[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

"More I think about that airport bit the more I think Infinity Ward have lost their minds... I mean, really: way to set the public image of videogaming back a decade."

Oh it's funny because it's true. Can't wait for the Taboids to rag on the airport bit this week. Cue their gaming column praising it as the second coming of Christ by the end of the week though.

A few of my buddies managed to get it early from some friends at gaming stores, I am told the stats all reset on the official release date.

Not really bothered about stats, its more player experience... go into a map and at least one or two of them have been playing for a week or so already

Not really bothered about stats, its more player experience... go into a map and at least one or two of them have been playing for a week or so already

You'll learn most maps on the second play though, they aren't BF2 big, they are reasonable large though. A bit bigger than most seen in CoD4.

Leads to some tense TDM, there'll be silence for a few seconds then bursts of gunfire followed by a nade going off before it goes silent again. :p

You'll learn most maps on the second play though, they aren't BF2 big, they are reasonable large though. A bit bigger than most seen in CoD4.

Leads to some tense TDM, there'll be silence for a few seconds then bursts of gunfire followed by a nade going off before it goes silent again. :p

Ugg, didn't really want to hear that but I guess I'll just have to experience it for myself.

Ugg, didn't really want to hear that but I guess I'll just have to experience it for myself.

Don't get me wrong there are smaller maps where you'll end up running in to people almost every time you spawn. If you want constant gun battles try Domination.

Weeeee completed the SP on vet in under 11 hours. God this game is short.

Don't get me wrong there are smaller maps where you'll end up running in to people almost every time you spawn. If you want constant gun battles try Domination.

Weeeee completed the SP on vet in under 11 hours. God this game is short.

That's where I spent most of my time on the original, so it sounds like this will be the same. Thanks for the heads up!

That's where I spent most of my time on the original, so it sounds like this will be the same. Thanks for the heads up!

Aye, they spawn you REALLY close to the markers so you don't go far to find a fight.

Anyway, you ******* better be on MP tomorrow. :p

Edited by Spookie

Is the 25 kill streak a myth then?

in the video linked ^^ he has to have wayyy more than 25 after the chopper spree

Currently downloading so can't watch the vid. But how I understand it is that if you get a kill streak through the care package it doesn't count towards the nuke.

Currently downloading so can't watch the vid. But how I understand it is that if you get a kill streak through the care package it doesn't count towards the nuke.

he only got things like UAV via care package, helicopter and harrier were unlocked by him being pretty good.

he only got things like UAV via care package, helicopter and harrier were unlocked by him being pretty good.

And a farkin camper. :p If people kept getting sniped from there, why did they not realize that he was always going to be there and shoot his a** down with a sniper also? The people he was playing against sucked.

And a farkin camper. :p If people kept getting sniped from there, why did they not realize that he was always going to be there and shoot his a** down with a sniper also? The people he was playing against sucked.

People are stupid. Hell I got to 7 kills with a pistol! That says it all :(

A kill is a kill none the less. :p

True, but you would think that the people would catch on to where he was. :/

Explain what you mean by camper? I always love to hear people say that, /sarcasm.

Well not necessarily a camper because he is a sniper, but as I said, if he was always there the people should have caught on and just sniped him.

People are stupid. Hell I got to 7 kills with a pistol! That says it all :(

Exactly. They just run around like morons doing whatever most of the time.

Having control of the chopper lasts WAY too long. They need to trim that down to 15 seconds max. He easily got 7-10 kills each time he got the chopper...not really liking how unbalanced that is...

Having control of the chopper lasts WAY too long. They need to trim that down to 15 seconds max. He easily got 7-10 kills each time he got the chopper...not really liking how unbalanced that is...

Depends on the map. One set in the slums in Brazil almost renders it useless.

True, but you would think that the people would catch on to where he was. :/

Well not necessarily a camper because he is a sniper, but as I said, if he was always there the people should have caught on and just sniped him.

Kinda hard to kill him though when all he has to do is fall back, look to the other side, get a couple kills and he has another kill streak and wipes them out again...