[help] blue screen

are you sure ? =\

75716694.jpg

The folder you've set there is where it downloads the symbols for your OS, you really don't want it in your Windows folder. Put it somewhere that belongs to your user. Also, when Windbg gets to that point and seems to freeze, it's most likely because it's busy downloading symbols. This can be a huge amount of data to download, so it's not instant, and it doesn't show any progress.

you could try windows update if you cant find the 9.4 driver but if the 9.4 driver worked then installing the 9.7 would have been pointless unless it may have fixed an issue that you may have been experiencing and for the symbol folder location: it is indeed best to have the folder elsewhere to keep things tidy.

Bug Check 0xEA: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

The THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER bug check has a value of 0x000000EA. This indicates that a thread in a device driver is endlessly spinning.

A device driver is spinning in an infinite loop, most likely waiting for hardware to become idle.

This usually indicates problem with the hardware itself, or with the device driver programming the hardware incorrectly. Frequently, this is the result of a bad video card or a bad display driver.

Try older drivers

I installed 9.4 but now the screen jumps when I play =S btw ,now that I think of it , it was exactly the same way when I had 9.4 before I installed 9.7.. but I fixed it somehow..I don't remember how =SS