[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

Yeah I know, but his body was on the Hydra Island, so how did the Smoke Monster get there basically what I'm trying to ask?

Probably "floated" there. The islands are together (not connected, but when the main one moved, the others followed). So whatever limitations the smoke monster had were probably in the island's bubble.

Probably "floated" there. The islands are together (not connected, but when the main one moved, the others followed). So whatever limitations the smoke monster had were probably in the island's bubble.

See what you mean, because we've never seen The Monster on the beach camp or across water or anything like that.

<snip>

I can see me having a sour taste in my mouth at the finale. Things I want to know (but might not be answered):

- Importance of Walt - why is he special?

- Why were they banging on about Aaron being raised by another and all that?

- What's the significance of babies, Tawreet (sp?) and pregnancy

- Whidmore's importance, what were the rules between him and Ben in reference too

- Desmond's "the island isn't finished with you" statement.

Perhaps it's the Widmore/Hume/Faraday/Hawking clans that Jacob was referring to in Lighthouse - someone's on their way to the island. (Someone who knows how to find it.) Though, I guess they're all not needed if...

...Sounds crazy, but what if Widmore rounds up the people in the LA-landed flight and takes them back to the island? No, I don't have the details quite figured out, but it would set up a chess set - identical pieces of opposing sides.

Perhaps it's the Widmore/Hume/Faraday/Hawking clans that Jacob was referring to in Lighthouse - someone's on their way to the island. (Someone who knows how to find it.) Though, I guess they're all not needed if...

...Sounds crazy, but what if Widmore rounds up the people in the LA-landed flight and takes them back to the island? No, I don't have the details quite figured out, but it would set up a chess set - identical pieces of opposing sides.

Assuming the bomb sunk the island, Widmore would likely be dead. However, considering Ben is a teacher and was on the island at that time as well, it would be possible that he did get off. Besides, the island is underwater, where's he going to take them?

Assuming the bomb sunk the island, Widmore would likely be dead. However, considering Ben is a teacher and was on the island at that time as well, it would be possible that he did get off. Besides, the island is underwater, where's he going to take them?

I don't think it was the bomb that sunk the island - I think it was in a "blooped" state. Yeah, it's far fetched, but it's Lost we're talking about here (the Dharma Shark sure didn't stray too far). I'm not even positive the bomb went off - I think it was just another time-flash (not sure of the trigger, though - maybe someone (Jacob?) had access to the Donkey Wheel).

I think Widmore knew of the bomb-plan and left the island with Ben (and most everyone else - BIG SUB!).

It seems these characters as so easily tricked into doing anything.

That seems to be a recurring and frustrating plot device.

Anyone notice how eager the people in the temple were to leave once they received the ultimatum from Fake Locke, no hint of doubt at all despite enjoying months of safe refuge.

The end of the episode was cool, the rest was somewhat slow. Terry O'Quinn is quite a good actor, the subtle difference in the way he looked at Sayid, Claire and Kate. I supposed because the former are "claimed" by him and the latter he can't kill because she's a candidate

Not quite sure how I have myself to blame for misinterpreting a promo which says something and shows tiny snippets because anything else it showed would ruin the episode. They could have put together a whole promo and it wouldn't have spoiled the episode.

Yeah LOL. What, I was saying is just that never go by what ABC says in the promo. They promised big answers in Stranger in a Strange Land too, and all we got to know was what Jack's tattoo meant(?!?).

Episode

by any chance? ;)

E9 and E15 for me (and obviously the finale).

Question: Since I got you some scoop, how about some Lost scoop in return? ?Antonio

Ausiello: Thanks for keeping me plugged-in, Antonio. Here?s your Lost scoop: If you?re expecting the Sawyer/Kate/Jack triangle to move front and center during these final 10 episodes, it may be time to start managing those expectations. ?We?re moving into the endgame of the show [and] the stakes have moved beyond, ?Who?s Kate going to pick?? and into, ?Is anyone going to be left alive?,? says executive producer Damon Lindelof. ?I hope [viewers are] going to be satisfied with what we?re doing, but we?re not writing a romance novel here. I understand in seasons past how that was much more relevant. We?re not neglecting it, but there?s a lot of fish to fry. The elements of the love triangle ? Kate?s relationship with Jack, her relationship with Sawyer, Sawyer?s relationship with Juliet, who?s dead ? are a huge part of the season. All that stuff is in play.?

