[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Having control of the chopper lasts WAY too long. They need to trim that down to 15 seconds max. He easily got 7-10 kills each time he got the chopper...not really liking how unbalanced that is...

I'm a bit worried too because the chopper sat where they spawned and it made getting kills way to easy.

Kinda hard to kill him though when all he has to do is fall back, look to the other side, get a couple kills and he has another kill streak and wipes them out again...

Umm let's just remember, he is a sniper so killing him isn't difficult. Go around to the side and just shoot him. If he has UAV and sees you coming, it still isn't a big deal because as long as you aren't a sniper, you have an automatic gun and are within a close distance to him.

I'm a bit worried too because the chopper sat where they spawned and it made getting kills way to easy.

Umm let's just remember, he is a sniper so killing him isn't difficult. Go around to the side and just shoot him. If he has UAV and sees you coming, it still isn't a big deal because as long as you aren't a sniper, you have an automatic gun and are within a close distance to him.

He had his machine gun as a secondary too. but I agree, the spawning of the chopper and the amount of time the user got to control it don't seem balanced AT ALL :(

Will the live servers be able to take the abuse the first couple weeks. Then x-mas week?

I thought that consoles use other consoles to host the game, meaning no servers.

Wtf is up with this game - I just watched the WA2000 sniper video, first of all that weapon is not even in prodution anymore and hasnt been for years. Second of all, you can dual wield sawn-off shotguns. What the hell were they thinking add sawn-off shotguns to the game!?

dont they still need a central server for things like matchmaking and stuff?

Exactly

IW servers will crumble tomorrow :p just like COD4

Game arrived this morning, PC version, and it REQUIRES steam and an internet connection to install. I've got my PC sitting here with no internet at the moment due to building works, and am now forced to use my laptop to play it which has wireless connection. Another kick in the teeth for PC users, thanks Activision.

Edit/ and now it's saying my CD key is invalid -_-' I'm running out of teeth activision...

Edit2/ because it's not released yet so steam stops you installing and says code is invalid. So i get it delivered a day early and cant play even single player, yet console users can. Awesome.

Edited by .Vamp

anyone order from shopto? if so does your tracking number work yet? they supposidly sent both mw2 and katamari forever on friday but only katamari got delivered today :/

anyone order from shopto? if so does your tracking number work yet? they supposidly sent both mw2 and katamari forever on friday but only katamari got delivered today :/

Yep I ordered mine from shopto also. Was sent out on the 7th with before 12 delivery paid also, but my tracking number doesn't work either. Now I'm pacing up and bloody down watching for the van.

Game arrived this morning, PC version, and it REQUIRES steam and an internet connection to install. I've got my PC sitting here with no internet at the moment due to building works, and am now forced to use my laptop to play it which has wireless connection. Another kick in the teeth for PC users, thanks Activision.

Edit/ and now it's saying my CD key is invalid -_-' I'm running out of teeth activision...

Edit2/ because it's not released yet so steam stops you installing and says code is invalid. So i get it delivered a day early and cant play even single player, yet console users can. Awesome.

Wut ? so even buying retail you have to use steam :| ?

I ordered from shopto, but don't think it'll be arriving until tomorrow! Since it was sent next business day friday evening... which means it wont actually have been shipped until today! So it arrives tomorrow =]

there website confirms they wont arrive until tomorrow, they shipped them before the 5.30 cutoff for next day delivery though so they must have delayed them on purpose

Wow, PC gamers are sure getting the pwned this time around. Neutered game, and it's Steam locked even if you buy it early retail lol

Amazing.

Having it connected with Steam is a good thing, Punkbuster cheat protection is 10x worse.

Although everything else, thoughts already shared :p

I went with the console version, seeing as I got it for the same price the PC version would be and there's actually basically no benefit to getting it on the PC now over console... aside from graphical improvements.

Wtf is up with this game - I just watched the WA2000 sniper video, first of all that weapon is not even in prodution anymore and hasnt been for years. Second of all, you can dual wield sawn-off shotguns. What the hell were they thinking add sawn-off shotguns to the game!?

lol just read this.

They're "arcading" MW2 out to the max, it shall be fun but it'll be even more like Halo than ever before now. I still can't wait for the noobs to proclaim it's the most realistic FPS they've ever played :p

lol just read this.

They're "arcading" MW2 out to the max, it shall be fun but it'll be even more like Halo than ever before now. I still can't wait for the noobs to proclaim it's the most realistic FPS they've ever played :p

Not just the sawn offs

Any smg & pistol can be 'akimbo'ed.