[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Halo 2 had nice small to medium sized maps but then all Halo 3 feels like it has is insanely huge maps. My dislike for huge maps is because of how bad they slow the combat down/game overall.

There is both, for example in the slums it's mostly small alleys and shacks to bolt though and a full open roof top to rain fire down from. Yet the plane graveyard is a long column with two heavy over looking positions poised for sniper fire with corridors of buildings with heavy cover and planes to run though. A nice little nod to sports is the winning kill/capture where, if you got it, you get your name in lights and a slow motion replay of the event and the poor ****** who got clipped. :p

As I said, though I don't want to say it, the MP is going to be a huge hit. SP while only 5 hrs long and a bit of a rip off is fun while it lasts and Spec OPS is like a more developed version of Batman: AA's challenge rooms.

In short while the game has no way to meeting some peoples expectations, it's a very, very, VERY good shooter.

edit: Console kiddies get a kicking from a PC gamer ;)

MW2win.jpg

Edited by Spookie

Need to be self employed or be allowed to make purchases on behalf of your company. So yeah. Most won't be able to exploit that.

I can though. :D

You've already done some exploiting :p

You've already done some exploiting :p

Play nice, my copy is legit!

*fist bump mate who owns an indy store*

Now if only the prick would play some spec ops with me now my other friend with the not so legit copy is banned :(

Play nice, my copy is legit!

*fist bump mate who owns an indy store*

Now if only the prick would play some spec ops with me now my other friend with the not so legit copy is banned :(

YQ11N.jpg

:p

Serious question, is there any of that infinite respawn point BS again Spookie? I've heard there is, thought they'd of learned from COD4.

Serious question, is there any of that infinite respawn point BS again Spookie? I've heard there is, thought they'd of learned from COD4.

Oh insult me then want to know about the game eh? ;D

No they've fixed it. Same with the nade spamming too.

What do you mean by infinite respawn point?

You mean by the enemy AI in SP? I thought i noticed that there wasn't about 5 grenade indicators on my screen at once on veteran :p

Thank Christ lol

Unless you hit a predetermined marker in the map enemy's would keep spawning from spawn rooms.

Ah, I know what that is. I thought you were talking about MP and I had no clue! :p

got it for the ps3 last night

awesome game

barely got any sleep

going the same way as of last night tonight

lol

:D

PSN: trangalan

add me to play a few rounds

later

Just finished this on Veteran...and collected all the intel.

All my hard work into collecting the intel and i only got 10GP for getting all 45 lol :p

No just gotta wait til it 'officially' comes out so i can play some co-op spec op over Live :)

What are the unlockable cheats this time around?

my hardened edition was sent yesterday via parcel force 24 :D

edit: is call fo duty classic available yet? if not when?

You sure?

There's multiple reports on the interwebz that enemy respawning is still in the game.

Modern Warfare 2 CD-Keys

If you attempt to activate the game before the retail release date, you will receive the message "Invalid CD Key". You will be able to activate your CD Key on the retail release date, currently set for November 10th.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?p_faqid=276

First game I ever get sent early and I can't play it :ninja:

?24.99 PC

Great price. Have you used CoolShop before? I've never heard of them :shiftyninja:

Nor had I but they've sent me a copy, I am not at Uni so don't know if my copy has arrived.

The annoying thing is I have two copies arriving, one from Borders and one from CoolShop.

Borders said they cancelled my order due to security reasons when I placed the pre-order, phoned me up a few times. I guess they didn't cancel it and processed the order.

Oh well, I guess I will give one to my brother as an early Christmas present!

Great price. Have you used CoolShop before? I've never heard of them :shiftyninja:

I was a little worried as well having never heard of them before, first time I've ordered from them and they sent me the game 3 days early. :shiftyninja:

Potential for Supermarkets to go mental again...

Hi,

I know your initial reaction will be to vote this cold, and that's perfectly fine, just please read, because I'm not even a little bit interested in heat or rep, I just want to spread the word - and this forum is the most popular, so here goes...

I texted a friend of mine this afternoon, a friend who not only works as Sainsbury's, but is one of the managers there, regarding Modern Warfare 2 and how much it's going to sell for, after I read the rumours of it selling for ?26.

Well, tonight while I was out, she texted me back and confirmed that it'll sell for ?26. I gave her a quick ring and asked her how she knew and she said she'd seen the promotional material that is set to be put out round the store, and also she'd checked with her manager.

I've known her for years and years, and you can search back through my posts, and I have never, ever BS'ed - and I've desperately been searching for the best MW2 deal the past couple of days - even ordering two copies of Overlord 2 to try and get it cheap at GameStation.

Like I said, you can vote cold if you like - I'm not interested in getting props, I just want to spread the word.

I know this should probably go in Misc as I have no photographic proof, but if you can, please leave it in Deals for a little while so that as many people as possible can see it?

Thanks.

5m9zwi.jpg