195 ? Pace

4 ? Locke

Others

10 ? Mattingley

317 ? Cunningham

117 ? Linus (Roger? Emily? Ben?)

55 ? ? Burke

Dharma

??? ? Goodspeed (Horace? Olivia? Ethan?)

134 ? ? Chang

French Team

? ? Lacombe

Freighter

Lewis

Faraday

171 ? ? Straume

US Army

233 ? Jones

Undetermined

222 ? O?Toole

291 ? Domingo

346 ? Grant

Partial

33 ? XW?

20 ? Rouf?

62 ? ??

90 ? Tr(oup?)

?? ? ?ersen

285 ? Jen?

49 ? ?chan

30 ? ?la

195 ? ??

?? ? Reyno(lds?)

27? ? ??

1? ? Sullivan

?? ? ?zki

Interesting they chose 23 for Jack.

Psalm 23, also known as the Shepherd Psalm, is possibly the most quoted and best known Psalm

In the 23rd Psalm (Greek numbering: Psalm 22) in the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament, the writer (David) describes God as his Shepherd. As the Shepherd, He will protect, provide, and guide us. If we are in danger of a strong enemy, He will protect us; if we are in danger of famine, He will provide us with enough food; He leads us and guides us where we will be safe, where there is abundant life. The text, beloved by Jews and Christians alike, has often been set to music.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortunate_number

I realized earlier that the people on the list are important not only to Jacob but MiB as well. For one thing it was really FLocke trying to get the Oceanic 6 back to the island. If Jacob was to choose his successor from the bunch why would MiB be so interesting in getting them back to the island too? It seems like after the last episode it's pretty clear that Smokey wants to take one of the candidates as well. That also explains why the temple group are trying to keep Smokey out. Not because he wants to get inside but more specifically he wants the candidates. Right now he's got Sawyer in his sights and how appropriate that he would run into Sawyer the conman of all people.

So the next question is what does Smokey want exactly and why would he possibly want to kill Sawyer? Perhaps to take his place as prisoner of the island? Flocke said he was a man once who's now trapped in his current form (perhaps for a hundreds of years). He could have been just another person brought to the island once (on The Black Rock maybe?), chosen by his predecessor the previous person trapped as Smokey and all he wants is to get the hell off like most everyone else.

Am I the only one that's hoping Sawyer doesn't simply turn into another puppet like Locke? After Juliet he was a lost and broken man. It seems like Sawyer could either fall into the hands of Smokey or find new purpose in life and save his fellow Losties by pwning Smokey.

Also about the title of the 13th episode

The Last Recruit. Could this be referring to someone not on the list of candidates as in Kate maybe?

Now for some other stuff.

Tidbits from interview:

Michael Emmerson has 4 remaining eps. to film.

He has some "killer" scenes to shoot with Terry O'Quinn.

The fact that he's a history teacher has a "big meaning that will play out" over the course of the season.

Emerson was a comic actor?! :o

I thought that scene was from Smokey's point of view, and you just saw bits of it floating around?

It was. That's the reflection of the Smoke in the window.

Man, that episode was insane. The best for a long time.

I realized earlier that the people on the list are important not only to Jacob but MiB as well. For one thing it was really FLocke trying to get the Oceanic 6 back to the island. If Jacob was to choose his successor from the bunch why would MiB be so interesting in getting them back to the island too? It seems like after the last episode it's pretty clear that Smokey wants to take one of the candidates as well. That also explains why the temple group are trying to keep Smokey out. Not because he wants to get inside but more specifically he wants the candidates. Right now he's got Sawyer in his sights and how appropriate that he would run into Sawyer the conman of all people.

So the next question is what does Smokey want exactly and why would he possibly want to kill Sawyer? Perhaps to take his place as prisoner of the island? Flocke said he was a man once who's now trapped in his current form (perhaps for a hundreds of years). He could have been just another person brought to the island once (on The Black Rock maybe?), chosen by his predecessor the previous person trapped as Smokey and all he wants is to get the hell off like most everyone else.

Am I the only one that's hoping Sawyer doesn't simply turn into another puppet like Locke? After Juliet he was a lost and broken man. It seems like Sawyer could either fall into the hands of Smokey or find new purpose in life and save his fellow Losties by pwning Smokey.

Also about the title of the 13th episode

The Last Recruit. Could this be referring to someone not on the list of candidates as in Kate maybe?

Now for some other stuff.

Tidbits from interview:

Michael Emmerson has 4 remaining eps. to film.

He has some "killer" scenes to shoot with Terry O'Quinn.

The fact that he's a history teacher has a "big meaning that will play out" over the course of the season.

Emerson was a comic actor?! :o

those videos are cool :woot:

Seriously they still dragging this donkey. Series 1 was ok, but just got silly.