Question: Will we find out why Richard doesn?t age on Lost? ?Julie

Ausiello: Yes. The big reveal occurs in the March 23 Richard-centric episode. And if you think you know the answer, think again. ?I definitely had a number of theories about why he doesn?t age and I was dead wrong,? confesses Nestor Carbonell, who adds that the episode is unconventional in that ?the ?A? story focuses on the origins of this character. There?s a little bit of stuff on the island, but not much. It [mostly] deals with the past.?

Source: EW

Anyone notice how eager the people in the temple were to leave once they received the ultimatum from Fake Locke, no hint of doubt at all despite enjoying months of safe refuge.

Then who were the people that Smokey killed in the temple :p

Ana-Lucia

is returning.

Michelle Rodriguez will reportedly feature in the final season of Lost.

The actress played Ana-Lucia in the show but was killed off in the second season. She later returned in season five to appear in one of Hurley's visions.

Entertainment Weekly claims that Rodriguez has now agreed to join the series for at least one of its final episodes.

It is unclear when or where Rodriguez will appear but rumours have suggested that she will take part in the programme's flash-sideways sequence.

Maggie Grace, Harold Perrineau, Cynthia Watros and Rebecca Mader have also agreed to reprise their roles for the final season of Lost

That's more or less everyone now apart from Mr Eko and Walt... I want at least 1 of them to make an appearance.. :(

Didn't they also say there would be no time travel?

How do you mean? They said there will be no time travel this season. But you can tell that Time Travel was going to play a big part in Lost, examples are Adam and Eve and Ms Hawking etc

How do you mean? They said there will be no time travel this season. But you can tell that Time Travel was going to play a big part in Lost, examples are Adam and Eve and Ms Hawking etc

I meant before the seasons where time traveling actually took place.

Creators of 'Lost' say they won't tie up all those loose ends

Many of the questions posed during the run of ?Lost? that have been keeping you up at night are never going to be answered on the show but will instead be tossed on the compost heap like an old turnip, because, the writers say, they have run out of time.

And if you?re expecting they will nonetheless come through with some kind of post-finale TV special, online chat, tweet ? anything! ? to answer their rabid fans? lingering head-scratchers, you need to think again. They have no intention of discussing the show after the finale airs on May 23?

Damon tweeted about this yesterday: It?s not about whether or not we have the time. It?s about whether or not it matters.

aviarytwittercompicture.png

I still believe it's more about time than matter. If it didn't matter as much, why have them in there in the first place? I hate it when shows have deadlines to meet. Why couldn't the network give them as much time as they want? Why not satisfied the fans too?

I hate arrogant crap like that, its not up to him what matters its up to the fans that watch the show what matters.

yeah it was like when they had that "filler" episode and Damon told everyone to watch NCIS instead...its all tongue in cheek sometimes but there are questions I would like answered. maybe they will do what other shows do have a q&a at the end.

I still believe it's more about time than matter. If it didn't matter as much, why have them in there in the first place? I hate it when shows have deadlines to meet. Why couldn't the network give them as much time as they want? Why not satisfied the fans too?

I think its more to do with some things being added as they went along, to make the show seem more mysterious and the island more weird, without them ever having a specific answer in mind about where that certain "question", "mystery", etc was going. The result is the main arc of questions will be answered, but I suspect lots of niggling things wont be and by not discussing anything after the finale it gives them an easy "out", knowing that the fans will come up with their own theories to why certain things did happen even though they were never explained.

Damon tweeted about this yesterday: It’s not about whether or not we have the time. It’s about whether or not it matters.

It would **** me off no end if they didn't answer the important questions. Ok, to it's their show, but it would still **** me off because I will feel that I have been strung along. Silly me for watching the show, I guess. I guess I'll have to boycott any show these people are making in the future if they leave too many questions unanswered.

Just have to wait and see what questions they answer. Sure what Rappy said, there will be a Q&A session after the finale. But like Darlton said, everybody won't be happy about the ending, due to the ending or questions that haven't been answered.

Just have to wait and see what questions they answer. Sure what Rappy said, there will be a Q&A session after the finale. But like Darlton said, everybody won't be happy about the ending, due to the ending or questions that haven't been answered.

To quote someone's post: "And if you’re expecting they will nonetheless come through with some kind of post-finale TV special, online chat, tweet — anything! — to answer their rabid fans’ lingering head-scratchers, you need to think again. They have no intention of discussing the show after the finale airs on May 23…"

However, there are a lot of opportunities for spinoffs to make even more money by milking the franchise, and reveal tiny details for each spinoff... ;)