[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

I didn't think much of him in SPR, but I guess that was because of the character he was playing. Loved him in Lost though. :)

See, I thought the same thing. The way he was in SPR, the way he started on Lost, the way he ended on Lost.

Three completely different characters, and he did all of them extremely well.

It just hit me watching it before just how much of an 'act' that he was putting on with his character.

To me it seems like what came out of the cave is actually not Jacob's brother, but it was somehow released when Jacob threw his brother into the cave (where he died). Like, a part of the light was tainted. Then the question is; what is that light?! :o

In spain they're going to air the finale at the same time as the US. Or at least, 2 hours after the east coast gets it (which I think is the same time it is aired in the west coast?)

Some cinema is going to show it in HD as well (well, just projecting the HD channel that's airing it). It's at 6 am!!

sounds alot better then most of the recent episodes :)

691180752.jpg

Glad to hear it. IMO, The only good episode in this season is Ab Aeterno. The rest are average.

Glad to hear it. IMO, The only good episode in this season is Ab Aeterno. The rest are average.

yeah totally agree, even Ab wasn't as good as I had hoped.

yeah totally agree, even Ab wasn't as good as I had hoped.

I bet you won't like the ending! :p

Best episode for me was Happily Ever After (Desmond episode). I'll predict I will like the ending, but will be annoyed with lack of answers on a whole.

Less than a week to go :|

I bet you won't like the ending! :p

:rofl:

probably not...once its over I am never going back to it!

:rofl:

probably not...once its over I am never going back to it!

Watch Season 1 again! :D