[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Feck, not sure if I should cancel my ShopTo order and go to the midnight launch at Gamestation :\

-Rich-

Whats the point, you may aswell wait since the COD servers will be down the first few.....weeks like they were with COD4 :p

Really? We haven't even seen it online, yet you're ready to announce it as living up to the hype?

Yes I am ready to announce that :) I've played 4 way multiplayer here at home and everythings working nicely.

Online should be very similar to cod4 with all of the new weapons, features, etc. so what's to doubt Spookie?

I hope all of you bad pirate people upgraded to 1.61 iXtreme otherwise expect the ban hammer :ninja:

activation disk is my friend. still no ban :)

tempted to preorder now, or buy on launch day. Hmm.

Yes I am ready to announce that :) I've played 4 way multiplayer here at home and everythings working nicely.

Online should be very similar to cod4 with all of the new weapons, features, etc. so what's to doubt Spookie?

Paying through the nose for weak DLC which they no doubt have lined up, netcode could have been fiddled with making it more client side friendly, weapons might be imbalanced, shield might be ****ing awful in MP and the list could go on.

I'll see how things pan out come release. I'm not getting dragged in to this black hole of hype and bull****. BESTEST GAME EVARZ? ... Yeah about that.

edit: Might want to remove the file name of the pirate version of the game. :pinch:

....... have you read up on mw2 at all?
What servers?

LOLOLOL

egggggactly

So all players will magically find each other without the help of a server coupling them together?

Yeah I think not - this is year 2009, not 2090! we are not at that level yet

Paying through the nose for weak DLC which they no doubt have lined up, netcode could have been fiddled with making it more client side friendly, weapons might be imbalanced, shield might be ****ing awful in MP and the list could go on.

I'll see how things pan out come release. I'm not getting dragged in to this black hole of hype and bull****. BESTEST GAME EVARZ? ... Yeah about that.

I sense a bit of hostility toward your MW2 brethren....is this maybe due to the fact that you are a mad keen L4D fan?

And they are coming out within weeks of each other?

Has anyone heard anything official as far as MW2 online stat tracking? I heard they were talking about having it on the infinity ward site, or maybe callofduty.com, but haven't heard anyone mention it recently. One thing I hated about CoD4 was I had to sign on to look at my stats. Hopefully they'll have something up soon.

I sense a bit of hostility toward your MW2 brethren....is this maybe due to the fact that you are a mad keen L4D fan?

And they are coming out within weeks of each other?

Used my student loan to buy both, though I'd like to buy my copy to shove up Activisions arse. Someone said something profound a few weeks ago.

If you boycott it, Bobby will still get his lol figure bonus, 402 will still be rolling in hookers and blow and if anyone gets the cut it'll be the testers, HR and accountants who lose out. So even though I loathe Activision and IW is beginning to stand for Incompetent ******s recently. I've bought it because the SP was almost as good as the first, spec ops has been well developed and MP appears to be a blast.

Finished the campaign in maybe 5 hours, seems short, but hell was it a ride to remember. They just keep topping themselves, there were parts where I was so impressed by what was going on I just got killed because I wasn't really fighting the fight, just taking it all in. Veteran will also be a very big challenge. :D

Oh, and I will without a doubt buy it on releaseday.