[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Lost's Facebook page: "It?s official: White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs has confirmed that the State of the Union will not pre-empt the premiere of LOST The Final Season on 2/2. See you in 25 days."

Lost's Facebook page: "It?s official: White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs has confirmed that the State of the Union will not pre-empt the premiere of LOST The Final Season on 2/2. See you in 25 days."

woot! I bet Dharma got involved :shifty:

there's a video here of certain dude talking about it

Here are a couple more snippets from one of my sources who was lucky enough to see some of the early episodes, although he refused to say which ones. I suspect 6.3/6.4 and possibly 6.5 based on information I have from other contacts.

- Flock ventures into Otherton and persuades Sawyer to join him for a little "trip"

- He takes him to a place with lots of names with lines through them

- The names all have numbers attached

- Sawyer finds his own name on the list - He is Number 15

- Locke's name is crossed out - He was Number 4

- Kate's name is on there as Austen - (My source did not reveal her number)

- Jack and Hurley discover a special "mirror" at the Lighthouse (Based on other info I have I think this is 6.5)

- The Mirror gives Jack a "flash" of his past when it is "aligned" correctly.

Source: DarkUFO

holy balls a special mirror!

Here are a couple more snippets from one of my sources who was lucky enough to see some of the early episodes, although he refused to say which ones. I suspect 6.3/6.4 and possibly 6.5 based on information I have from other contacts.

- Flock ventures into Otherton and persuades Sawyer to join him for a little "trip"

- He takes him to a place with lots of names with lines through them

- The names all have numbers attached

- Sawyer finds his own name on the list - He is Number 15

- Locke's name is crossed out - He was Number 4

- Kate's name is on there as Austen - (My source did not reveal her number)

- Jack and Hurley discover a special "mirror" at the Lighthouse (Based on other info I have I think this is 6.5)

- The Mirror gives Jack a "flash" of his past when it is "aligned" correctly.

Source: DarkUFO

holy balls a special mirror!

harry potter!!!

A few days ago we posted a spoiler here about some of our Losties being assigned "Numbers". Here is the full list that we can now post.

Locke 4

Hurley 8

Sawyer 15

Sayid 16

Jack 23

Kwon 42 (either Sun or Jin)

---

Episode 6.11 is called "Happily Ever After" and is a Desmond Centric, can be added to the first post I suppose.

Episode 6.11 is called "Happily Ever After" and is a Desmond Centric, can be added to the first post I suppose.

Updated :)

New Promo Shots of Ilana!

A0Skk.jpg

5eMBu.jpg

9TCY4.jpg

From the promos it seems like this Ilana chick has a pretty big part in the coming season.

Yeah she had a big role sort of last season leading the team onto the Island

leads into more speculation about the bones she's looking at, it's been said the bones in the last supper could be fallen losties who aren't returning...

As a thanks to Obama and the White House, writer Carlton Cuse promised President Obama that they would answer any one question he had.

Well here is the White House's response and question:

NOTE: @JakeTapper is the ABC New White House Reporter

u3czw.jpg

Wooo! Libby is back! Wouldn't think Michael would be back because he fell out with them apparently.

That is like everyone from Season 1 and 2, minus Mr Eko...where are you?!