[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

I will say this though for everyone on my friends list, in the first few days of release if you send me an invite to play MP and I do not respond, etc., it is because I am really going to try my best to stick to my routine of playing the SP first and then go online for MP. It is a tradition of mine if you want to call it that, and honestly I am all about getting immersed in a SP experience and enjoying that to the fullest, so although it is going to be real tempting to jump online, the way I see it the MP is not going anywhere, I never even prestiged in the last game, so since MP is all about the fun for me, I can wait for it and beat the SP first. With that said if for whatever reason the SP sucks, then I will be online. :laugh:

I do the same with most games, unless the SP is rubbish. I feel it's like watching a film before looking at the special features or extras on the DVD.

I can't seem to connect :(

i'm getting a message saying communication with activision servers has been interrupted

anyone else getting this?

It was working fine last night before heading to sleep

HAHAHAHAH. i sat in silence looking at that picture for around 20 seconds, then suddenly burst out laughing.

HAHAHAHA.. totally.. I actually ordered the Prestige edition and then as time passed I was like.. WTF am I going to do with this. $150 for having a cheap ass night vision that you will never use.

HAHAHAHAH. i sat in silence looking at that picture for around 20 seconds, then suddenly burst out laughing.

Same reaction :D

lol @ the silly ******* queuing up in NYC for MW2. I'm nice and cosy at home with my copy. :D

Apparently rumours going around Tesco/Morrisons ?25 lol.

These supermarkets are crazy!

If only Asda did it for that price, its literally a two minute walk from where I am.:laugh::

Very true.

I'll wait till the morning then hit up Neowin, hotukdeals or somewhere and see which one has the lowest price. ;)

This is what I'm planning on doing. Really hope there's deals/price cuts on the PC version as well. If not, I've got a ?5 voucher to use at Game, so that'll take it down to ?30. Hopefully that'll just be my backup option though:):)

This is what I'm planning on doing. Really hope there's deals/price cuts on the PC version as well. If not, I've got a ?5 voucher to use at Game, so that'll take it down to ?30. Hopefully that'll just be my backup option though:):)

Game is going to be ?35 in store??:woot:ot:

Edit: Oh wait you're talking about the PC version?

Game is going to be ?35 in store??? :woot::

Edit: Oh wait you're talking about the PC version?

Yeah, PC version. It's ?34.99 on their site. If there's no deals about for PC tomorrow I'm happy enough ordering it online and waiting for it.

I have seen about 3-4 adverts tonight from Sainburys offering the ?26 deal! I rang my local tescos and they said they wud b selling it at ?39.70 at midnight, im hoping that sainburys has good stock but a guy who works with me knows a guy who works there and apparently they got 4 copies on each platfor:s:s