[Spoilers] Lost - Season 6

To quote someone's post: "And if you?re expecting they will nonetheless come through with some kind of post-finale TV special, online chat, tweet ? anything! ? to answer their rabid fans? lingering head-scratchers, you need to think again. They have no intention of discussing the show after the finale airs on May 23?"

However, there are a lot of opportunities for spinoffs to make even more money by milking the franchise, and reveal tiny details for each spinoff... ;)

I really hope there won't be a spinoff, I hope when it ends it ends

I hate arrogant crap like that, its not up to him what matters its up to the fans that watch the show what matters.

Exactly! Maybe if they didn't waste two episodes this season (What Kate Does, That No One Gave a **** About and When Sundown Comes, Please Shoot Me in the ****ing Head) they'd actually have more time to answer questions, instead they continue to pose new questions while wasting time showing us scenes that tell us Sayid is still a killer, as if we didn't already know that?

Didn't anyone else find it a bit odd that Sayid let FLocke say hello before he stabbed him? Also, he stabbed him in the wrong place!

No wonder FLocke didn't die. Sayid was too much of an idiot to do the two very simple things he needed to do in order to kill the guy:

1. Stab him in the chest.

2. Do it before he says anything.

Am I the only one who noticed this huge plot hole (or whatever I'm supposed to call it)?

Didn't anyone else find it a bit odd that Sayid let FLocke say hello before he stabbed him? Also, he stabbed him in the wrong place!

No wonder FLocke didn't die. Sayid was too much of an idiot to do the two very simple things he needed to do in order to kill the guy:

Am I the only one who noticed this huge plot hole (or whatever I'm supposed to call it)?

1. Watch it again, he stabbed him right below the heart (roughly......it was level with the bottom of his shirt pocket), definitely a part of his chest still.

2. True, but I do not think he had enough time to stab him before he said anything. He was too far away when he first appeared, which left Sayid a bit in awe (lets face it, seeing a person you know is dead would give you pause for a second, even if you were told it would happen). He then takes a few steps closer to Sayid, then says hello before Sayid can stab him.

Remember when Dogen tried to kill Sayid with the poison? He then wanted Sayid to leave the temple? I am willing to bet Dogen wanted Sayid to provoke Smokie into killing him, due to Sayid stabbing him. Remember when Sayid returned to the temple, he told Dogen that he tried to kill him twice? First time was the poison, second time was by getting him to stab Smokie.

Read the notes above, but also take note that there was no shred of blood on the knife. The smoke monster can manifest itself into a physical form, such as Locke, but stabbing him in the chest would have no effect as it's not a real living body.

so far this season is better than i expected, it's slightly confused and rushed, yes, but some of the atmosphere from the first two seasons is back, plus it's beginning to dawn on me we won't have Lost around for much longer. So my fondness for the show is likely putting a positive spin on the season. Plus i love it that they finally made the smoke monster sound exactly like Cloverfield. Tsk tsk "bad robot!"

Im pretty sure Dogen knew smokey couldnt be killed by a knife, he was sending Sayid out so Smokey would get mad and kill him.

1. Watch it again, he stabbed him right below the heart (roughly......it was level with the bottom of his shirt pocket), definitely a part of his chest still.

Looks more like the spleen or something:

post-321698-12679687401787_thumb.png

2. True, but I do not think he had enough time to stab him before he said anything. He was too far away when he first appeared, which left Sayid a bit in awe (lets face it, seeing a person you know is dead would give you pause for a second, even if you were told it would happen). He then takes a few steps closer to Sayid, then says hello before Sayid can stab him.

Right. So Sayid didn't follow the instructions.

Remember when Dogen tried to kill Sayid with the poison? He then wanted Sayid to leave the temple? I am willing to bet Dogen wanted Sayid to provoke Smokie into killing him, due to Sayid stabbing him. Remember when Sayid returned to the temple, he told Dogen that he tried to kill him twice? First time was the poison, second time was by getting him to stab Smokie.

Sure, but Sayid didn't actually follow the instructions.

I hate arrogant crap like that, its not up to him what matters its up to the fans that watch the show what matters.

It's his show, he decides what matters.

If he was making the show for himself yes, hes making it for ABC and the fans that watch it provide the revenue to keep the network, the show and them 2 arrogant arsehats in a job.

Looks more like the spleen or something:

The entire upper part if your body (between your hips and neck) is your chest. So spleen or no spleen, it was still the chest.

Right. So Sayid didn't follow the instructions.

Sure, but Sayid didn't actually follow the instructions.

Thats besides the point, Dogen wanted Sayid dead, he thought if he could get Sayid to provoke Smokie, Smokie would kill him. Whether he followed the instructions or not, the plan was not designed to kill Smokie (sure Jacob died due to being stabbed in the chest, but he was in his original "form", and from what we have seen does not have the powers that Smokie does), from what we have been told, the plan was designed for Smokie to kill Sayid.

