[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Maybe that's more proof that what had emerged from the fountain was not Jacobs brother in any sense other than Smokey using his image to manipulate Jacob. In that case his real brother only had a small part in the story so the writers considered him less significant of a character.

WHO's voice said "help me" in the Creepy Jacob's Cabin?

Locke's?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuPRb3_tv0o

Some fans are a little blunter with their thoughts. On Jensen's Totally 'Lost' blog, one poster fired off the “Simpsons”-inspired insult, "Worst. Episode. Ever." Then six comments later, another poster retorted with, "Best. Episode. Ever."

:D

I reckon we'll get more answers once the Lost encyclopaedia is out. Pre-ordered mine :)

Also,?Isabella is a smokie (I presume thats how she ravaged the settlement and filled up the wells). But, she was killed quite easily. So, whats the secret to killing a smokie?

Uh, that wasn't Isabella.

'Mother' never was given a name.

Claudia is Jacob and MiB's birth mother.

Isabella is Richard's wife.

I think the story got too big and convoluted for DL and CC to dig their way out of they introduced so many things in series 2 and 3 not knowing how long the show was going to run for theres no way they can possibly answer everything, what i dont agree with is their attitude on what they think that we should want to know, it should be the other way round, we should be able to tell them what we want to see and understand. I hate people with big egos.

Agreed with everything in the bold. Honestly, my opinion of the situation is they just needed to keep with the 23-25 episodes per season. Season 4 got ****ed by the writer's strike, but they could have still extended it. When the finale was first announced, I was disappointed in the fact that they weren't "comptlete" seasons in comparison to the first three. This alone would have given us enough episodes to flesh out things we want, but instead they wanted less episodes.

So be honest, from multiple people's point of view, is the show worth starting to watch now? I've never seen an episode but I like JJ Abrams' work and I'm curious about Lost. I have done this in the past...waited till a show ran it's course and then went back to watch it from beginning to end in my free time.

So be honest, from multiple people's point of view, is the show worth starting to watch now? I've never seen an episode but I like JJ Abrams' work and I'm curious about Lost. I have done this in the past...waited till a show ran it's course and then went back to watch it from beginning to end in my free time.

You wait till there are 3 episodes left to ask if its worth it?

Yes its worth it

Absolutely. The pain has and always will be (until it ends) waiting for the next episode/season and speculating with people what is going to happen. Wait another week and a half and enjoy the full ride non-stop. If you have questions, just wait until the end and then hit up http://www.lostpedia.com

Doesn't really matter if I wait till 3 episodes or 6 months after it is over, still a reasonable question regardless of time lol.

Any particular reason why it is worth it?

Doesn't really matter if I wait till 3 episodes or 6 months after it is over, still a reasonable question regardless of time lol.

Any particular reason why it is worth it?

Easily one of the best sci-fi dramas ever made.

Hmm, I'm more intrigued now. I like drama shows and sci-fi drama is just another step in the right direction for me.

*Quietly goes and looks for Seasons 1-5 to watch*

I wouldn't go that far :p but its up there :p

I said one :p

Hmm, I'm more intrigued now. I like drama shows and sci-fi drama is just another step in the right direction for me.

*Quietly goes and looks for Seasons 1-5 to watch*

Make sure it's HD.

Make sure it's HD.

Think a family member has the Seasons on DVD so putting them in the ole' PS3 would upconvert them, no? If not, I'm sure they'll still look decent. Otherwise, it is off to "other" sources shiftyninja.gif

Think a family member has the Seasons on DVD so putting them in the ole' PS3 would upconvert them, no? If not, I'm sure they'll still look decent. Otherwise, it is off to "other" sources shiftyninja.gif

I'd go with the other sources myself, but I plan on buying the whole series on Blu-Ray once it's all said and done. If it's Widescreen DVD, give a few episodes a whirl and then decide.

You can stream Lost from Hulu, or from ABCs website for HD. Thats how I caught up on the first 3 seasons when I started watching Lost.

I just finished listening to Jorge Garcia's Podcast (Geronimo Jack's Beard) on Across the Sea and he revealed a few things

- we're never going to find out the origin of the island is

- we're never going to find out what the light is

- we're never going to find out how the donkey wheel works (aside from channeling the water and the light)

- the reason the mother killed the real mother and stole her kids is the same reason the others stole children...to keep them pure (and her destroying the village mirrors the purge)

I'm going to take these with a grain of salt because he always sounds like he's half joking but I wouldn't be disappointed if they're true

He also kind of gave away what the entire show is about which is kind of interesting and makes a lot of sense looking back at the show

I just finished listening to Jorge Garcia's Podcast (Geronimo Jack's Beard) on Across the Sea and he revealed a few things

- we're never going to find out the origin of the island is

- we're never going to find out what the light is

- we're never going to find out how the donkey wheel works (aside from channeling the water and the light)

- the reason the mother killed the real mother and stole her kids is the same reason the others stole children...to keep them pure (and her destroying the village mirrors the purge)

I'm going to take these with a grain of salt because he always sounds like he's half joking but I wouldn't be disappointed if they're true

He also kind of gave away what the entire show is about which is kind of interesting and makes a lot of sense looking back at the show

*sigh* :crazy:

What did MiB's mom say about naming him after he was born? It almost sounds like 'one/no name'.

She said, "I only picked one name."