[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

I hope i got time before this comes out, i've got 1-5 seasons of LOST, So far watched season 1,2,3. Season 4 i know hasn't got as many episodes as others due to the writers strike. So far wow what a tv show! Very good! love it, watching between 2-4 episodes a day :p

I hope i got time before this comes out, i've got 1-5 seasons of LOST, So far watched season 1,2,3. Season 4 i know hasn't got as many episodes as others due to the writers strike. So far wow what a tv show! Very good! love it, watching between 2-4 episodes a day :p

At that rate you have plenty of time. It only gets more addictive.

The DamonCarltonAndAPolarBear.com Lost-Inspired art viral is still going strong. The first frame was a Hurley-inspired print by Tim Doyle. Last week they revealed a new Locke-inspired poster created by UK artist Olly Moss. And yesterday during Attack of the Show on G4, a weird website address randomly appeared at the bottom of the screen: WeWereCaughtInANet.com, which revealed the 3rd print: The Dharma Van created by Methane Studios, printed on 24 x 18 inch black paper. It?s avaialble for purchase for $50, hand signed, limited edition of 300.

m0l.jpg

As posted with earlier reports, it seems like the cast and crew are working deep in the jungle and it has been tough for fans to get close enough for any sort of glimpse of the set. However, we have received a few tidbits from various sources.

Here you go:

1) Set apparently being used is a big ditch with some sort of "hatch"

2) "Shiny" new Dharma van was spotted close by

3) Several of the cast from the potential hatch explosion scenes have been spotted around

My guess is that it really seems we will get a continuation of what happened at the Swan Hatch during the 77 timeline, but who knows. It could be anything? Especially when or where??

As posted with earlier reports, it seems like the cast and crew are working deep in the jungle and it has been tough for fans to get close enough for any sort of glimpse of the set. However, we have received a few tidbits from various sources.

Here you go:

1) Set apparently being used is a big ditch with some sort of "hatch"

2) "Shiny" new Dharma van was spotted close by

3) Several of the cast from the potential hatch explosion scenes have been spotted around

My guess is that it really seems we will get a continuation of what happened at the Swan Hatch during the 77 timeline, but who knows. It could be anything? Especially when or where??

Sweeeeeet

poster4.png

Could There Be LOST Beyond Season Six? Creators say Maybe, but how?

Rewind your brain-tape. It?s LOST season 3, Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof have stuck their lead characters in cages for the first six episodes. Whether intentional or not, the duo ? affectionately known as ?Darlton? by their fans ? will go on to talk about how the caging was symbolic of LOST?s story being held captive by ABC?s refusal to let them plan an end date. Conventional wisdom amongst network executives would be to do such planning when the ratings were in the tank, far less than ideal timing, but Carlton and Damon had a more powerful voice to contend with ? the voice of angry fans who felt the show was moving too slowly. So they got their end date, and the rest is history. Are fans necessarily happy with that, though?

Actually, a lot of LOST fans would have sided with the network executives on this one. Some of LOST?s viewers were pretty typical TV watchers that weren?t all that wound up in the mythology of the island. LOST could go on forever as far as they were concerned. As LOST?s narrative accelerated away from semi-episodic to out and out serial, some fans couldn?t keep up. It?s pretty standard to find back-sliding LOST fans who now only watch when the DVD sets are released. A few extreme LOST fans have given up on chaptered viewing altogether, choosing to wait for the story to end before they ?catch up.? LOST?s transition from series to mega-serial has affected the viewing habits of its fans like no other show in history.

For those who were not happy with the end date set by ABC, a little bit of hope came via Executive Producer Carlton Cuse. Cuse, along with Lindelof and Writers Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, appeared at Bumbershoot, a Music and Arts festival in Seattle. The writer?s confirmed that they would not be involved with LOST once their story was finished, but Cuse went on to bring the voice of reason: LOST is a powerful franchise, and Disney would be crazy not to continue it in some way.

What way would work though? If Cuse and Lindelof leave the island standing in the conclusion of their Magnum Opus, could the island become host to a future adventure? Could certain characters go on to have spin-offs? In calculating the possibilities, it is hard to come up with a return-vehicle for the LOST franchise that doesn?t seem contrived, or down-right stupid. None-the-less, in a world brimming with brilliant writers there can be no doubt that somewhere the formula exists to repopulate the world of LOST with exciting characters and deep new mysteries, the question is would fans watch?

TV Overmind

Actually, a lot of LOST fans would have sided with the network executives on this one. Some of LOST?s viewers were pretty typical TV watchers that weren?t all that wound up in the mythology of the island. LOST could go on forever as far as they were concerned. As LOST?s narrative accelerated away from semi-episodic to out and out serial, some fans couldn?t keep up. It?s pretty standard to find back-sliding LOST fans who now only watch when the DVD sets are released. A few extreme LOST fans have given up on chaptered viewing altogether, choosing to wait for the story to end before they ?catch up.? LOST?s transition from series to mega-serial has affected the viewing habits of its fans like no other show in history.

So true, I actually miss watching the whole seasons in one like I did with season 1 through 4.

For those who were not happy with the end date set by ABC, a little bit of hope came via Executive Producer Carlton Cuse. Cuse, along with Lindelof and Writers Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, appeared at Bumbershoot, a Music and Arts festival in Seattle. The writer?s confirmed that they would not be involved with LOST once their story was finished, but Cuse went on to bring the voice of reason: LOST is a powerful franchise, and Disney would be crazy not to continue it in some way.

What way would work though? If Cuse and Lindelof leave the island standing in the conclusion of their Magnum Opus, could the island become host to a future adventure? Could certain characters go on to have spin-offs? In calculating the possibilities, it is hard to come up with a return-vehicle for the LOST franchise that doesn?t seem contrived, or down-right stupid. None-the-less, in a world brimming with brilliant writers there can be no doubt that somewhere the formula exists to repopulate the world of LOST with exciting characters and deep new mysteries, the question is would fans watch?

TV Overmind

You take away the characters and writing which made it successful and it's pretty much a shadow of it's former self. Ibe#39;t even be Lost as far as I'm concerned.

Apologies for hijacking this thread, but what is the air date for the new season?

Not really hijacking :p

The sixth and final season of the American serial drama television series Lost will commence airing in the United States, Canada and the UK in late January or early February 2010 and conclude in late May 2010.

Thanks Rap-star. Just trying to get my air dates for all the new seasons of my favorite shows happening.

At Seattle's Bumbershoot festival, a panel of writers and producers claimed that, while the creative team does have a roadmap for mysteries that have to be explained, not every single detail will be made clear. They also said we'll be seeing Charlie and possibly the flight attendant Cindy as well, that season six will have a significant spiritual bent, and that the final shot of the show is already planned. [Pop Distillery]

Starting in the fourth episode of the sixth season, Lost will feature a recurring character, a teenage boy who has dealt with a horrible family accident and has been put in charge of something important, something that weighs heavily on him. He's also described as "wise beyond his years." Could this be the younger version of a character we've already met? An older version of Aaron? [Dark UFO]

For some reason, I keep envisioning a fist fight between Esau (fake Locke) and either dead Locke or perhaps, if the bomb fixed time, that time's Locke.

I can't wait :D

Before I click it, how big of a spoiler is that 'set pic', if you were going to rate it 1-10?

I spose its a 7. Its nothing that hasn't already been suggested in this thread, but its probably worth skipping if you like to be surprised. :)