[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

A Late HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Evangelline Lilly, the HOTTEST Actress on TV!!! She is now 30, but still WAY too hot for anyone! Hope she starrs in more Movie roles after Lost!!

evangeline-lilly-picture-1.jpg

Evangeline%20Lilly%20Con%203.jpg

I :wub: her!!!

Edited by JediXAngel

Greg Grunberg to appear?

It might be a busy season for Grunberg, who has also been approached about appearing on Lost. The actor, who played pilot Seth Norris of Oceanic flight 815 in the very first episode, got a call about coming back for the last season of the hit ABC show. Grunberg is totally game for anything the Lost producers can cook up for him, but he has no idea what they are planning. ?That?s literally where my call ended,? he says.

Norris didn?t survive the island, but as more of Lost?s characters who met the grim reaper are signing on to appear one last time, it would only be appropriate to bring back the man who flew them to the island in the first place. ?If NBC will allow it,? Grunberg says. ?I will go back.?

Source: TV Guide Magazine

Sweeet!

It appears that in the new "ARG" that the Episode Title of the Season 6 2 Hour Premiere has been released. It's called "LA X"

It appears that in the new "ARG" that the Episode Title of the Season 6 2 Hour Premiere has been released. It's called "LA X"

The space means something apparently! :o

They all end up at LAX like the crash never happened! Except the rest of passengers and crew have vanished. When they try to contact the ground they make no connections. They land the plane only to discover that things haven't changed. But its like the world is dead. No one is there, the air is still, sound doesn't echo, the food is tasteless. And a distant sound is heard coming closer.

I kid

Nate in Santa Monica, Calif.: Can you give me any scoop on which Lost alums are coming back?

Ian Somerhalder confirmed to us that Boone is returning to the show, but true to Lost form, he has no idea what's going to happen. "I probably won't know until I'm landing in Hawaii," joked Somerhalder. Well, at least we all know Boone is dead. "Or is he?" said Somerhalder. Ian shared his take on what he'd like to see happen for Boone, dead or alive: "I would like to see him find his power. I think there was always solidarity there. Boone was a pretty successful guy who [was] in his own world and had created a certain amount of responsibility that he had. I think there was power in that, and when they took him out of his element, I think he lost his power, and we never got to see him come into fruition, by virtue of his untimely death."

Source: E! Online

Elizabeth Mitchell says Juliet is in about 20 percent of season six. And there will be some resolution to the Juliet storyline that will make you sigh ? so, possibly a bittersweet resolution? ? and later on in the season, something that might make you smile. [E! Online]

Mitchell also told a press conference: "I can't say whether I'm dead or not, but as in all things in Lost, it will be fairly tricky." [Wired]

That is, until now. The Lostpedia Blog (well, me writing for the Lostpedia blog) reports that the latest issue of Lost: The Official Magazine has a better picture of the statue's original model, as sculpted by Jim Van Houten. The model was used as a reference when creating the CGI version of the statue as shown in "The Incident, Parts 1 & 2." The image shown is a scan, and of poor quality, but a much higher quality version can be found on page 25 of the 100-page yearbook released this week by Lost: The Official Magazine.

taweretmodel.png

Yeah get like an army of them for your garden

Give them spears and then face them all towards an annoying neighbour. :p Freak em out pretty good when they look over the fence. :p