What was the last movie you watched?

220px-Safe_House_Poster.jpg

7/10. I think I went into this movie expecting more, with it being Denzel and Reynolds. Unfortunately, it wasn't anything special, and there really was not a twist. It kind of told you everything early on and as the movie went, so when the "twist" came, it was completely expected. Nevertheless, a decent action movie.

Next on my list is Act of Valor.

Popped to the cinema the other night to watch Tim Burtons 'Dark Shadows'. Typical Johnny Depp and Tim Burton fare, but a good watch nonetheless.

Project X

First 2/3rds of the film - 1/10

Last 1/3rd of the film - 5/10

Overall - 4/10

Average, first part of the film was extremely boring. It only got slightly interesting when the party really started kicking off.

MV5BNDE5MDExNTQ1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDIxMTM5Ng@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

The Adventures Of Tin Tin

Pretty much one of the best animated movies I have ever seen. The action scenes are truly only possible using CGI, and they are phenomenal.

The scene in the desert where it turns into the battle of the two ships on the sea, pretty much one of the best filmed action sequences I have ever seen.

Not even kidding when I say, it is truly remarkable.

Great story, fantastic characters, and again, possibly some of the best animation ever.

9/10

Just loved the film overall.

The last full movie I watched was Men in Black III.

I've started watching LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring Extended Edition on Blu-Ray, but haven't finished it yet.