Easily solved, don't watch it and leave those of us who do to discuss it. You had no reason to post in here, be gone troll!

Come on. The 'him' was referring to Sawyer. As in, he can't kill Sawyer, because Jacob (aka little blonde boy) touched him.

Again, Richard told Sawyer he wasn't trying to kill him, but recruit him. I rarely disagree with your points on here, but I think you're wrong on this one.

And he didn't kill Richard because he saw the kid in the first place. He had every intention of doing it up until that point.

Psalm 23, also known as the Shepherd Psalm, is possibly the most quoted and best known Psalm

In the 23rd Psalm (Greek numbering: Psalm 22) in the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament, the writer (David) describes God as his Shepherd. As the Shepherd, He will protect, provide, and guide us. If we are in danger of a strong enemy, He will protect us; if we are in danger of famine, He will provide us with enough food; He leads us and guides us where we will be safe, where there is abundant life. The text, beloved by Jews and Christians alike, has often been set to music.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortunate_number

great they had to bring religion into this

Remember this pic from the person in the cabin?

jacob.jpg

I think now we can safely assume that it was indeed locke

wasn't that meant to be Jacob? because the gunpowder around the house kept smokey out

How is it locke? :s

Locke has never had hair :p

Well it was admitted by the producers that it was indeed Terry O'quinn who was filmed in the cabin, but now that we know he is smokey it makes even more sense

Remember this pic from the person in the cabin?

jacob.jpg

I think now we can safely assume that it was indeed locke

That is Terry O'Quinn, but it was meant to be Jacob at the time, which we now know was not the case. However, we now know it's really the MIB, who didn't appear as Locke until after Locke's dead body was back on the island, so that isn't Locke, just Terry O'Quinn playing an unnamed character.

That is Terry O'Quinn, but it was meant to be Jacob at the time, which we now know was not the case. However, we now know it's really the MIB, who didn't appear as Locke until after Locke's dead body was back on the island, so that isn't Locke, just Terry O'Quinn playing an unnamed character.

so maybe it was simple foreshadowing?

I like how they glossed over the numbers issue "yeah Jacob had a thing for numbers" :rofl: And that little boy that Locke and Sawyer could see looked like a younger Jacob.

Never seen Richard so scared :omg:

And how come no one has spotted that ladder on the side of that cliff? Nice place for an office though.

</snip>

Oceanic

Alive

8 ? Reyes

15 ? Ford

16 ? Jarrah

23 ? Shepard

42 ? Kwon (Jin or Sun? Both?)

313 ? Littleton (Claire? Aaron?)

Dead

195 ? Pace

4 ? Locke

Others

10 ? Mattingley

317 ? Cunningham

117 ? Linus (Roger? Emily? Ben?)

55 ? ? Burke

Dharma

??? ? Goodspeed (Horace? Olivia? Ethan?)

134 ? ? Chang

French Team

? ? Lacombe

Freighter

Lewis

Faraday

171 ? ? Straume

US Army

233 ? Jones

Undetermined

222 ? O?Toole

291 ? Domingo

346 ? Grant

Partial

33 ? XW?

20 ? Rouf?

62 ? ??

90 ? Tr(oup?)

?? ? ?ersen

285 ? Jen?

49 ? ?chan

30 ? ?la

195 ? ??

?? ? Reyno(lds?)

27? ? ??

1? ? Sullivan

?? ? ?zki

Names that were not crossed out

4 - Locke

8 - Reyes

15 - Ford

16 - Jarrah

23 - Shephard

42 - Kwon (Jin or Sun?)

Names that were crossed out

10 - Mattingley

20 - Roup

34 - C?

64 - Goldstein

70 - Faraday[1]

75 - Costa

90 - Troup

14X - Lewis[2]

115 - Bargas?

195 - Pace

222 - O'Toole

233 - Jones

291 - Domingo

313 - Littleton

317 - Cunningham

346 - Grant

Number Illegible - Reynolds

Number Illegible - Almeda?

Number Illegible - Goodspeed

Number Illegible - Sullivan

Number Illegible - Pickett

I like how they glossed over the numbers issue "yeah Jacob had a thing for numbers" :rofl: And that little boy that Locke and Sawyer could see looked like a younger Jacob.

Never seen Richard so scared :omg:

And how come no one has spotted that ladder on the side of that cliff? Nice place for an office though.

yeah I was quite surprised I mean its a bloody ladder someone must of seen it!

I forgot to mention last night that unLocke said nearly the same thing Jack said back when Locke was in the hospital, trying to convince Jack that they all need to go back.

Jack to Locke at the greenhouse in S4: "It's an island John, no one needs to protect it."

unLocke to Sawyer last night: "That's the joke. There's nothing to protect it from, it's just an island."

Then there was unLocke yelling don't tell me what I can't do. Anyone think there's a significance to this?