[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Finished the campaign in maybe 5 hours, seems short, but hell was it a ride to remember. They just keep topping themselves, there were parts where I was so impressed by what was going on I just got killed because I wasn't really fighting the fight, just taking it all in. Veteran will also be a very big challenge. :D

Oh, and I will without a doubt buy it on releaseday.

Oh man I'm dreading veteran. Gonna start that on Tuesday and most likely not touch Multiplayer until It's done. Nah, **** that.

Just wondering for all you people with flashed 360s, when you buy mw2 won't the disc have something on it that detects yourdrive has been flashed and tells. MS? I though I read somewhere of new retail discs that did this any confirmation?

Just wondering for all you people with flashed 360s, when you buy mw2 won't the disc have something on it that detects yourdrive has been flashed and tells. MS? I though I read somewhere of new retail discs that did this any confirmation?

Not as far as i know :)

All I know is my console's been banned this morning. eventhough I played the game on another account with the ethernet cable not connected. bummer, but hey, I knew the risks :)

All I know is my console's been banned this morning. eventhough I played the game on another account with the ethernet cable not connected. bummer, but hey, I knew the risks :)

Maybe its to do with the fact your boasting about it on an online forum, popular with Microsoft and you have a big frikking signature with your Xbox Live ID on it.

Call it a hunch....

LOL no! :p

Maybe its to do with the fact your boasting about it on an online forum, popular with Microsoft and you have a big frikking signature with your Xbox Live ID on it.

Call it a hunch....

:laugh:

-Rich-

^^That's what I read on AVForums.com.

I'm going to be trying Asda I think, uncomfirmed rumours that it might be selling for ?30, I doubt it but it should be less than ?40 hopefully.

No way can I justify spending ?45(with an RRP of ?54.99) on a game, I'd rather pirate it.

I'm going to be trying Asda I think, uncomfirmed rumours that it might be selling for ?30, I doubt it but it should be less than ?40 hopefully.

No way can I justify spending ?45(with an RRP of ?54.99) on a game, I'd rather pirate it.

A little birdy tells me there is a possible low price offer on at morrisons, Cant say anything though, i like my :pb :p

This is the type of logic that annoys me.

If something is too expensive you would rather pirate it. This results in lost revenues for all who is involved. To cover the loss they will raise the price. And please don't say "They are not loosing money because I would not buy it anyway."

I mean damn I think Porsche's are expensive and I would really love to have one...so...let me just steal one.

Call it a hunch....

:rofl: Classic!

The OP wouldn't have bought the game anyway, so the "lost revenues" argument is null and void.

It is not void. If he could not pirate the game would he have bought it? The time people spend pirating crap they should go get a job and earn it.

I swear everyone wants something for nothing any more.

A little birdy tells me there is a possible low price offer on at morrisons, Cant say anything though, i like my job :p

if true then god bless supermarkets!

do u have to pre order at morrisons and are they having a midnight launch? same with tescos?

i still havent pre ordered from asda yet

do u have to pre order at morrisons and are they having a midnight launch? same with tescos?

I would assume not for Morrisons, the only reason Asda/Tesco do is because the have stores that are open 24/7, while Morrisons don't?

At least that's what I assume.

And yea, I do love the supermarket price war with retail for new big games, its awesome.

Couldn't reserve one at my Asda, was too late, so we were told to just going to turn up on the night, if not, there are plenty of Tesco's and another Asda to go to. :D

I would assume not for Morrisons, the only reason Asda/Tesco do is because the have stores that are open 24/7, while Morrisons don't?

At least that's what I assume.

And yea, I do love the supermarket price war with retail for new big games, its awesome.

Couldn't reserve one at my Asda, was too late, so we were told to just going to turn up on the night, if not, there are plenty of Tesco's and another Asda to go to. :D

may be too late for me with asda then

i think i'll be driving around all over town like a madman at midnight on release day lol

cod waw was ?27 in asda... best deal ive ever had

Morrisons doesn't take preorders and there is no 24/7 stores :p lol

I just made a free pre-order at a local Asda. So nothing lost if morrisons, or another store is cheaper.

They only took my name + telephone number, and would call me when it comes in stock, :wacko: strange there was no reciept.

anyone done the gamestation thing? buy overlord2 twice from play for ?20 (10 each) and trade them in at gamestation for cod for ?5 so only ?25 all together?

I just made a free pre-order at a local Asda. So nothing lost if morrisons, or another store is cheaper.

They only took my name + telephone number, and would call me when it comes in stock, :wacko: strange there was no reciept.

did u phone em or go into the store?

should be able to do it on the phone if they didnt give u anything. will try now

did u phone em or go into the store?

should be able to do it on the phone if they didnt give u anything. will try now

I did it instore, they just wrote it in a notepad, only 1 other person on the list :laugh:

It was a brand new store, so I don't think they really knew what they were doing. I might try another Asda later.

I just rung that Asda again, and they said they will just phone me when it comes in.

Edited by acnpt