

Just an FYI to any lost fans. Amazon uk have the 1-6 bluray boxset for ?100 at the moment. Much more reasonable than before! Just ordered my copy :)

Very good price. Thanks for the info!

for some reason I have held back on buying Lost atm purely because I didn't like the last season that much...yeah I am a bit bitter but I will probably buy it in the end

• 1 month later...

sorry for bumping for an old thread but thought it would be a good way to get all the lost fans!

i have put my bluray boxset on neobay if anyone is interested

neoBay