[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

?26.99?!?!?!??!?!?!

there's a sainsburys 5 minutes from my house, BOOYAH.

Nearest one to me that does games is a 25 min drive:((

Hope Asda/Tesco follow suit:pp I have the second part of my Asda job interview today, hopefully get it then I'll be working in-store next week when it goes on sale! My friend who's in Asda still doesn't know anything about pricing, he says it'll probably pop up online before he finds out.

Yeah, I'm gonna go down there at 8am, buy me and my mate a copy (seperate transactions of course) and then do it twice more.

CEX are buying MW2 ?48 CASH a pop.

Yeah, I'm gonna go down there at 8am, buy me and my mate a copy (seperate transactions of course) and then do it twice more.

CEX are buying MW2 ?48 CASH a pop.>

Pretty sure that's going to change if all the supermarkets join in:pp

By the way it's one per customer not one per transaction;)) Although they might not notice you again.

I think the airport scene is genius. I can't even explain why I think that but I do, I think it's great when an art form pushes the boundaries like this. :p

Man, I wish bestbuy or gamestop sold the game early. I would love to play it this weekend while I am back at home with the xbox..

I think the airport scene is genius. I can't even explain why I think that but I do, I think it's great when an art form pushes the boundaries like this. :p

Games aren't art. It's just tabloid baiting. It could have easily been left out.

Anyway, if anyone is up for some spec ops add me on live today, tag is in my sig.

I just saw this video and even though I've killed hundreds of innocent people in games like GTA, I do think this "mission" is tasteless and even a bit boring.

SPOILER: Airport massacre video

It's not even fun to play.

Quite Interesting. Oh and is Spec-Ops up to 4 people or just 2?

Its going to be a crazy one Monday night :laugh:

7pm: CONFRIMED!!!! Tv advert on itv7 showing Asda selling for ?34.99

8pm: Just seen a post on hotukdeals, 'My mate's mate who is a night manager at Tesco says its going to be ?33.29'

9pm: My sister's husband's uncle's dog says that BP are going to be selling it for ?31.12!!!!!!

10pm: CONFIRMED!!! Morrisons selling it for ?29.99

and so on until 12am (or 8am for Sainsburys + Morrisons)

I hope everybody decides to match the possible Sainsburys offer for :)26 :)

Think I'll wait til Tuesday either way to buy rather than preorder :p I have a Tesco's like 30 seconds away from work so I'll check it in the morning. If they do lower it and they are sold out then Amazon usually price match (they did with Fifa 10) so it's a win win either way, even if I have to wait another day for delivery.

If ordinary gaming stores were upset about Fifa, they will go absolutely insane over this.

With Sainsbury's right next to school I might just scrap the asda pre-order reciept and pick it up from Sainsbury's on the way with me dad.

And with that Sainbury's price, I might get a few and sell em for a decent profit at CEX, thanks Brad! (Y)

Is it getting cheaper for PC as well or what? I'd rather buy it for PC because that's my preferred format generally.

Somebody bought it in Sainsburys but had to be refunded when they realised disc couldn't be given out till Tuesday

13643_331161530650_640140650_959667.jpg

What else other than porridge and monster munch with MW2 does a man need? :p

Btw, anyone near me, from wednesday and morrisons i have 15% staff discount, ontop of our (now leaked) ?29.99

What else other than porridge and monster munch with MW2 does a man need? :p

A litre of drain cleaner to wash it down.

A litre of drain cleaner to wash it down.

Hope ya not planning to fix ya stomach after that with the "repair tape" :p not sure 15m is enough tbh... :p

Paid ?5 deposit on my Grainger Games pre-order, which is bound to be ?40 at the least. May look to cancel, but if I can't will just bite the bullet and swing by one of the many supermarkets in my vicinity on Tuesday after work.