I brought this up with my wife when we saw Sayid find Jin in the freezer in the other timeline, but wasn't 100% sure until now. Jin was approached by someone working for Mr. Paik in Sydney before he boarded flight 815. Part of the reason he and Sun went to Sydney and then Los Angeles was to deliver two Rolex watches (one in each city). It would appear that he was still on this task in the other timeline, and that the person he had to deliver it to was possibly Keamy. My guess is that it some sort of peace offering and instead of resolving the problem, Jin is suffering the initial backlash.

Unfortunately this is just a sub-plot and doesn't appear to have any effect on the main plot. I expect more of this....

I brought this up with my wife when we saw Sayid find Jin in the freezer in the other timeline, but wasn't 100% sure until now. Jin was approached by someone working for Mr. Paik in Sydney before he boarded flight 815. Part of the reason he and Sun went to Sydney and then Los Angeles was to deliver two Rolex watches (one in each city). It would appear that he was still on this task in the other timeline, and that the person he had to deliver it to was possibly Keamy. My guess is that it some sort of peace offering and instead of resolving the problem, Jin is suffering the initial backlash.

Unfortunately this is just a sub-plot and doesn't appear to have any effect on the main plot. I expect more of this....

http://losteastereggs.blogspot.com/2010/03/episode-6x06-jin-delivers-watch-to.html

Unfortunately, i feel this is the most uneventful and boring seasons. :-(

I don't find it boring at all, but I expected this season to be better than this so far..

Unfortunately, i feel this is the most uneventful and boring seasons. :-(

As a long standing Lost fan I agree with this comment alot, so far its been quite boring to a case where I can't be fussed if I watch it straight away.

I wonder if "boredom" is being misused and you really mean to say "disappointed". We create the hype in our heads just as much as their advertisements do. If you are disappointed, you are equally to blame for thinking that every single question would be answered.

LOST has always shown two different stories at once, so their flash-sideways are nothing new to the table. The main difference is most people are expecting things to be different. I absolutely loved last weeks episode, and I'm sure next week's will be just as good.

Also Rappy, you read/post almost every spoiler so you know going into each episode what is essentially going to happen. That's setting yourself up for disappointment as well.

It's his show, he decides what matters.

No, no, that isn't true. It is ABC's show. They own it, not him, he's just a showrunner. But that isn't the point. The point is that the show is created for fans, not for him. If shows were created for the people who created or run them, then shows would suck. We all knew that there would be questions that wouldn't get answered, but when they waste episodes like what they have, then there's no excuse for some questions not to get answered.

Remember, we pay these people's salaries by watching the show and it getting ratings.

I wonder if "boredom" is being misused and you really mean to say "disappointed". We create the hype in our heads just as much as their advertisements do. If you are disappointed, you are equally to blame for thinking that every single question would be answered.

LOST has always shown two different stories at once, so their flash-sideways are nothing new to the table. The main difference is most people are expecting things to be different. I absolutely loved last weeks episode, and I'm sure next week's will be just as good.

Also Rappy, you read/post almost every spoiler so you know going into each episode what is essentially going to happen. That's setting yourself up for disappointment as well.

lol, you know people always say that but to me reading the spoilers doesn't ruin it at all for me I like to know whats coming and when I see it I can still be wowed. For example Season 2 finale I knew weeks in advance but when it happened its the best finale of a season of television I have ever seen so for me no disappointment. I say boring in my post above because to me it has been boring and the spoilers for the last few episodes I didn't read I just let the episodes come, the only spoilers I read for the last few is what people put here after seeing the episode I just feel the side story is pointless but we all know its going somewhere and the island stuff though its answering stuff to me is just creating more stuff...I know come May I will be not be wowed but disappointed just like I was with Soprano's but heh my 2cents which is worth jack **** :)

No, no, that isn't true. It is ABC's show. They own it, not him, he's just a showrunner. But that isn't the point. The point is that the show is created for fans, not for him. If shows were created for the people who created or run them, then shows would suck. We all knew that there would be questions that wouldn't get answered, but when they waste episodes like what they have, then there's no excuse for some questions not to get answered.

Remember, we pay these people's salaries by watching the show and it getting ratings.

Its JJ's show, to be 100% accurate.

As a long standing Lost fan I agree with this comment alot, so far its been quite boring to a case where I can't be fussed if I watch it straight away.

this is starting to feel like season 3 all over again!!

Its JJ's show, to be 100% accurate.

Well, if you want to be technical, it is Lloyd Braun's brainchild. He came up with the idea of the show. But rights to the show are owned by both Bad Robot and ABC Studios.

All this talk about whose show this is reminds me of the speech from that South Park episode where Lucas/Spielberg wanted to remake Raiders of the Lost Ark.