[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

I knew it wasn't another typical marooned on island type story by the middle of the first pilot :/

an extra sense then? :p ;)

Matha, it's my sense of things, don't know if that's the way it goes on backstage. just because they're listed doesn't mean they're involved, they probably have twenty people writing. and it shows. to say the last three seasons have remained focused is really stretching it, they've thrown so much in there, it seems like they're reaching. not to mention the fact they said there won't be time travel cause it's a cliche, then of course it became a huge plot device.

i'm not being a hater, i'll stick with them to the end, but the show has some major flaws.

Matha, it's my sense of things, don't know if that's the way it goes on backstage. just because they're listed doesn't mean they're involved, they probably have twenty people writing. and it shows. to say the last three seasons have remained focused is really stretching it, they've thrown so much in there, it seems like they're reaching. not to mention the fact they said there won't be time travel cause it's a cliche, then of course it became a huge plot device.

i'm not being a hater, i'll stick with them to the end, but the show has some major flaws.

You sure that the writers said that? And Cuse and Lindelof are have always been heavily involved. What we're seeing was, on a grand scale, always what they intended.

The show is Mind-Blowing, but I guess depends on whether this FInal seasons will answer all the question that make sense or not.

The writers/Producer did say that everything will be explained by SCIENCE...

I don't know how people never liked the first episode :s

Ever notice how calm Jack is throughout the pilot, especially the opening scene. Me thinks he has done this all before. ;)

Dominic Monaghan - Will be in 3 Episodes

How Many Episodes of Lost Is Dominic Monaghan Doing?

Production on Lost season six doesn't begin for another few weeks, but thanks to Comic-Con, we're starting to get a sense of the new season, including which castmembers might be back to cavort in those alternate timelines the producers teased.

Which brings us to Dominic Monaghan's beloved Charlie. His appearance on stage as the grand finale of Lost's panel all but confirmed that Mr. Pace would be back for the final season of Lost. But is it true? And if so, how much might we see of him? Here's what we're hearing...

Sources tell us exclusively that, yes, Dom's deal to reappear on Lost is done and that the original castmember is set to appear in three episodes in season six.

No word yet on the answer to the big question: Is Charlie alive? We'll have to wait until Lost returns to ABC in January 2010 to find out.

Source: E!Online

Woo, spoiler tags! I hope to see a lot of them :woot:

I'll do my best :p

Jedi, how about some pics with relevance (and perhaps thumbnails linked to the HQ versions)? I don't want this thread turned into <insert_female> love fest like with the Terminator: SCC thread.

But you're just posting random pictures of her (except the one with Somerhalder, but even that is probably old and not related to season 6 but likely season 1). A relevant picture would be one at Comic-Con (like Monaghan) or a promo photo from the show.

Jedi, how about some pics with relevance (and perhaps thumbnails linked to the HQ versions)? I don't want this thread turned into <insert_female> love fest like with the Terminator: SCC thread.

awww the good days of the SCC thread :p

A relevant picture would be one at Comic-Con (like Monaghan) or a promo photo from the show.

Well, In that case, it will be a while... NO females from Lost even attended Comic-Con!

Promo will not happen for a while, if it's not revealed at CC already.